Obama today

mdjgirl7

Sep 5, 2008
I was at the gym today and I saw Obama on the tv. I tuned in to see what he was saying. You have to listen to his rhetoric to get what he is saying. He talks like a lawyer fancy with fancy footwork.

Like for instance he said I know the middle class is willing to work and SACRIFICE for our future. What we will have to sacrifice he just did not mention that part at all. He did not address the sacrifice he intends for us to have to put out.

The other thing I picked out his rhetoric is about health care. He said he that if we want to keep our present insurance he will lower our premiums. Of course he did not say HOW he plans to accomplish this. Then he says if you do not have insurance well we can just get what he and McCain have. Really free like he gets it. He did not say or how much it will cost us if we want the same insurance he has.

He says McCain has not told us anything new well I beg to differ McCain came up with a exact amount he was going to give us in a tax break to buy our own insurance. Obama has left this open ended with the how much and the how. This might be what he meant by sacrifice along with the spread the wealth you know if you work hard and you get ahead he wants to take some of your money and spread it around so some of those hours are not for you they will be to support someone else.

And I can tell you where I live there are a lot of welfare queens who could be working and CHOOSE not to. Let's start off with cut the funds to the do nothings and let them sink or float instead of riding the coat tails of the ones who do work.

Don't get me wrong I am all for helping the TRULY disabled. You know who I am talking about and so do they and that is why they want Obama they think he is going to continue on the same ole same ole crap of handing out the freebies while they sit on their tail and ride our coat tails. I have yet to hear anyone talk about welfare reform.

It is amazing to me all of the immigrants seem to be able to find a job legal and the illegals. Give me a break Obama get the lead out of the losers that are sucking our economy dry. Could this be the sacrifice he is talking about? Keep on supporting the losers who refuse to work?

Majority of people on welfare are children... it burns my ass to hear ignorant people talk about something that they know absolutely nothig about.... Maybe if a program like SCHIP is funded acrossed the board mothers could afford to take a job and not be forced to remain home to qualify for medicare. Maybe if free pre k were instituted then mothers could afford to work not to mention that children would recieve better nutrition and education... If you seriiously want to debate the pros and cons of welfare and culture therein at least read a breif synopsis of the issue before pulling assinine talking points out of your ignorant ass....

I was at the gym today and I saw Obama on the tv. I tuned in to see what he was saying. You have to listen to his rhetoric to get what he is saying. He talks like a lawyer fancy with fancy footwork.

Like for instance he said I know the middle class is willing to work and SACRIFICE for our future. What we will have to sacrifice he just did not mention that part at all. He did not address the sacrifice he intends for us to have to put out.

The other thing I picked out his rhetoric is about health care. He said he that if we want to keep our present insurance he will lower our premiums. Of course he did not say HOW he plans to accomplish this. Then he says if you do not have insurance well we can just get what he and McCain have. Really free like he gets it. He did not say or how much it will cost us if we want the same insurance he has.

He says McCain has not told us anything new well I beg to differ McCain came up with a exact amount he was going to give us in a tax break to buy our own insurance. Obama has left this open ended with the how much and the how. This might be what he meant by sacrifice along with the spread the wealth you know if you work hard and you get ahead he wants to take some of your money and spread it around so some of those hours are not for you they will be to support someone else.

And I can tell you where I live there are a lot of welfare queens who could be working and CHOOSE not to. Let's start off with cut the funds to the do nothings and let them sink or float instead of riding the coat tails of the ones who do work.

Don't get me wrong I am all for helping the TRULY disabled. You know who I am talking about and so do they and that is why they want Obama they think he is going to continue on the same ole same ole crap of handing out the freebies while they sit on their tail and ride our coat tails. I have yet to hear anyone talk about welfare reform.

It is amazing to me all of the immigrants seem to be able to find a job legal and the illegals. Give me a break Obama get the lead out of the losers that are sucking our economy dry. Could this be the sacrifice he is talking about? Keep on supporting the losers who refuse to work?

I agree.

How much do we spend on welfare every year, MDgirl?

Can you give me a number, please.

More bullshit from the right. What about all those who have recently lost their jobs because of the economic downturn? All losers? What about those who are bankrupt because of catastrophic illnesses? All Losers?

The loser are those who play these words games based on their sound bites.

Please tell me all the specifics that McCain has given US.

You hear what you want to hear.

