Obama To Wall Street: "I Do Think At A Certain Point You've Made Enough Money"

You dont know what pale is, Where on this site have you EVER deviated from the right wing talking points?

Immie its you people who constantly refuse to even call this country a democracy.

Keep defending the wall street assholes who fucked us on purpose to make money off us a second time and see how that works for your party.

This country is not a Democracy and would not work as a Democracy.

True Democracy has it problems in such a scale as our country, but corporations are not Representative Republics. They are Democracy. You preach that you love Democracy, but then you prove that you want to remove the rights of shareholders to democratically elect their own officers.

Go figure!

You are a hypocrite.

Immie

WE are a democracy and every person who knows anything about this term knows we are a democracy.

Why do you hate the fact that the USA is a democracy?

Now you are putting words in my mouth? Frigging political hack!

Where the hell did I say I hate democracy. Obviously it is you that hates Democracy.

But we are not a pure form of Democracy and it is probably a good thing that we are not. I don't believe we could have survived as long as we have, if we were.

Do you think we could have survived the Civil war as a pure form of Democracy? No, I don't think we could have.

Do you think the civil rights act would have passed if this was a pure form of Democracy? No way.

I for one am glad that our founding fathers had a clear enough head to foresee what a pure form of Democracy would mean in this country. It simply would not have worked for our purposes.

I don't hate Democracy, but I love what our founding fathers put together to prolong our existence.

Immie

Immy the only question to me in this post is asking why I dont give away my wealth.

Nope, you had been avoiding answering my question about why you hate Democracy. Finally after I asked three times, you more or less answered it.

Immie

Content removed...It has been determined by the USMB powers that be that this particular example of the double bind is not allowed.

~Dude

Fuck you

What is that rule about bringing other people's family into the threads?

Think I'll ask to have you banned.

Immie

This us defending me?

Really?

This us? What does that mean?

And yes, I was defending you. We don't know how much you give to charity. It is also none of our business. I have never brought up your giving to charity and I believe it to be inappropriate for anyone to do so.

Yes, I was defending you. That is your private business and no one should question you on it.

It sure the hell was defending you!

What did you want me to claim in your defense? That you gave 40% of your income to the poor? I could not do that since I have no idea what you give. Instead, I told them they were wrong for broaching the subject.

This us? What the hell does that mean?

Immie

How about not joining in on the fucking stupidity that anyone who is a democrat should never accumulate enough wealth to secure their old age and should instead live at only a subsistance level to give everything beyond that to charity?

And where the hell did I say that you stupid moron?

How about a link moron!

Immie

And yes, I was defending you. We don't know how much you give to charity. It is also none of our business. I have never brought up your giving to charity and I believe it to be inappropriate for anyone to do so.

Yes, I was defending you. That is your private business and no one should question you on it.

What did you want me to claim in your defense? That you gave 40% of your income to the poor? I could not do that since I have no idea what you give. Instead, I told them they were wrong for broaching the subject.

Immie

How about not joining in on the fucking stupidity that anyone who is a democrat should never accumulate enough wealth to secure their old age and should instead live at only a subsistance level to give everything beyond that to charity?

And where the hell did I say that you stupid moron?

How about a link moron!

Immie

Provide a link, TM, or you are a liar.

Never mind, You are a :eusa_liar:

Immie

Okay, in regards to this line of attack, we don't have a clue how much TM and her family give to charity. So, I personally don't feel this line of attack is fair.

But, I still want to know why she hates Democracy so much.

Immie

You may be right Immie.

But its kinda hard to fly back at such a partisan person as she is. She blames Reps and the right for everything while conveniently forgetting that the left is equally to blame. Parisan .

TM is beyond the pale in my book. Jeeze.

You dont know what pale is, Where on this site have you EVER deviated from the right wing talking points?

Immie its you people who constantly refuse to even call this country a democracy.

Keep defending the wall street assholes who fucked us on purpose to make money off us a second time and see how that works for your party.

You evidently don't follow my posts to closely there TM.

If you did you would know I think both parties suck and have said so many times.

I do lean right but unlike a left wing leaner like you, I can see both sides of an issue. I don't have a problem saying the Reps suck just as bad as the Dems do.

You can't. If its Rep or Right it gets the blame in your book.

You conveniently disregard the bs that the left is doing. You kinda sorta forgot that the Dems have controlled Congress since 2006.

Was WS blamelss, no. But they sure had plenty of help from the Clowns in congress. Both parties.

If you think Obama and his left wing agenda is the answer. Well. I think your in for a rude awakening when this HC BS has to be payed for.

You and hubby better hang onto your wallets TM.

Mayby you should put your money in mayonaise jars. I plan to. LOL

Last edited:
Nope, you had been avoiding answering my question about why you hate Democracy. Finally after I asked three times, you more or less answered it.

