Obama to veto GOP bill that protects bullies and makes it so the Military must bully

Status
Not open for further replies.

lying sack of whale shit. There is NOTHING in the proposed amendment that would allow any form of intimidation or bullying. In fact, it PROHIBITS it.
http://akin.house.gov/images/stories/pdf/AKIN_062_chaplain_xml.pdf
PROTECTION OF RIGHTS OF CONSCIENCE.—The Armed Forces shall accommodate the conscience and sincerely held moral principles and religious beliefs of the members of the Armed Forces concerning the appropriate and inappropriate expression of human sexuality and may not use such conscience, principles, or beliefs as the basis of any adverse personnel action, discrimination, or denial of promotion, schooling, training, or assignment. Nothing in this subsection precludes disciplinary action for conduct
that is proscribed by chapter 47 of this title (the Uniform Code of Military Justice).

No member of the Armed Forces may—
‘‘(A) direct, order, or require a chaplain to perform any duty, rite, ritual, ceremony, service, or function that is contrary to the conscience, moral principles, or religious beliefs of the chaplain, or contrary to the moral principles and religious beliefs of the endorsing faith group of the chaplain; or ‘‘(B) discriminate or take any adverse personnel action against a chaplain, including denial of promotion, schooling, training, or assignment, on the
basis of the refusal by the chaplain to comply with a direction, order, or requirement prohibited by subparagraph (A).

you are a worthless, goat fucking troll.

Eunny how the gOP lieks bullying and wants to increase it

He isn't your friend...WAKE UP

ThugFather.jpg

yep..and not a very bright one either

Yes you not being able to ever make a post that contains an intelligent thought or something other then insults makes me a troll. Perhaps you should learn to read and find out what troll acutaly means before using large words that you don’t understand

When YOU grow up in about 10-15 years? Come back and repeat this?

Do I need to grow into being a retard like you?

Yes you not being able to ever make a post that contains an intelligent thought or something other then insults makes me a troll. Perhaps you should learn to read and find out what troll acutaly means before using large words that you don’t understand

When YOU grow up in about 10-15 years? Come back and repeat this?

Do I need to grow into being a retard like you?

When YOU can repeat it to my face junior. Grow up.

When YOU can repeat it to my face junior. Grow up.

Well please tell me where your mothers basement is so i can come do that.

Most Florida homes don't have basements jackass.

Don't project yourself unto me.

I see so you are only man enough to have me call you a retard online but when I ask for your moms address so i can say it to your face you puss out. Grow some balls plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back