Obama to Urge UN to Break up Israel

How does it feel, knowing that you are helping to set up the Israelis to be murdered by the millions ...... another Holocaust, as it were.

didn't they set themselves up for that by stealing someone else's land?

Kind of like if you jump into a tiger cage, and i told you it was a bad idea, is it my fault when the Tiger eats you?

It is more like: when the trains came in full of jews to the death-camps, YOU stood there and greeted the jews with "Don't be afraid, those buildings with no doors or windows are only for taking showers so you will be clean".
Are you hoping to break the "6 million jews" record?????

It is more like: when the trains came in full of jews to the death-camps, YOU stood there and greeted the jews with "Don't be afraid, those buildings with no doors or windows are only for taking showers so you will be clean".
Are you hoping to break the "6 million jews" record?????

Actually, I had a cousin who was sent to Nordhausen for offending the Nazis. My father was among the troops that liberated it.

But you do get that when you go in and take someone else's land, they aren't going to be happy about it, right?

"David Ben Gurion, quoted in The Jewish Paradox, by Nahum Goldmann, Weidenfeld and Nicolson,
1978, p. 99:

"'Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman. There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population.'"

RACIST ZIONIST QUOTES Indybay

Why are so many American Jews still loyal Democrats? Don't they get it? The rabid Communists/Progressives who run the Party, despise them. They hate Israel. Now they're just being Uncle Toms. It's very sad.

Why are so many American Jews still loyal Democrats? Don't they get it? The rabid Communists/Progressives who run the Party, despise them. They hate Israel. Now they're just being Uncle Toms. It's very sad.

I can't speak for most American Jews, but I can posit a theory.

For most American Jews, being an American is more important than being a Jew. Simply put, you sit down every day with your Christian, Agnostic and Atheist co-workers, maybe Muslim or Hindu or two, and no one cares what religion you are.

Meanwhile the Zionist Entity has become kind of an embarrassment, bullying the Palestinians, running over peace activists with bulldozers, and sending their weaselly PM to dictate to OUR government what it should do?

Zionism has become the Crazy old relative at your Bat-Mitzvah screaming at your goyim friends about Hitler.

"Uncle Moshe, you're embarrassing me!!!"

I can't speak for most American Jews, but I can posit a theory.

For most American Jews, being an American is more important than being a Jew. Simply put, you sit down every day with your Christian, Agnostic and Atheist co-workers, maybe Muslim or Hindu or two, and no one cares what religion you are.

Meanwhile the Zionist Entity has become kind of an embarrassment, bullying the Palestinians, running over peace activists with bulldozers, and sending their weaselly PM to dictate to OUR government what it should do?

Zionism has become the Crazy old relative at your Bat-Mitzvah screaming at your goyim friends about Hitler.

"Uncle Moshe, you're embarrassing me!!!"

That's very sad. They are Uncle Toms. They should be ashamed of themselves. Their Party left them a long time ago. Yet they continue to pathetically hang on. It's time for them to wake up.

That's very sad. They are Uncle Toms. They should be ashamed of themselves. Their Party left them a long time ago. Yet they continue to pathetically hang on. It's time for them to wake up.

No, it's not.

Why should an American Jew have any loyalty to Israel? Are they not Americans first?

The bigger problem, of course, is that Israel has become a ruined dream. It's an apartheid state based on racism and perpetual war. After decades of screaming about the Nazis, they've become the Nazis and it isn't very appealing.

They are JINOS (Jews In Name Only). The prophets have always warned about the wolves in sheeps clothing. The ungodly Jewish American who parade around in the little hat but despise the Land of Canaan and essentially do not believe in God.

There has always been some version of the golden calf that they have chosen to worship over the years. Now, it is obama.

They are essentially not Jews at all. Rather, they are a bunch of judases.

Nope, nothing was given to them, they won it by conquest in biblical times and in modern times
Jews "won" Palestine in modern times because they hid behind an iron wall of British bayonets for a generation BEFORE embarking upon the ethnic cleansing of 700,000 indigenous Palestinians.

"The Iron Wall

"We cannot offer any adequate compensation to the Palestinian Arabs in return for Palestine. And therefore, there is no likelihood of any voluntary agreement being reached. So that all those who regard such an agreement as a condition sine qua non for Zionism may as well say 'non' and withdraw from Zionism.

"Zionist colonisation must either stop, or else pive population.

"Which means that it can proceed and develop only under the protection of a power that is independent of the native population – behind an iron wall, which the native population cannot breach."

The Iron Wall Jewish Virtual Library

"That is our Arab policy; not what we should be, but what it actually is, whether we admit it or not. What need, otherwise, of the Balfour Declaration? Or of the Mandate? Their value to us is that outside Power has undertaken to create in the country such conditions of administration and security that if the native population should desire to hinder our work, they will find it impossible."

Jews have occupied Palestine for less than half-a-century, and they are already circling the same sewer as apartheid south Africa.

Their racist state will vanish from the page of time long before another fifty years pass.

Forum List

Back