Obama traitor to united states

Bush had the perfect oppertunity to slam the southern border shut after 9-11. He not only failed to take it, he completely ignored those on both sides of the aisle that reccommended it. Too many businesses found it conveniant to use illegal labor as a way to cut costs, and break unions.

Yep.

Lots of them are hugely mad at President Obama for getting rid of the cheap labor.

If I lived in California I would tell all dark folks to vote to legalize pot to stop dark kids from being arrested for a drug that has little consequence for that alone would save thousands if not millions of dark kids from having their lives limited by a rap sheet. I suggest that Mexicans, Latinos, Asians, and African-Americans to vote yes on proposition 8! Forget ideology and look at results and consequence for the sake of our youth!

If I lived in California I would tell all dark folks to vote to legalize pot to stop dark kids from being arrested for a drug that has little consequence for that alone would save thousands if not millions of dark kids from having their lives limited by a rap sheet. I suggest that Mexicans, Latinos, Asians, and African-Americans to vote yes on proposition 8! Forget ideology and look at results and consequence for the sake of our youth!

That is what you get for eating Latin American grown vegetables.

Those that thought President Barack Obama's base would listen to crack-pots putting their president down with lies, insults, name calling and total disrespect was going to sit down and take it is crazy! President's Barack Obama's base, "unlikely voters," is coming out in droves, according to the size of my polling place at 9a.m!

President Barack Obama has engaged other countries to sue the united states. He wants U.S. laws to be subordinate to international courts.*

He should be tried for treason.*

This guy is a traitor. He not only needs to be booted he needs to be prosecuted.*

Arizona is literally under attack by Mexican drug cartels and Obama is siding with Mexico over his own country.

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer slams 'foreign interference' in immigration lawsuit - Scott Wong - POLITICO.com

"In a new twist in the fight over Arizona’s immigration law, Republican Gov. Jan Brewer on Tuesday asked a federal court to disallow foreign governments from joining the U.S. Department of Justice lawsuit to overturn the law.*

The move comes in response to a 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling issued Monday, allowing nearly a dozen Latin American countries — Mexico, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Peru and Chile — to submit friend-of-the-court briefs in Justice’s challenge to SB 1070, which Brewer signed into law in April and is considered one of the nation’s toughest immigration-enforcement measures. "*

Obama sits on the federal court? You are an idiot.

Those that thought President Barack Obama's base would listen to crack-pots putting their president down with lies, insults, name calling and total disrespect was going to sit down and take it is crazy! President's Barack Obama's base, "unlikely voters," is coming out in droves, according to the size of my polling place at 9a.m!

We shall know in a few hours won't we. Personally I think the Dems are going down.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5ID15mv0gA[/ame]

We shall know in a few hours won't we. Personally I think the Dems are going down.

I went to vote around 10AM in my 80% hispanic neighborhood.

I was the 35th person there and while I was there I saw 1 hispanic and 6 whites voting. I was told by the precinct captain that he expects maybe 135 people to show up total. This is a town of over 100,000 people.

God Bless America!

Obama is just a drop in the Buck of ****. This is much bigger than Obama and will be around long after Obama is gone. Those that want to change thing can't and those who don't want to don't.

The elections worked very well for me, for most of the Democratic congress that fell were closet Repugs, the blue dogs, and President Barack Obama's base felt that it is better to have a real republican than a phony democrat. Now the Republicans won't be able to hide behind closet Democrats when a good bill fail like the public option that would have saved billions of dollars while providing great health-care! Now the Repugs will have to stand on their own bottom, and in 2012, these traditional Democrats will have a chance to vote for a real Democratic candidate.

Forum List

Back