Obama Unconstitutional

grunt11b

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2011
In Reality
He dropped bombs in Libya without congressional approval. Biden and obama both said themselves during the Bush administration that if he went after Iran without congressional approval that he should be impeached. Now watch this.
LiveLeak.com - Biden's warning to Bush: Bomb Iran and face impeachment
Biden was threatening Bush if Bush decided to go after Iran, little did Biden know "Because he is so fucken ignorant of his own position and dumb, he could not draw impeachment charges on bush because he was just a senator at the time". This is one of the smartest people "We are told" in the world, , and he does not realize as a senator that he can not draw impeachment charges against the president, but the left in the audience, as gnorant as they are, buy right into it, that is why the left are what they are, dumbasses.
Obama said the same thing when Bush was president about Iran, you cannot attack it without congressional approval. But yet, Obama launched cruise missiles against Libya without congressional approval. Does anyone see anything wrong with this?
Obama is the new Bush. And I hope this pisses off the leftists, You deserve what you voted for, bitches.
Obama has now violated the constitution 3 different times. You bastards said Bush violated it numerous times, but never gave proof "because there was none". Now, defend your tyrant against my charges.
Biden would move to try and impeach Bush if he bypassed congress to bomb iran, and that is okay with the left, but when obama bypasses congres to bomb libya, it is perfectly fine. Double standard?
As much as I hate the guy, I have to respect Kucinich, because he called for obamas impeachment, and also 7 members of the congressional black caucus "I guess they where racists too. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR254RmiD1w"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR254RmiD1w[/ame]

Last edited:
He dropped bombs in Libya without congressional approval. Biden and obama both said themselves during the Bush administration that if he went after Iran without congressional approval that he should be impeached. Now watch this.
LiveLeak.com - Biden's warning to Bush: Bomb Iran and face impeachment
Biden was threatening Bush if Bush decided to go after Iran, little did Biden know "Because he is so fucken ignorant of his own position and dumb, he could not draw impeachment charges on bush because he was just a senator at the time". This is one of the smartest people "We are told" in the world, , and he does not realize as a senator that he can not draw impeachment charges against the president, but the left in the audience, as gnorant as they are, buy right into it, that is why the left are what they are, dumbasses.
Obama said the same thing when Bush was president about Iran, you cannot attack it without congressional approval. But yet, Obama launched cruise missiles against Libya without congressional approval. Does anyone see anything wrong with this?
Obama is the new Bush. And I hope this pisses off the leftists, You deserve what you voted for, bitches.
Obama has now violated the constitution 3 different times. You bastards said Bush violated it numerous times, but never gave proof "because there was none". Now, defend your tyrant against my charges.
Biden would move to try and impeach Bush if he bypassed congress to bomb iran, and that is okay with the left, but when obama bypasses congres to bomb libya, it is perfectly fine. Double standard?
As much as I hate the guy, I have to respect Kucinich, because he called for obamas impeachment, and also 7 members of the congressional black caucus "I guess they where racists too. [ame="[MEDIA=youtube]TR254RmiD1w[/MEDIA]"]

Lets just examine 2 stories from today's headlines.

Attorneys general from the District of Columbia and Maryland filed suit Monday against President Donald Trump, alleging that Trump’s ongoing ownership of his real estate empire violates constitutional provisions that prohibit the president of the United States from receiving money from both American states and foreign governments.

And what about his travel ban?

Donald Trump Maintains Losing Streak In Court Over His Travel Ban
A federal appeals court refused to revive the president’s executive order imposing travel restrictions on people from six Muslim-majority countries.

“The President’s authority is subject to certain statutory and constitutional restraints. We conclude that the President, in issuing the Executive Order, exceeded the scope of the authority delegated to him by Congress,” the court added.

War powers act allows the prez to use military without congress for a short time . For example: Trump missile attack in Syria .

What's unconstitutional about what Obama did?

War powers act allows the prez to use military without congress for a short time . For example: Trump missile attack in Syria .

That's scary that Trump can start a war by himself without having to go through Congress. I know other presidents have used this power but I worry about Trump doing it.

That's scary that Trump can start a war by himself without having to go through Congress. I know other presidents have used this power but I worry about Trump doing it.
or you can invoke your double standards laws that you all continue to use.

If I recall properly after 60 days the President must get approval of congress and Obama use of the military extended beyond that limit.
I'll look it up.

House rips Obama Libya policy

Edit from linked article:
The 1973 War Powers Act says Congress must authorize any military actions that last more than 60 days. U.S. engagement in Libya reached the 60-day mark May 20.

If I recall properly after 60 days the President must get approval of congress and Obama use of the military extended beyond that limit.
I'll look it up.

House rips Obama Libya policy

Edit from linked article:
The 1973 War Powers Act says Congress must authorize any military actions that last more than 60 days. U.S. engagement in Libya reached the 60-day mark May 20.

Cowardly congress has refused to vote for or against war in decades . Theyve handed the power to the prez so they can Wash their hands .

We've never declared war on Isys. Does it stop the presidents from bombing them wherever.

Forum List

Back