Really.. well.. if you really cared about Obamas plans and policies you would go here... Welcome to Obama for America... instead however you are joining the march of idiots here that really want to only bitch and moan and vent rather than finding out any kinds of facts at all ... really.. you agree...

Huh you would think Obama would have just told me huh.

One issue he cannot pretty up for me is he supports abortion and I do not. He lost my vote when I found out he voted against life saving medical assistants for babies born alive during an abortion. That my is just evil.

He is against parental notification if a minor seeks an abortion. OMG you have to call the parents if you want to give them an aspirin at school but Barack wants to rip babies out of them without notifying their parents more evil. How many children need to face that responsibility or the consequences without their parents knowing about it? That is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Here's the video Jill Stanek - Obama caught on tape arguing against giving medical attention to aborted babies

One issue he cannot pretty up for me is he supports abortion and I do not. He lost my vote when I found out he voted against life saving medical assistants for babies born alive during an abortion. That my is just evil.

He is against parental notification if a minor seeks an abortion. OMG you have to call the parents if you want to give them an aspirin at school but Barack wants to rip babies out of them without notifying their parents more evil. How many children need to face that responsibility or the consequences without their parents knowing about it? That is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Here's the video Jill Stanek - Obama caught on tape arguing against giving medical attention to aborted babies

Well there you go.. that is a valid opinion... dont go around making up reasons not to vote for the man....

It is my opionion that its not a valid argument since as obama states if you heard the full quote.. there are other laws on the books as well as medical obligations that already cover this situation....

Majority of people on welfare are children... it burns my ass to hear ignorant people talk about something that they know absolutely nothig about.... Maybe if a program like SCHIP is funded acrossed the board mothers could afford to take a job and not be forced to remain home to qualify for medicare. Maybe if free pre k were instituted then mothers could afford to work not to mention that children would recieve better nutrition and education... If you seriiously want to debate the pros and cons of welfare and culture therein at least read a breif synopsis of the issue before pulling assinine talking points out of your ignorant ass....

Listen stuppy you are not Obama you are not that slick just yet. Tiring to twist my words into something else.I NEVER said I want to leave behind children or the TRULY needy.

Let me just tell you what I SEE. I see perfectly healthy women in the grocery store with a buggy full of steaks and other goodies I cannot afford paying for this with food stamps and then whipping out cash to buy a 24 pk of beer and a carton of cigarettes.

I SEE these welfare queens dropping off the kids on poor grandma to watch while they party on our dime. You bet these idiots will vote for Obama he has guaranteed them a check for doing absolutely noticing. We reward these women for having illegitimate children more kids they have the more money they get. You can get yourself a section 8 housing. The bills are based on your income if you don't have an income the government picks up the tab. I know I know someone who did just that. I have SEEN this with my own eyes.

I know a case worker that says street people a lot of the CHOOSE to live like that they cannot get them to move into housing. NO I did not say ALL I said SOME. There ARE people taking advantage of our welfare system if think they are not well you are stuppy. Obama wants to reward the do nothings along with the needy. He better watch it he will not build the economy form the bottom up he will create a bottom of do nothings that will be dependent on the government for generations to come. While the rest of us have to work more hours to support them. Wake up and smell the coffee.

More bullshit from the right. What about all those who have recently lost their jobs because of the economic downturn? All losers? What about those who are bankrupt because of catastrophic illnesses? All Losers?

The loser are those who play these words games based on their sound bites.

Please tell me all the specifics that McCain has given US.

You hear what you want to hear.

Huh another Obama wanna be. You are not quite that slick either. I did not say ALL that are on welfare are not needy. I said we do have SOME who are taking advantage of the welfare system you think we do not? Really you need to get out more and just open you eyes you will see a group of people the government has created that refuse to work who are perfectly fit they choose to live off the government they do not TRY and get a job they are not sick they have not lost a thing in our economy. They suck off of us. Tell me you are not completely unaware of this. Remember now not the kids not the truly needy. I can't believe the Obamanites are so completely in the dark. Well I guess I can you think Obama is what this country needs.

YOu havent even read that have you.. you have no idea, and no thought of changing your ignorant attitude.... Your quoted link has not been updated in the last decade...

Are you blind to the FACT our welfare system is being abused by SOME. You are the ignorant one.

:eusa_liar:
Well there you go.. that is a valid opinion... dont go around making up reasons not to vote for the man....

