Obama Turns to Rank and File for Ideas to Curb Federal Spending

No... the national debt started during the Civil War, and they then realized how bad it was for our economy and set about to paying it off. We haven't come close to doing anything like that since then. But your lop eared moron hussein and his henchmen/women, have spent this country into CERTAIN NATIONAL DEBT OBLIVION! There is only ONE way out, and that will be to TAX people at a rate approaching 50%.

You failing to admit the truth for your love and blindness of obama is troubling. Wake up and smell the coffee. We're in deep trouble. You sticking your head in the dirt isn't going to help yourself, or anyone else. YOU are part of the problem.

The debt was almost $11 trillion before Obama took office; and inhereted the worst financial/credit crises since the great depression as well as a trillion dollar deficit.

Whether he will adopt policies to improve the budget after the economy gets back on its feet remains to be seen, but to blame him for the situation now is beyond partisan.

it's dishonest fuckery to keep saying the obamalama inherited something when you know he fought a dirty fight to win the office and the responsibility knowing full well the state of the union.. so how's about giving up the dishones fuckery whydoncha?

Post ignored.

But I will support my argument that Obama inhereted a huge debt, deficit, and recession to anyone else who is interested.

The debt was almost $11 trillion before Obama took office; and inhereted the worst financial/credit crises since the great depression as well as a trillion dollar deficit.

Whether he will adopt policies to improve the budget after the economy gets back on its feet remains to be seen, but to blame him for the situation now is beyond partisan.
And the solution from Mr President and the congress is to spend our way out of that debt by passing an even larger deficit spending budget.

From what source did you get that idea? Rush? Sean?

I've never seen Obama argue that we can spend our way out of debt.

Name one government that has spent it's way out of debt, just one.
Name one person that has spent his/her's way out of debt, just one.

I defend my statements. Otherwise I don't feel obliged.

Well, isn't that special.
Create your strawman claiming I can't think for myself, then fail to defend your position and answer my questions.

it's dishonest fuckery to keep saying the obamalama inherited something when you know he fought a dirty fight to win the office and the responsibility knowing full well the state of the union.. so how's about giving up the dishones fuckery whydoncha?

Post ignored.

But I will support my argument that Obama inhereted a huge debt, deficit, and recession to anyone else who is interested.

sure you will but it's dishonest fuckery just the same. democweat left wing dishonest fuckery.:lol::lol::lol:

LOL! I can't wait to see all the bureaucrats sending in suggestions how their departments aren't needed. That will be the day.

That's a good point. What he needs to ask is for them for ideas for cutting $$ from other deparments.

Silly, I can't say how your business or department can save money, not knowledgeably anyways.

Post ignored.

Yet you won't admit that he want's to spend his way out of that debt, and that that doesn't work. :cuckoo:

Hooooleeee rolling sheep shit.... the HYPOCRISY is so THICK you can cut it with a knife. This jack off and his minions spend more money faster than any other administration in the history of America, and now he asks THIS???!!! Could it possibly be the he sees just how bad they fucked up already, and is sweating how bad it's going to get and wants to correct it? Or is all about the shell game this little con man likes to put on?

Him and the idiots in congress create a multi-trillion dollar deficit budget and he thinks a few million in cuts will offset that?
Does he have any clue what the difference is between a million and a trillion?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo[/ame]

Your statement would be more accurate if the "Him" refers to Bush.

Obama did not create the deficit. It was Bush and in idiots in Congress in 2001 that inhereted a surplus and created record deficits.
WRONG
Obama didnt create the "debt" but he has most certainly created this current deficit
learn the difference

Post ignored.

...dishonest fuckery ...

Sorry. You are not "anyone else".

Him and the idiots in congress create a multi-trillion dollar deficit budget and he thinks a few million in cuts will offset that?
Does he have any clue what the difference is between a million and a trillion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo

Obama did not create the deficit. It was Bush and in idiots in Congress in 2001 that inhereted a surplus and created record deficits.
WRONG
Obama didnt create the "debt" but he has most certainly created this current deficit
learn the difference

In fact, the FY2009 budget for the year ending Sept 30, 2009 was passed before Obama became prez.

But I agree Obama is responsible for the budgets during his term. Right now he is legitimately creating fiscal stimulus to avoid a depression. We'll see how he does down the road.

WRONG
learn the difference

In fact, the FY2009 budget for the year ending Sept 30, 2009 was passed before Obama became prez.

