Obama to visit Middle East - but NOT Israel

Silly American.. Doesn't he know that all roads lead back to kissing some kosher ass?

someone alert miami!

I see in your other posts you are defending Iran's desire for nuclear power - and then you also appear to be an anti-Semite.

Is that about right?

Do you also call out William Joyce and Tank for being racist and xenophobic when they complain about blacks and hispanics being inferior to whites?

what? Obama is not sucking jewish dick YET?!?! that ANTISEMITE!

Silly American.. Doesn't he know that all roads lead back to kissing some kosher ass?

someone alert miami!

I see in your other posts you are defending Iran's desire for nuclear power - and then you also appear to be an anti-Semite.

Is that about right?

Do you also call out William Joyce and Tank for being racist and xenophobic when they complain about blacks and hispanics being inferior to whites?

I don't recognize those names - well, I have met William Joyce the author/film creator but I doubt he is posting in here.

Bill, is that you?

I dunno if I have a problem with this. Obama has already met with Israeli leaders and had several discussions with them this month.

Let him try appeasement and understanding of Muslims. Then, when we get hit again by one of them, it'll be time to wipe the floor clean of those dogs.

So you think Muslims are dogs?

Many of them, yes. The others I think are dirt. No wait, not dirt. Bacterial waste.

You have a problem with that, Muzzie?

lets see.....obama goes to the middle east and visits everyone but israel.....this will lead all the arabs to think that the us no longer supports the israel they can attack israel.....

obama is playing the arabs....watch....

lets see.....obama goes to the middle east and visits everyone but israel.....this will lead all the arabs to think that the us no longer supports the israel they can attack israel.....

That thought crossed my mind - but what a dangerous game that would be to play...

I dunno if I have a problem with this. Obama has already met with Israeli leaders and had several discussions with them this month.

Let him try appeasement and understanding of Muslims. Then, when we get hit again by one of them, it'll be time to wipe the floor clean of those dogs.

So you think Muslims are dogs?

Many of them, yes. The others I think are dirt. No wait, not dirt. Bacterial waste.

You have a problem with that, Muzzie?

yea, I do you jewish cockroach. GET THE FUCK OUT.

That thought crossed my mind - but what a dangerous game that would be to play...

dangerous for who.....it is how he played the election game...the banks and the auto makers.....it is how he plays....

dangerous for who.....it is how he played the election game...the banks and the auto makers.....it is how he plays....

Well, dangerous for Israel for one!

How is setting up the Middle East to attack Israel a good thing?

Or perhaps you meant something else?

Please elaborate.

you mean why do i continue to remember the men of the uss liberty? you would like june 8th to pass quietly with nothing said...well that aint gonna happen....

instead of name calling prove me wrong with facts...but you cannot do that..so you resource to name calling and try to make it all go away..well guess what..it is not going away...and i will be here june 8th and i will be posting on the uss liberty....

What facts are those fuckbag?

That the recently released NSA audio tapes proved that the IAF pilots did not know the ship was an american one?

Well, dangerous for Israel for one!

How is setting up the Middle East to attack Israel a good thing?

Or perhaps you meant something else?

Please elaborate.

well the us doesn't want iran to get nukes but can't really do anything....so if they get everyone believing israel is on its own and an attack by the arabs is looming....israel will strike first....same as they have when other attacjs are looming....and israel solves the problem....

obama is setting both sides up and can claim non-involvment...

you mean why do i continue to remember the men of the uss liberty? you would like june 8th to pass quietly with nothing said...well that aint gonna happen....

instead of name calling prove me wrong with facts...but you cannot do that..so you resource to name calling and try to make it all go away..well guess what..it is not going away...and i will be here june 8th and i will be posting on the uss liberty....

That the recently released NSA audio tapes proved that the IAF pilots did not know the ship was an american one?

nice personal attack...........got a link to the tape audio....

In a blatant show of disinterest toward the Israeli position, President Obama is heading to the Middle East, but will snub the Israeli government.

Is this an end to seven decades of American support for the Israeli state?

Why would Obama make such a disrespectful gesture?

Is this yet another bow to the Muslim world? Dissatisfaction toward the conservative and newly elected Israeli president?

Or is Obama just an idiot boy-king with no real sense of purpose and responsibility?

It was obvious to any who bothered to check his bona fides where his sympathies lie, but many didn't. So, elections do have consequences.

In a blatant show of disinterest toward the Israeli position, President Obama is heading to the Middle East, but will snub the Israeli government.

Is this yet another bow to the Muslim world? Dissatisfaction toward the conservative and newly elected Israeli president?

