Obama To U.S. Soldiers: 'Pay Up' For Your TRICARE

Now he is attacking U.S. Soldiers wallets. I am against this measure. He is suppose to be helping the soldiers, not hindering them. The military is our first line of defense and I don't think that they should have any burdens put upon them by their Commander n Chief, especially their healthcare.

Obama to Soldiers: Pay Up

Threatens to veto bill unless it hikes health care fees for service members
Obama to Soldiers: Pay Up | Washington Free Beacon

: Washington Free Beacon Staff - June 29, 2012 10:22 am

The Obama administration on Friday threatened to veto a defense appropriations bill in part because it does not include higher health care fees for members of the military.

“The Administration is disappointed that the Congress did not incorporate the requested TRICARE fee initiatives into either the appropriation or authorization legislation,” the White House wrote in an official policy statement expressing opposition to the bill, which the House approved in May

This story is a reprint, just for the election, this isssue is from 2011 and was never approved. No increases were made.

Then you can't back up your claims.

Dismissed.

Nice try but it ain't gonna fly:
Oh, it files straight and true. You based your claim on something I never said, and now demand I validate your delusion.

Your refusal to answer is the Internet version of pleading the 5th.

You know I am right and you are attempting to coyly avoid owning up to your hypocrisy by hiding like a little girl and taking the stance that you don't have to answer if don't want to.

The only delusion is you thinking you are fooling anybody.

Last edited:
The Military Officers Association of America prefers that a unified military medical command be created for all of the widely separated agencies and services that take care of service personnel and their families.

In other words, the MOAA wants 'statist' organization of medical services. Make sense.

June 29, 2012 : MOAA

Now he is attacking U.S. Soldiers wallets. I am against this measure. He is suppose to be helping the soldiers, not hindering them. The military is our first line of defense and I don't think that they should have any burdens put upon them by their Commander n Chief, especially their healthcare.

Obama to Soldiers: Pay Up

Threatens to veto bill unless it hikes health care fees for service members
Obama to Soldiers: Pay Up | Washington Free Beacon

: Washington Free Beacon Staff - June 29, 2012 10:22 am

The Obama administration on Friday threatened to veto a defense appropriations bill in part because it does not include higher health care fees for members of the military.

“The Administration is disappointed that the Congress did not incorporate the requested TRICARE fee initiatives into either the appropriation or authorization legislation,” the White House wrote in an official policy statement expressing opposition to the bill, which the House approved in May

Forum List

Back