But I agree Obama is responsible for the budgets during his term. Right now he is legitimately creating fiscal stimulus to avoid a depression. We'll see how he does down the road.
he was in the senate at the time it was passed, and he voted FOR it
he is just as responsible as any other congress person
and he also fought for and signed the extra spending packages
its HIS responsibility as much as anyone elses
you keep giving him the break you would NEVER have give Bush or any other republican

And the solution from Mr President and the congress is to spend our way out of that debt by passing an even larger deficit spending budget.

From what source did you get that idea? Rush? Sean?

I've never seen Obama argue that we can spend our way out of debt.

Why can't you answer this question? Did you just make up the assertion that Obama claimed the solution is to spend our way out of debt?

Or are you just too embarrassed to admit you get your infomation from Murdoch outlets?

Name one government that has spent it's way out of debt, just one.
Name one person that has spent his/her's way out of debt, just one.

I defend my statements. Otherwise I don't feel obliged.

Well, isn't that special.
Create your strawman claiming I can't think for myself, then fail to defend your position and answer my questions.

What the hell are you talking about?

Cite my post we're I've ever claimed that the Govt has or can spend its way out of debt. Why the hell should I prove something I never claimed?

The only strawman is you asking me to defend positions I never claimed or adopted.

Last edited:
WRONG
learn the difference

you keep giving him the break you would NEVER have give Bush or any other republican

So what. He wasn't president. He couldn't veto it. That's like saying it's McCain's budget and his fault there's a big deficit.

LOL! I can't wait to see all the bureaucrats sending in suggestions how their departments aren't needed. That will be the day.

That's a good point. What he needs to ask is for them for ideas for cutting $$ from other deparments.

Silly, I can't say how your business or department can save money, not knowledgeably anyways.

That's true, I was being a little tounge in cheek.

Post ignored.

Yet you won't admit that he want's to spend his way out of that debt, and that that doesn't work. :cuckoo:

Jeez. Of course I won't admit it. You claimed he said it. You back up your own assertion. Show me a cite where he says we can spend our way out of debt, then I'll agree with it.

So what. He wasn't president. He couldn't veto it. That's like saying it's McCain's budget and his fault there's a big deficit.
it is also McCains fault you moron, cant you read?

Last edited:
Post ignored.

Jeez. Of course I won't admit it. You claimed he said it. You back up your own assertion. Show me a cite where he says we can spend our way out of debt, then I'll agree with it.
I never claimed he said it.
Are you clueless?
The actions speak loudly regardless of what is said.

Last edited:

I never claimed he said it.
Are you clueless?
The actions speak loudly regardless of what is said.

Sorry for the confusion. I thought you were claiming that Obama's solution was to spend our way out of debt when you wrote:

"And the solution from Mr President and the congress is to spend our way out of that debt by passing an even larger deficit spending budget."

And now that you've acknowledge that Obama has never claimed that the purpose of the stimulus bill was to get out of debt, we can put that misconception aside.

Then maybe you need to move to a country where there is no national debt. But you won't find one unless you bought your own island and established your own sovereignty.

The national debt has been on the rise since World War II, and we manage to survive in spite ever evolving changes affecting the overall economy.

U.S. National Debt Clock FAQ

No... the national debt started during the Civil War, and they then realized how bad it was for our economy and set about to paying it off. We haven't come close to doing anything like that since then. But your lop eared moron hussein and his henchmen/women, have spent this country into CERTAIN NATIONAL DEBT OBLIVION! There is only ONE way out, and that will be to TAX people at a rate approaching 50%.

You failing to admit the truth for your love and blindness of obama is troubling. Wake up and smell the coffee. We're in deep trouble. You sticking your head in the dirt isn't going to help yourself, or anyone else. YOU are part of the problem.

The debt was almost $11 trillion before Obama took office; and inherited the worst financial/credit crises since the great depression as well as a trillion dollar deficit.

I agree Iriemon! :cool:

I did not vote for Obama, but we have to work with what we have.

The cost of war in IRAQ = ~ $663,321,800,000. and still counting!

Federal Budget Trade-Offs | National Priorities Project

What's painfully evident at this point is, that no matter what parts help, the parts that WON'T help outweigh any possible help by such a large margin, any help won't make any difference. The outcome will still be the same. A national debt so large our economy will be crippled, period.

Most people that don't LIE to themselves know that.

Then maybe you need to move to a country where there is no national debt. But you won't find one unless you bought your own island and established your own sovereignty.

The national debt has been on the rise since World War II, and we manage to survive in spite ever evolving changes affecting the overall economy.

U.S. National Debt Clock FAQ

The only time the US has been debt free was for a few years under Andrew Jackson. You know what followed that period?

Now mind you, I am totally against where Bush sent the deficit and Obama's at minimum tripling it already. No, it's dangerous but the debt didn't 'start' with Civil War.

Forum List

Back