Obama To Use MLK, Lincoln Bibles During Oath At Presidential Inauguration

If he were Irish and did the irish US history nod you would be fine.

If he were Italian and did the US italian history thingy you would have NO problem with it.

But he dare bring US black history into the mix and you people soil your nappys over it.

Very telling

I got an invitation to the inaugural ball, woo hoo! I will let him know, Stuphie, that you disapprove of him getting his cooties on Lincoln's bible.

He already got his cooties on it the first time he was sworn in at his first inauguration.

Is there nothing left this POS won't defile?

Since he used Lincoln's bible for his first inauguration, I take it you mean MLK's bible.

The presidential inauguration is to be for "all" American people.

And should be devoid of any undertones of politics, race, gender, ethnicity, class, etc.
the president can swear in on any book or just* affirm * there is not a mandate to use the bible.

Oath of office of the President of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think we all know that if he did not use the bible the piss drinkers would see that as evidence he is a Muslim.

Wow, I can feel the excitement building.

Got that tingle going on??

I don't care who or what party wins the office,Faunning over them as many do is just plan creepy.

Their shits stinks,they pick their noses,don't know you even exist nor really care.

No big deal, but if he fancies himself in that league he is a moron.

Wait he IS a moron.

Wonder how it makes Progressives feel to know Obama still sells out to the Church, also I wonder how it makes them feel to know Obama does not believe in evolution... unless it gets your vote, then he does!

It's unbelievable... the ego of this President knows no limits!:mad:

What next? Mt Rushmore? :rolleyes:

pres-pic_zpsefe01ed1.jpg

I wonder who the Obama cult members will boo this time? They don't have Bush to spit on..

If he were Irish and did the irish US history nod you would be fine.

If he were Italian and did the US italian history thingy you would have NO problem with it.

But he dare bring US black history into the mix and you people soil your nappys over it.

Very telling

He has no American black roots you imbecile. His sperm donor was an alcoholic from Kenya, Africa...... he has nothing in common with a huge majority of black America. And for a millionaire black/white guy.....being married to an actual black woman is even stranger.

Forum List

Back