It is my opionion that its not a valid argument since as obama states if you heard the full quote.. there are other laws on the books as well as medical obligations that already cover this situation....

It is a valid opinion that Obama wants to sperad the wealth. I do not. If I work for it then it belongs to me. I do not need Obama taking my money and deciding on who gets it. Like the do nothings. That would be another no.

Are a few bad apples really worth bitching about.. seriously.. with everything going on in this country and the world today youre complaining about a handfull of system gamers...My how petty some of our lives have become...... stuppy... [whatever the hell that means]

:eusa_liar:

It is a valid opinion that Obama wants to sperad the wealth. I do not. If I work for it then it belongs to me. I do not need Obama taking my money and deciding on who gets it. Like the do nothings. That would be another no.

So... how is this wealth spread? Can you please explain how our tax scale [that mac approves of btw] is considered spreading the wealth?

Wow, you are obviously a Palin supporter cause you're as dumb as she is. As far as the political talk, newsflash ms retarded one, its called politics! McCain does the exact same thing to Obama's ideas but he's just awful at it. Case and point McCain Gaffe: Accidentally Agrees W. PA Populated By Racists / Queerty

Can you say MORON??

Really.. well.. if you really cared about Obamas plans and policies you would go here... Welcome to Obama for America... instead however you are joining the march of idiots here that really want to only bitch and moan and vent rather than finding out any kinds of facts at all ... really.. you agree...

It is within my opinion that Obama cannot deliver all the cuts he is proposing. We are in serious debt he is introducing new spending. That is a oxymoron.

Obama is making false promises. We owe we owe we owe wake up. Spread the wealth might mean Obama will give part of your wealth to the government so he can spend spend spend on whatever his heart desires.

Another point I want to make to you. The majority of the media is making Obama a sweetheart. I did not say ALL. The media is after ratings they are rating whores. They know supporting Obama is stirring the pot of ratings.

But just wait it will be like leading the lamb to slaughter. IF Obama is elected they will eat him for breakfast. The media will come in for the kill. Every move he makes every breath he takes they are going to climb him like you cannot believe. That is of course he manages to get them censored. Mark my words. They have crucified every president we have ever have. They will really go after Obama. I think in another post I made we all agree Obama is just a man and he WILL make MISTAKES he already has. They will be there to intensify that.

By the way we are in Syria now. Syria is not happy about this. This war in the middle east is not going to end anytime soon if anything it could get way worse. Obama has NO experience in foreign policy or war. Joe Biden is half you know what. Obama does NOT have the experience this county needs and I think we all know it. We may not like ALL of what McCain is about but he is the better of the two choices and I think we all know that.

I think some of us just want to hang our hopes and dreams on a paper moon and that is what Obama is saying he can deliver he cannot don't we all know that deep down?

Wow, you are obviously a Palin supporter cause you're as dumb as she is. As far as the political talk, newsflash ms retarded one, its called politics! McCain does the exact same thing to Obama's ideas but he's just awful at it. Case and point McCain Gaffe: Accidentally Agrees W. PA Populated By Racists / Queerty

Can you say MORON??

If you want to call me stupid because I support the innocents then I will be stupid all day long. Palin was voted Mayor of Alaska and then moved onto Governor in a predominately male society. Palin then moves onto being asked to run for VP all while having 5 children with one being a special needs child. Stupid I dare say not. If you think she is your intelligence might be in check. I admire Palin form not backing down on her stance against abortion. In this country if you do not believe like the libs do that makes you stupid whatever.

You think Obama cares about the little people really watch this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP-YoB5mnZs]YouTube - Obama's forgotten people[/ame]

His answer is always gosh I just did not know. And Palin is the stupid one huh

Another point I want to make to you. The majority of the media is making Obama a sweetheart. I did not say ALL. The media is after ratings they are rating whores. They know supporting Obama is stirring the pot of ratings.

But just wait it will be like leading the lamb to slaughter. IF Obama is elected they will eat him for breakfast. The media will come in for the kill. Every move he makes every breath he takes they are going to climb him like you cannot believe. That is of course he manages to get them censored. Mark my words. They have crucified every president we have ever have. They will really go after Obama. I think in another post I made we all agree Obama is just a man and he WILL make MISTAKES he already has. They will be there to intensify that.
The Media wouldn't do that. Not to the Messiah. If they did, they'd face the wrath of his Gestapo.

Forum List

Back