Obama: U.S. Does Not Recognize 'Legitimacy of Continued Israeli Settlements'

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
In declaring that it is time for Middle East peace "without preconditions," President Obama used his speech to the U.N. General Assembly Wednesday to fire a warning at Israel that "America does not accept the legitimacy of continued Israeli settlements."

Obama's stark declaration, which drew applause, was coupled with a call for Palestinians to end their "incitement of Israel."

But it was the use of the U.N. forum to carry the settlement message to Israel that drew the most enthusiastic response on the floor -- and incredulous reaction outside its walls.

Obama just put Israel "on the chopping block," said former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton.

Obama said he met Tuesday with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who was not in attendance at the speech, and agreed that the two have made some progress in both strengthening security and facilitating freedom of movement, which have allowed the economy in the West Bank to grow.

But more progress is needed, he said.

Obama: U.S. Does Not Recognize 'Legitimacy of Continued Israeli Settlements' - Political News - FOXNews.com

wonder what the world will be like without Israel! No more war? peace shall reign? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

He also stupidly used the term "occupation since 1967" which tells me he's been miseducated, sadly miseducated. Unfortunately, it's a common condition. We are just so screwed.

what will you tell the children about the obliteration/annhilation?

In declaring that it is time for Middle East peace "without preconditions," President Obama used his speech to the U.N. General Assembly Wednesday to fire a warning at Israel that "America does not accept the legitimacy of continued Israeli settlements.":

WHAT?

That is so wrong.

He was supposed to say that the US does not recognize the legitimacy of Israel....that the Jewish State Has NO right to exist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That doesn't really mean much. I'd like to see him actually do something to prevent the settlements from expanding.

and his 1st appointment was a Jew. they're not gonna take this laying down. Osama's pals in Iran may very well pay this price tag.

That doesn't really mean much. I'd like to see him actually do something to prevent the settlements from expanding.

I hope the settlements EXPAND. Obama has no RIGHT to tell them otherwise. I hope Netanyahu tells Obama to go fuck himself. Israel has my 100% support.

The So-Called Palestinians have a problem, and it's name is JORDAN in which they were rejected.

Screw 'em. They're nothing but trouble makers.

that wouldn't be the first time John Bolton was laughably wrong and found himself raking egg out of that retarded face caterpillar.

I hope the settlements EXPAND. Obama has no RIGHT to tell them otherwise. I hope Netanyahu tells Obama to go fuck himself. Israel has my 100% support.

The So-Called Palestinians have a problem, and it's name is JORDAN in which they were rejected.

Fuck YEA! CANAAANIZE those cockroach unwanteds!

:cuckoo:

Obama can tell him whatever the fuck he wants. Give me a break about having the RIGHT or not.

Obama was right on the money. Our support for Israel does not mean we will issue a blank check for aggression.

sure you will asswipe, you don't have a problem with hamas and the palestinians lobbing rockets, and suicide bombers blowing people to smithereens .. long as they are jews. stfu.

Forum List

Back