Immie

Content removed...It has been determined by the USMB powers that be that this particular example of the double bind is not allowed.

~Dude

Fuck you

Immie

TM really is one of the most hateful people I've ever encountered on the internets.

You may be right Immie.

But its kinda hard to fly back at such a partisan person as she is. She blames Reps and the right for everything while conveniently forgetting that the left is equally to blame. Parisan .

TM is beyond the pale in my book. Jeeze.

If you did you would know I think both parties suck and have said so many times.

I do lean right but unlike a left wing leaner like you, I can see both sides of an issue. I don't have a problem saying the Reps suck just as bad as the Dems do.

You conveniently disregard the bs that the left is doing. You kinda sorta forgot that the Dems have controlled Congress since 2006.

Was WS blamelss, no. But they sure had plenty of help from the Clowns in congress. Both parties.

If you think Obama and his left wing agenda is the answer. Well. I think your in for a rude awakening when this HC BS has to be payed for.

She's been proven to be a liar in this thread and she knows it. She won't be back.

Immie

She's been proven to be a liar in this thread and she knows it. She won't be back.

Immie

That hasn't stopped her after the uncountable other times she's been proven to be a LYANG LAIR WOO LIAIRS!

Immie

~Dude

Fuck you

Immie

It was an old joke to point out to you that asking me why I hate democracy is just the same as asking you that.

I have done nothing but defend democracy ever sense you have known me.

I appologise to you if you thought it was a real question.

Take my husband, please

^^^ And Right On Cue....

Bada Bing.

"The Nobel Prize-winning economist and social scientist Herbert Simon estimated that “social capital” is responsible for at least 90 percent of what people earn in wealthy societies like those of the United States or northwestern Europe. By social capital Simon meant not only natural resources but, more important, the technology and organizational skills in the community, and the presence of good government. These are the foundation on which the rich can begin their work. “On moral grounds,” Simon added, “we could argue for a flat income tax of 90 percent.” Simon was not, of course, advocating so steep a rate of tax, for he was well aware of disincentive effects. But his estimate does undermine the argument that the rich are entitled to keep their wealth because it is all a result of their hard work. If Simon is right, that is true of at most 10 percent of it." Peter Singer

Add this back: http://bostonreview.net/BR21.1/wolff.php

The rich get rich because of their merit.

Inequality on the March - Project Syndicate

Last edited:

Immie

Immie please go get me the post that proves I lied about anything.

Immie

~Dude

Fuck you

Immie

See what I mean Immie???

Why did you stop beating your wife?

Fuck you

Immie

It was an old joke to point out to you that asking me why I hate democracy is just the same as asking you that.

I have done nothing but defend democracy ever sense you have known me.

I appologise to you if you thought it was a real question.

Take my husband, please

Apology accepted.

Take your husband please? What does that mean?

Immie

Immie

Immie please go get me the post that proves I lied about anything.

Immie

That was a flat out lie!!! I never made such a statement. Never have and don't believe that to be true so I never would made that statement.

If you can't show a quote as to me saying that, then you are a liar.

Immie

Golly Gee TM. You really oughta give two of your three houses to the poor and downtrodden.

You know. The poor and downtrodden that need the help of the taxpayer because they kinda sorta forgot to get a job.

While your at it. You and hubby could open up your bank account and spread YOUR wealth to all those folks who truly need a helping hand.

After all. Thats the Agenda the Dems and your glorious leader is pushing.

Just think. You could be on the ground floor. Willing to spread your wealth to help the poor and downtrodden.

Just think how good you will feel knowing your helping out.

God. Gag me. Jeeze.

I would think you would be glad I am making sure I dont need to suck off the tit of the government?

Now how many votes do you think this idiots tact will win you guys HUH?

Go ahead and pretend its good for the country to allow the wall street people to have this country by the throat and able to do what they just did to us at will.

Instead you idiots are insulting me for being a good capitalist and acting in a responsible way in my life.

I am a caplitalist and have always been one the fact that the right likes to live in the midst of a circle jerk of lies that any democrat is merely a socalist does not make it fact it just makes your face all slimey.

I am proud of my success and am proud of being a capitalist. Your LIES about me and my beliefs does not change my beliefs now does it.

Why dont you go sell everything you own and send it to a wall street banker if you are sooo concerned about these poor things having their incomes restained to protect the MILLIONS of other Americans who live here from getting fleeced every couple of years which is what happened historially in this country right up until we implemented Glass steagal?

And who is it exactly that forces people to invest in Wall Street?

So, is Obama going to return the over 900 grand in campaign contributions he received from GS?

Hell fucking no that hyporitical moron won't!

We all know what that sleazy lil' bastard is all about.

Immie

~Dude

Fuck you

Immie

Earned me a well deserved infraction. I suspect the powers that be are a fair bunch.

Forum List

Back