Obama to visit Jakarta Elementary School he attended named Barry Soetoro next week.

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
I don't know if any of you have heard this but Obama has decided to go to Indonesia March 20-22 instead of staying in Washington the week his Health Care Bill is voted on. The source is from Febuary but I found it scanning Indonesia news. According to sources he wants to bring his daughters to visit the elementary school, which as we all know he attended under the name as Barry Soetoro. He say’s he wants to show his daughters his old ‘Haunting Grounds’ and where he use to live in the Muslim country. Shouldn't he remain in Washington as his so needed Health Care Bill is voted on?

Obama's Mother to be Acknowledged Posthumously by Yogyakarta University - The Jakarta Globe

Obama to Visit Indonesia in 2010, Wants to Bring First Lady, Daughters to “Old Haunting Grounds” Row 2, Seat 4

Obama, along with his wife Michelle and two daughters Sasha and Malia, will visit in Indonesia from March 20 - 22. He is scheduled to visit a number of locations, including his former elementary school in Menteng, Central Jakarta, and Borobudur Temple outside of Yogyakarta. Obama spent some of his childhood years in Jakarta where Ann Dunham was married to Indonesia Lolo Soetoro after divorcing Obama’s Kenyan father.

(Excerpt) Read more at thejakartaglobe.com ...

• Banned
And I care because?
We all know he went too school named as Barry Soetoro which is proven with the Jakarta School Record with his name on it that list his religion as Islam. The big question is will any foreign reporter of the press or any news source ask the President about his adoption from stepdad Lolo Soetoro and when he changed his name from Barry Soetoro back to Barack Obama? These questions need to be answered.

According to sources he wants to bring his daughters to visit the elementary school, which as we all know he attended under the name as Barry Soetoro. He say’s he wants to show his daughters his old ‘Haunting Grounds’ and where he use to live in the Muslim country.

Can anyone really be that lame to care?

Ohhhhhhhh look everyone...........Barack Obama used to be called "Barry Soetoro" when he was a kid

Did you know he used to live in a "Muslim" country? Aren't you scared?

And I care because?
We all know he went too school named as Barry Soetoro which is proven with the Jakarta School Record with his name on it that list his religion as Islam. The big question is will any foreign reporter of the press or any news source ask the President about his adoption from stepdad Lolo Soetoro and when he changed his name from Barry Soetoro back to Barack Obama? These questions need to be answered.

I disagree

MOre spam from retired army retard. what else is new.

One time I'd love to see forum where trolls don't run uncontrolled

And I care because?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back