Obama To Wall Street: "I Do Think At A Certain Point You've Made Enough Money"

Golly Gee TM. You really oughta give two of your three houses to the poor and downtrodden.

You know. The poor and downtrodden that need the help of the taxpayer because they kinda sorta forgot to get a job.

While your at it. You and hubby could open up your bank account and spread YOUR wealth to all those folks who truly need a helping hand.

After all. Thats the Agenda the Dems and your glorious leader is pushing.

Just think. You could be on the ground floor. Willing to spread your wealth to help the poor and downtrodden.

Just think how good you will feel knowing your helping out.

God. Gag me. Jeeze.

Okay, in regards to this line of attack, we don't have a clue how much TM and her family give to charity. So, I personally don't feel this line of attack is fair.

But, I still want to know why she hates Democracy so much.

Immie

You may be right Immie.

But its kinda hard to fly back at such a partisan person as she is. She blames Reps and the right for everything while conveniently forgetting that the left is equally to blame. Parisan .

TM is beyond the pale in my book. Jeeze.

You dont know what pale is, Where on this site have you EVER deviated from the right wing talking points?

Immie its you people who constantly refuse to even call this country a democracy.

Keep defending the wall street assholes who fucked us on purpose to make money off us a second time and see how that works for your party.

Golly Gee TM. You really oughta give two of your three houses to the poor and downtrodden.

You know. The poor and downtrodden that need the help of the taxpayer because they kinda sorta forgot to get a job.

While your at it. You and hubby could open up your bank account and spread YOUR wealth to all those folks who truly need a helping hand.

Just think. You could be on the ground floor. Willing to spread your wealth to help the poor and downtrodden.

God. Gag me. Jeeze.

I would think you would be glad I am making sure I dont need to suck off the tit of the government?

Now how many votes do you think this idiots tact will win you guys HUH?

Go ahead and pretend its good for the country to allow the wall street people to have this country by the throat and able to do what they just did to us at will.

Instead you idiots are insulting me for being a good capitalist and acting in a responsible way in my life.

I am a caplitalist and have always been one the fact that the right likes to live in the midst of a circle jerk of lies that any democrat is merely a socalist does not make it fact it just makes your face all slimey.

I am proud of my success and am proud of being a capitalist. Your LIES about me and my beliefs does not change my beliefs now does it.

Why dont you go sell everything you own and send it to a wall street banker if you are sooo concerned about these poor things having their incomes restained to protect the MILLIONS of other Americans who live here from getting fleeced every couple of years which is what happened historially in this country right up until we implemented Glass steagal?

Still avoiding the question I see.

Immie

TM,

I don't discuss private financial details on the internets, so you have no idea how I have done relative to you.

You are a hypocrite in the extreme. You "got yours" and then support policies which will make it difficult for anyone else to succeed.

TM,

I don't discuss private financial details on the internets, so you have no idea how I have done relative to you.

You are a hypocrite in the extreme. You "got yours" and then support policies which will make it difficult for anyone else to succeed.

Yeah right.

You are a failed caplitalist who wants to blame your inabilty to make it work for you on the government.

Quit your crying and go out and make the grade by doing what my family did , take advantage of the MASSIVE opportunities this country has to offer and make an honest living instead of sitting arround and blaming the government for your own inablity to succede.

Heres a fucking clue, you dont have to lie to people to make money. I wish the wall street assholes you keep defending would have learned that already.

Last edited:

God. Gag me. Jeeze.

I would think you would be glad I am making sure I dont need to suck off the tit of the government?

Go ahead and pretend its good for the country to allow the wall street people to have this country by the throat and able to do what they just did to us at will.

Instead you idiots are insulting me for being a good capitalist and acting in a responsible way in my life.

I am a caplitalist and have always been one the fact that the right likes to live in the midst of a circle jerk of lies that any democrat is merely a socalist does not make it fact it just makes your face all slimey.

I am proud of my success and am proud of being a capitalist. Your LIES about me and my beliefs does not change my beliefs now does it.

Why dont you go sell everything you own and send it to a wall street banker if you are sooo concerned about these poor things having their incomes restained to protect the MILLIONS of other Americans who live here from getting fleeced every couple of years which is what happened historially in this country right up until we implemented Glass steagal?

