Obama Trying To Buy A Few More Votes

And, of course federal money has improved schools. Do ya'll even know where Federal education money goes? Most of it goes to Title l grants, IDEA grants and Pell grants.

If federal money has improved schools, where do we see the improvement? Graduation rates? International rankings? Please elaborate.

Why are you expecting the less than 10 % of funding to do all the work? I suggest you look up where those grants go. I think it will answer your question. 92% of school funding comes from the state and local governments.
Then it won't be missed. We don't need government welfare for teachers.

Oh, I see you're not bodecca....but almost as dense as her.

Idiot, he wants to give people the right to blow off their student loans. You are just a fucking idiot.

If he proposed letting criminals out of jail after 5 years then there would be a thread here about that, even if it didn't change the law at that "moment." Just proposing bullshit shows how fucked up liberals like you are....

The law hasn't been changed yet, you ignoramus. 85%+ of student loans are held by the government, and those ones won't be affected by Obama's proposed change. Only private ones will be, which have a lower default rate... so it's just pandering.

Thinking I'm a liberal just shows how pathetic your reading comprehension is, you sad little person.

Blah blah blah. You're just a boring hack. Be gone.

It's strange the way Republicans are against Americans helping Americans. Yet those billionaires who are buying Republican politicians want to do things like build bigger nuclear waste dumps and get rid of regulations keeping them from squat-shitting on the very people who support them.
The GOP hates puppies, too!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZy9td-ETmM]Michael Steele - Puppies 2006 - YouTube[/ame]

:eek: Even cute ones?
Mostly the cute ones. And they hate babies, flowers and music. They are demons; just ask any lefty.

Forum List

Back