Obama to Voters: Drop Dead

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
By Peter Ferrara on 12.1.10 @ 6:08AM

SNIP:
The good news is that the Democrats and the Washington Establishment have heard the message from the American people on Election Day, 2010. How could they have not? It was an epoch beginning, 1932 style rout, as predicted here first 18 months ago.

The bad news is how much trouble our country is still in. For after all of President Obama's double talking sweet talk right after the vote, the harsh reality, inconsistent with our very democracy, is that the Democrats and the Washington Establishment are rejecting the message the people sent. Their response is the political equivalent of "Shut Up."

How else can we interpret the decision of House Democrats to defy the American people, and reelect ultra-left San Francisco Democrat Nancy Pelosi as Minority Leader? House Democrat candidates will now campaign in 2012 on the theme, "Vote for Us, and Bring Back Pelosi!" I think they have now answered the question, "How stupid do they think we are?"

And how else can we interpret President Obama, who said at his press conference the day after the electoral rout, "Over the last two years we have made progress. But clearly the American people have not felt that yet. And they told us that yesterday." Just what exactly is he saying here? The words say the American people told us on Election Day that the Democrats are not moving to implement their left-wing agenda fast enough. President Obama is now acting as if this is the message he got on Election Day, as we will see below.

And how else can we interpret Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-WV), who said in a Senate hearing just before Thanksgiving, "I hunger for quality news. There's a little bug inside of me which wants to get the FCC to say to Fox and to MSNBC: 'Out! Off! End! Goodbye!" Funny he should say that. Because there's a little bug inside of me that wants to get the FEC to say to Rockefeller: "Out! Off! End! Goodbye!"

This is your modern Democrat party, run by New Left hippies from the '60s in suits, who don't even believe in the First Amendment, because they are really just Hugo Chavez in waiting.

Obama to Rule by Decree

read is all here.
The American Spectator : Obama to Voters: Drop Dead

SNIP:
The good news is that the Democrats and the Washington Establishment have heard the message from the American people on Election Day, 2010. How could they have not? It was an epoch beginning, 1932 style rout, as predicted here first 18 months ago.

The bad news is how much trouble our country is still in. For after all of President Obama's double talking sweet talk right after the vote, the harsh reality, inconsistent with our very democracy, is that the Democrats and the Washington Establishment are rejecting the message the people sent. Their response is the political equivalent of "Shut Up."

How else can we interpret the decision of House Democrats to defy the American people, and reelect ultra-left San Francisco Democrat Nancy Pelosi as Minority Leader? House Democrat candidates will now campaign in 2012 on the theme, "Vote for Us, and Bring Back Pelosi!" I think they have now answered the question, "How stupid do they think we are?"

And how else can we interpret President Obama, who said at his press conference the day after the electoral rout, "Over the last two years we have made progress. But clearly the American people have not felt that yet. And they told us that yesterday." Just what exactly is he saying here? The words say the American people told us on Election Day that the Democrats are not moving to implement their left-wing agenda fast enough. President Obama is now acting as if this is the message he got on Election Day, as we will see below.

And how else can we interpret Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-WV), who said in a Senate hearing just before Thanksgiving, "I hunger for quality news. There's a little bug inside of me which wants to get the FCC to say to Fox and to MSNBC: 'Out! Off! End! Goodbye!" Funny he should say that. Because there's a little bug inside of me that wants to get the FEC to say to Rockefeller: "Out! Off! End! Goodbye!"

This is your modern Democrat party, run by New Left hippies from the '60s in suits, who don't even believe in the First Amendment, because they are really just Hugo Chavez in waiting.

Obama to Rule by Decree

read is all here.

Do right wingers honestly believe the American voters want tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires? That we want to cut food stamps, medicare, medicaid, Social Security and unemployment benefits to pay for those tax breaks? And that rich people should be taken care of BEFORE finding jobs for the Middle Class, or Veterans Benefits or signing a nuclear treaty with Russia or checking North Korea?

The number one issue is making rich people even more rich?

This is the number one issue in America? Clearly, tax breaks for the ultra rich is the Republican's number one issue. "Number Two" is what they leave for the rest of the country.

SNIP:

Obama to Rule by Decree

read is all here.

Do right wingers honestly believe the American voters want tax breaks for millionaires and billionaires? That we want to cut food stamps, medicare, medicaid, Social Security and unemployment benefits to pay for those tax breaks? And that rich people should be taken care of BEFORE finding jobs for the Middle Class, or Veterans Benefits or signing a nuclear treaty with Russia or checking North Korea?

The number one issue is making rich people even more rich?

This is the number one issue in America? Clearly, tax breaks for the ultra rich is the Republican's number one issue. "Number Two" is what they leave for the rest of the country.

Liberals either make strawmen arguments, lie or both. In your case it's both.

Liberals are pathetic.

Forum List

Back