Immie

Immy the only question to me in this post is asking why I dont give away my wealth.

Okay, in regards to this line of attack, we don't have a clue how much TM and her family give to charity. So, I personally don't feel this line of attack is fair.

Immie

You may be right Immie.

But its kinda hard to fly back at such a partisan person as she is. She blames Reps and the right for everything while conveniently forgetting that the left is equally to blame. Parisan .

You dont know what pale is, Where on this site have you EVER deviated from the right wing talking points?

Immie its you people who constantly refuse to even call this country a democracy.

Keep defending the wall street assholes who fucked us on purpose to make money off us a second time and see how that works for your party.

This country is not a Democracy and would not work as a Democracy.

True Democracy has it problems in such a scale as our country, but corporations are not Representative Republics. They are Democracy. You preach that you love Democracy, but then you prove that you want to remove the rights of shareholders to democratically elect their own officers.

Go figure!

You are a hypocrite.

Immie

TM,

Yeah right.

You are a failed caplitalist who wants to blame your inabilty to make it work for you on the government.

Quit your crying and go out and make the grade by doing what my family did , take advantage of the MASSIVE opportunities this country has to offer and make an honest living instead of sitting arround and blaming the government for your own inablity to succede.

Heres a fucking clue, you dont have to lie to people to make money. I wish the wall street assholes you keep defending would have learned that already.

What a fool you are.

I don't blame the government for anything other than consuming too much of the productive lives of people who work hard for a living. Why do you wish to make their lives more difficult?

God. Gag me. Jeeze.

Immie

This us defending me?

Really?

Immie

Immy the only question to me in this post is asking why I dont give away my wealth.

Nope, you had been avoiding answering my question about why you hate Democracy. Finally after I asked three times, you more or less answered it.

Immie

TM,

Yeah right.

What a fool you are.

I don't blame the government for anything other than consuming too much of the productive lives of people who work hard for a living. Why do you wish to make their lives more difficult?

Of, by and for the people.

Why do you always lie and pretend the people of this country are not in charge of the government?

Why are you such an idiot?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

God. Gag me. Jeeze.

Immie

This us defending me?

Really?

This us? What does that mean?

And yes, I was defending you. We don't know how much you give to charity. It is also none of our business. I have never brought up your giving to charity and I believe it to be inappropriate for anyone to do so.

Yes, I was defending you. That is your private business and no one should question you on it.

It sure the hell was defending you!

What did you want me to claim in your defense? That you gave 40% of your income to the poor? I could not do that since I have no idea what you give. Instead, I told them they were wrong for broaching the subject.

This us? What the hell does that mean?

Immie

You may be right Immie.

This country is not a Democracy and would not work as a Democracy.

True Democracy has it problems in such a scale as our country, but corporations are not Representative Republics. They are Democracy. You preach that you love Democracy, but then you prove that you want to remove the rights of shareholders to democratically elect their own officers.

Go figure!

You are a hypocrite.

Immie

WE are a democracy and every person who knows anything about this term knows we are a democracy.

Why do you hate the fact that the USA is a democracy?

Immie

This us defending me?

Really?

This us? What does that mean?

And yes, I was defending you. We don't know how much you give to charity. It is also none of our business. I have never brought up your giving to charity and I believe it to be inappropriate for anyone to do so.

Yes, I was defending you. That is your private business and no one should question you on it.

It sure the hell was defending you!

What did you want me to claim in your defense? That you gave 40% of your income to the poor? I could not do that since I have no idea what you give. Instead, I told them they were wrong for broaching the subject.

This us? What the hell does that mean?

Immie

How about not joining in on the fucking stupidity that anyone who is a democrat should never accumulate enough wealth to secure their old age and should instead live at only a subsistance level to give everything beyond that to charity?

Immie

Nope, you had been avoiding answering my question about why you hate Democracy. Finally after I asked three times, you more or less answered it.

Immie

Content removed...It has been determined by the USMB powers that be that this particular example of the double bind is not allowed.

~Dude

Forum List

Back