Obama To Use MLK, Lincoln Bibles During Oath At Presidential Inauguration

I am going to do something positive and constructive that day.
I am going to work...

Something the Democrat party frowns on I know.
But that's just the way I was raised...

Each can celebrate in their own way

I'll be there

Last edited:
I wonder how much garbage will be left after this expensive farce. Who will pay to pick it up and dispose of it?

2 things the libtards just don't seem to get....

1...Lincoln was a Republican....

2...MLK was not a Dimwit and said judge a man not by his color....but by his character...

Last edited:
I think MLK would be ashamed of Obama and his followers..And he damned sure is nothing like Lincoln..

the real shame is the division this man has brought on our country

2 things the libtards just don't seem to get....

1...Lincoln was a Republican....

2...MLK was not a Dimwit and said judge a man not by his color....but by his character...

Martin Luther King Jr was not a Republican.......his father was

I think MLK would be ashamed of Obama and his followers..And he damned sure is nothing like Lincoln..

MLK is up there smiling

America has fulfilled his dream

He would also not be surprised at the obstructionism and divisiveness of the right......he faced the same challenge

I honestly hope this is just Internet rethoric, and that you don't actually think like this.

really
I'm pretty straight forward

You honestly believe MLK would be ashamed of Obama, instead of bursting with pride at all our nation has overcome? Seriously?

What a sad person you must be.

I honestly hope this is just Internet rethoric, and that you don't actually think like this.

really

You honestly believe MLK would be ashamed of Obama, instead of bursting with pride at all our nation has overcome? Seriously?

Yea he would be shamed Zombie. Obama divides this nation using the race card.. He's done it brilliantly I might add. Kudos to you Marxists.

really

Yea he would be shamed Zombie. Obama divides this nation using the race card.. He's done it brilliantly I might add. Kudos to you Marxists.

Except the nation is not divided. Those who are very political are, but everyone else isn't hence why the president has an approval rating of 55%.

Except the nation is not divided. Those who are very political are, but everyone else isn't hence why the president has an approval rating of 55%.

Liar.

Wilhite isn’t alone. Nearly four years into the Age of Obama, many Americans are coming to the conclusion that choosing a black man as commander in chief has done little to speed up racial progress or soothe racial tensions. In fact, some even suspect that Obama’s presence in the Oval Office may be slowing us down—and pushing us farther apart.

A Newsweek Poll Shows Americans Still Divided Over Race - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

really

yes, because Obama has been nothing more than a bully, he could of been a decent guy and shined as the first black President, but he hasn't...He's used it to bludgeon us people and Congress...And I don't see a nice person who wants to TRANSFORM our country and dump another huge Government program on us we can't afford, cares nothing about our dept, calls people in this country the enemy and I could go on..

sorry you don't like it, how i see it

Forum List

Back