Or is Obama just an idiot boy-king with no real sense of purpose and responsibility?

It was obvious to any who bothered to check his bona fides where his sympathies lie, but many didn't. So, elections do have consequences.

They sure as heck do Annie! They surely do! And they won't be pleasant consequences either.. a lot of people are going to die.I'm afraid.. I feel as if we are right back there in the days of the Salem Witch Trials in this atmosphere! Shudder!

why in the world do you run around the forum whining about people insulting and using curse words and how it is unmoderated here....are you just plain stupid or something

:happy-1:

He has no respect for anything that America has ever done regarding Israel, or anything else. He is going over to the Muslim countries to offer more apologies for us stupid Americans. I am not joking!

He is not an American! He is 100% muslim!!! He might even be a terrorist himself.

I believe he is the Judas for the times. He is seting the world government up for the second coming. He will cause that war with Israel that is spoken of in the Bible. 1/3 of the world is in some real trouble, but, guess what...Israel cannot lose!!!

I cannot believe he is still not being asked to resign. Now he has proclaimed June as gay month!!! Gays get a month, blacks get a month, hispanics get a month, but prayer gets only a day, and with no observance by the so called president.

He is absolutely an insult to this nation. We are in some deep doo doo!

Those who voted for him were hoping for 40 acres and a mule...well, they got the mule!!!

I just joined this messageboard...and i FULLY agree with you! I just cannot believe the things this president (not mine) is doing. But, whatever he decides to do concerning Isreal doesn't really matter. God is in control. And for some reason, He put Obama in this position at this time for whatever reason...but it sure looks like God is using him for something. Bringing in the end times? Nobody knows for sure....but Obama does give you a glimpse of what Revelation describes how people will react to the Antichrist. I'm not saying Obama is it, but the way people are crazy about him shows us just a little bit what people will act like with the real one. But, God is in control, and He will protect Isreal no matter what Obama or anyone else wants to do.....:happy-1:

nice personal attack...........got a link to the tape audio....

Glady, sir:

USS Liberty

"AJC: The release of the NSA tapes is extremely important because it provides additional evidence that has been solely in the hands of the United States and therefore cannot be challenged as having been modified or altered by Israeli intelligence services. In addition, it corroborates the Israeli Air Force tapes as the material dove-tails with the information on those tapes.

INA: Why do many of the conspiracy theorists continue to demand a United States Congressional investigation and is such an investigation appropriate?

AJC: The goal is simply to provide a platform for propaganda. There have been ten official U.S. investigations. Five of them were Congressional. They all reached the same conclusion that the incident was a tragic mistake. Eight United States Presidents: Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush (41), Clinton, and Bush (43) have supported and adopted these conclusions. In fact, the current President of the United States, George W. Bush, through White House staff, issued a letter in October 2002 indicating his position that no further investigation of this incident was needed"

:happy-1:

He has no respect for anything that America has ever done regarding Israel, or anything else. He is going over to the Muslim countries to offer more apologies for us stupid Americans. I am not joking!

He is not an American! He is 100% muslim!!! He might even be a terrorist himself.

I believe he is the Judas for the times. He is seting the world government up for the second coming. He will cause that war with Israel that is spoken of in the Bible. 1/3 of the world is in some real trouble, but, guess what...Israel cannot lose!!!

I cannot believe he is still not being asked to resign. Now he has proclaimed June as gay month!!! Gays get a month, blacks get a month, hispanics get a month, but prayer gets only a day, and with no observance by the so called president.

He is absolutely an insult to this nation. We are in some deep doo doo!

Those who voted for him were hoping for 40 acres and a mule...well, they got the mule!!!

I just joined this messageboard...and i FULLY agree with you! I just cannot believe the things this president (not mine) is doing. But, whatever he decides to do concerning Isreal doesn't really matter. God is in control. And for some reason, He put Obama in this position at this time for whatever reason...but it sure looks like God is using him for something. Bringing in the end times? Nobody knows for sure....but Obama does give you a glimpse of what Revelation describes how people will react to the Antichrist. I'm not saying Obama is it, but the way people are crazy about him shows us just a little bit what people will act like with the real one. But, God is in control, and He will protect Isreal no matter what Obama or anyone else wants to do.....:happy-1:

This is a put on.

Clever boy...

why in the world do you run around the forum whining about people insulting and using curse words and how it is unmoderated here....are you just plain stupid or something

I am not complaining about it genius, I am just saying its hilarious how in the other thread, one poster did complain to me, yet ignored shogun's far worse comments/racism/insults.

Forum List

Back