Obama to visit Middle East - but NOT Israel

o now i am anti semitetic for supporting american troops? you really need to research that day and the cover up since that day....come back with some facts ....still havent seen you post one on this subject

You don't support American troops! You support antisemitism and use the death of American troops for the means to your bigoted ends.

I guarantee you were a hippie on the frontlines bashing our troops on their return home from Vietnam.

In a blatant show of disinterest toward the Israeli position, President Obama is heading to the Middle East, but will snub the Israeli government.

Is this an end to seven decades of American support for the Israeli state?

Why would Obama make such a disrespectful gesture?

Is this yet another bow to the Muslim world? Dissatisfaction toward the conservative and newly elected Israeli president?

Or is Obama just an idiot boy-king with no real sense of purpose and responsibility?

Why should I give a rats ass that Obama isn't visiting Israel?

I dunno if I have a problem with this. Obama has already met with Israeli leaders and had several discussions with them this month.

Let him try appeasement and understanding of Muslims. Then, when we get hit again by one of them, it'll be time to wipe the floor clean of those dogs.

Hope those US Jews like Jillian and DavidS appreciate the fact that the President THEY helped elect is going to sell out MILLIONS of Jews.

isn't he visiting the ME solely to so-call "repair" us/muslim relations...i fail to see how visiting israel meshes with this trip

I dunno if I have a problem with this. Obama has already met with Israeli leaders and had several discussions with them this month.

Let him try appeasement and understanding of Muslims. Then, when we get hit again by one of them, it'll be time to wipe the floor clean of those dogs.

blue dogs??? :eek:

So you think Muslims are dogs?

I thought he was talking bout democwats.:lol:

Have lost track as to what this thread's present intention is, but I think we need to give The Prophet a break at this stage. He is playing a larger game, IMHO. It has never worked before but we have never had a person with his ethnicity as POTUS before. There are lots of reason why his end-around on the Muslim world and some of the world's meglomaniacs is likely to fail, but at this stage we have little to lose by letting him give it a go.

Understand the worries, the sniff of treason and all. But I believe the Israelies know a lot more about what is going on here than they are letting on.

I thought he was talking bout democwats.:lol:

I thought Muslims were religious, therefore, republican!. :eek:

:lol:

"unfortunate case of friendly fire"

tell it to the King David Hotel, bitch.

nice commentary, cockroach...

Have lost track as to what this thread's present intention is, but I think we need to give The Prophet a break at this stage. He is playing a larger game, IMHO. It has never worked before but we have never had a person with his ethnicity as POTUS before. There are lots of reason why his end-around on the Muslim world and some of the world's meglomaniacs is likely to fail, but at this stage we have little to lose by letting him give it a go.

Understand the worries, the sniff of treason and all. But I believe the Israelies know a lot more about what is going on here than they are letting on.

Interesting take. - Certainly a nice break from the anti-Semite and anti-Muslim participation that jumped in here.

So Obama is going over there and will be more effective with mending relations because of his darker skin?

If he does so without compromising American strength and principles, then I say go for it.

I have my doubts it could work, but it is worth it to try I guess.

And is the snub of Israel some gesture of respect to the Muslims?

He is of course meeting with the Saudi King first before making his speech in Egypt. Perhaps oil trumps all else in this meeting?

Forum List

Back