Obama UN Speech on Mideast Talks "Filled with Empty Words"

Marc39 likes to link Bernard Lewis books.
Why not have him audio-visually comparing Armenians and Jews?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG70UWESfu4"]YouTube - Bernard Lewis Speaking on Armenian Allegations[/ame]
I have had enough of you, consider yourself on my ignore list, I removed everyone else I had on the ignore list ages ago but I will make you a special case. :)

PS: I am glad people like you don't live in my country, we have plenty of Cyprus Greeks, Kurds and Assyrians, and some Armenian's and they are all lovely people, I would even say that about the Turks living here.

You can continue your race hate and denying history but it will get you nowhere, Turkey has no honour and the only way it can win it back is by recognizing the evils of its past, especially the Armenian Genocide.

Last edited:
Five letters.

S-W-I-F-T.

Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication.

"SWIFT links 8,740 financial institutions in 209 countries. Without access to SWIFT and its interbank payment network, countries are unable either to pay for imports or to receive payment for exports.

"In short, no payment — no trade.

"SWIFT will, however, only take action against Israeli banks if ordered to do so by a Belgian court, and then only in very exceptional circumstances.

"Such very exceptional circumstances are now well-documented by the UN-commissioned Goldstone report into Israel’s winter 2008-09 invasion and massacre in Gaza and by the attack on the Gaza Freedom Flotilla on 31 May 2010.

"There is also a huge body of literature from Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and other organizations detailing Israeli war crimes and violations of humanitarian law."

It isn't likely elected Republicans OR Democrats in DC will ever turn on Israel, and for exactly the same reason they will never turn on Wall Street.

What do you think the solution(s) require?

To End the Occupation

I have had enough of you, consider yourself on my ignore list

Darling, did i break your feelings, who gives a fuck about your ignore list anyway?

Who gives a fk about the Turks' complicity in the Armenian genocide? Surely, the Turks don't, where it's a crime in Turkey to even make such a suggestion.

The religion of mass murder.

I have had enough of you, consider yourself on my ignore list

Darling, did i break your feelings, who gives a fuck about your ignore list anyway?
Pretty hard to do that. I was just flicking through stories of that defeat you suffered in the 1990s, you know the whole Azeri military running away from Armenia in their 10s of thousands like little cry babies even though they had more tanks and guns, as well as resources than Armenia. What makes you even think you can win now (and destroy Armenia)? Armenia had nothing when the war started. :lol:

Then again if you want to restart your little war and walk out of OSCE minsk with your Azeri brother's its all good for me (and indeed for most Armenian's I have spoken to) as 20% of Armenian ancestral lands conquered back becomes 40...60...80...100% conquered back by Armenia, the minorities of Azerbaijan (as well as many of the Azeri majority) will celebrate liberation from their oppressive, psychotic and paranoid dictator. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back