Obama Touts His Economy, Axios Says Trump Avg. GDP Growth Outpaced His

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Former President Barack Obama, touting his own economic magic wand, tried to take credit for the Trump economy. Obama sent out the self-congratulatory tweet February 17. He said that, “Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.” Ironic that liberal outlet Axios released a report the same day, commenting that the “Average economic growth under President Trump has outpaced the growth under Barack Obama.” [Emphasis added.]

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

“And I thought my loathing of Obama couldn’t get any worse.”

There is no limit to the loathing of Dorkbama the Muslim eunuch quota asswipe!

Former President Barack Obama, touting his own economic magic wand, tried to take credit for the Trump economy. Obama sent out the self-congratulatory tweet February 17. He said that, “Eleven years ago today, near the bottom of the worst recession in generations, I signed the Recovery Act, paving the way for more than a decade of economic growth and the longest streak of job creation in American history.” Ironic that liberal outlet Axios released a report the same day, commenting that the “Average economic growth under President Trump has outpaced the growth under Barack Obama.” [Emphasis added.]

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

“And I thought my loathing of Obama couldn’t get any worse.”

There is no limit to the loathing of Dorkbama the Muslim eunuch quota asswipe!
The Kenyan-born miscreant is incapable of telling the truth. Disgraceful.

What did he do? Go through the ten million he mysteriously earned during his tenure at the WH?

He's creating his own false narrative. It's never too late for a Democrat to do corruption of his own making.

His term ended over 3 years ago. His lie is toast. It is overdone and smells of burnt bread.

Forum List

Back