Obama tops Romney in outsourcing of jobs

Some Liberals have concluded that the two parties are a lost cause, even some Conservatives realize this.

You're voting for Romney, eh? :lol:

Well since we do have to have one we might as go with the better one. Romney all the way.

Sure, the system needs perpetuation.

I personally don't care to be played like a fiddle. :thup:

I'm a bit confused here. What exactly do YOU propose? Sorry, but Ron Paul is NOT going to win the election. He's just not. It's Communism (Obama) or Capitalism (Romney). That' it. That's the choice. You can cry all you want, but that's what we have and you have to choose one of them (and not voting at all is making a choice my friend).

Well since we do have to have one we might as go with the better one. Romney all the way.

Sure, the system needs perpetuation.

I personally don't care to be played like a fiddle. :thup:

I'm a bit confused here. What exactly do YOU propose? Sorry, but Ron Paul is NOT going to win the election. He's just not. It's Communism (Obama) or Capitalism (Romney). That' it. That's the choice. You can cry all you want, but that's what we have and you have to choose one of them (and not voting at all is making a choice my friend).

Naw not a Ron Paul guy though I don't mind him of all the Republicans that were candidates, just a long-time 3rd party supporter that couldn't care less about playing the game.

Whatever makes y'all feel like you're participating in the process, I guess.

China owns 8% of the US thanks in part to Obama policies. The president spent his first year in office on an apology tour trying to outsource American jobs and promote the gigantic scam of man-made global warming.

Honest liberals are even saying the attacks are Bain are unfounded!

Heck even dishonest liberals cough cough Bill Clinton Cough Cough are saying Bain was a great company and the attacks are BS!!!

See more here: FactCheck.org : Obama’s ‘Outsourcer’ Overreach
"we found no evidence to support the claim that Romney — while he was still running Bain Capital — shipped American jobs overseas."

Honest liberals are even saying the attacks are Bain are unfounded!

Heck even dishonest liberals cough cough Bill Clinton Cough Cough are saying Bain was a great company and the attacks are BS!!!

See more here: FactCheck.org : Obama’s ‘Outsourcer’ Overreach
"we found no evidence to support the claim that Romney — while he was still running Bain Capital — shipped American jobs overseas."

I think how Bain Capital generally operated was pretty scummy, but not any worse than most other corporate methods devised in recent memory. Bain worked the system and screwed lower-level employees of companies that were receiving services from them, for the almighty bottom-line.

This argument about where those jobs went seems pointless when the point is that the jobs are gone. :thup:

Romney is a corporate guy, plain and simple. Personally I don't trust that.

Forum List

Back