Obama to top brass: Will you fire on american citizens?

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
OBAMA TO TOP BRASS: WILL YOU FIRE ON AMERICAN CITIZENS?​

By SeekTheTruth
January 25, 2013

The Obama administration is openly escalating its campaign against private gun ownership, and shaking up the top ranks of the military command structure -- but is it also preparing to make war on the American population? According to a person identified as a former senior military official, the answer to that shocking question is yes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzT6X3_Bg9o]Obama to Top Brass: Will you fire on American Citizens? - YouTube[/ame]

(Excerpt)

Read more
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzT6X3_Bg9o]Obama to Top Brass: Will you fire on American Citizens? - YouTube[/ame]

OBAMA TO TOP BRASS: WILL YOU FIRE ON AMERICAN CITIZENS?​

By SeekTheTruth
January 25, 2013

The Obama administration is openly escalating its campaign against private gun ownership, and shaking up the top ranks of the military command structure -- but is it also preparing to make war on the American population? According to a person identified as a former senior military official, the answer to that shocking question is yes.

Obama to Top Brass: Will you fire on American Citizens? - YouTube

(Excerpt)

Read more
Obama to Top Brass: Will you fire on American Citizens? - YouTube

They will say yes but when the time comes he and his administration will be the target...:eusa_shhh:

NBC News Exclusive: Drone strike white paper

Mon Feb 4, 2013

EXCLUSIVE: Justice Department memo reveals legal case for drone strikes on Americans
By Michael Isikoff

National Investigative Correspondent, NBC News

A confidential Justice Department memo concludes that the U.S. government can order the killing of American citizens if they are believed to be “senior operational leaders” of al-Qaida or “an associated force” -- even if there is no intelligence indicating they are engaged in an active plot to attack the U.S.

NBC News Exclusive: Drone strike white paper - The Maddow Blog

madcow007.gif

How is this at all surprising? The purpose of government is control. You can agree or disagree with their purpose or methods of control, but that is what they are there for. Government has the right to assert their control, and the people have the right to resist. This is the same dance we have been doing since the beginning of civilization. It would be ignorant to believe that America has ever been special in that regard.

How is this at all surprising? The purpose of government is control. You can agree or disagree with their purpose or methods of control, but that is what they are there for. Government has the right to assert their control, and the people have the right to resist. This is the same dance we have been doing since the beginning of civilization. It would be ignorant to believe that America has ever been special in that regard.
But we are special in that regard, because we created a system of government that allows us to replace said government, when it no longer represents those that it governs, without the use of armed rebellion.

When you consider all the firepower the US military has at its disposal, your little 6-shooter, is not a threat.

However, a well-informed republic is.

But we are special in that regard, because we created a system of government that allows us to replace said government, when it no longer represents those that it governs, without the use of armed rebellion.

When you consider all the firepower the US military has at its disposal, your little 6-shooter, is not a threat.

However, a well-informed republic is.

I believe that when our founders first set up our government they were only trying to delay what they knew would inevitably happen. Money controls government, and government ultimately becomes corrupt. There have been peaceful revolutions, but unfortunately it usually ends in bloodshed.

I agree that an informed republic would help, but that is like saying that if everyone was nice to each other there would be world peace. History repeats itself due to human nature.

I believe that when our founders first set up our government they were only trying to delay what they knew would inevitably happen. Money controls government, and government ultimately becomes corrupt. There have been peaceful revolutions, but unfortunately it usually ends in bloodshed.

I agree that an informed republic would help, but that is like saying that if everyone was nice to each other there would be world peace. History repeats itself due to human nature.
When it comes to down to my patriotic duty to my country, I only care about my personal responsibility to become well-informed before I enter the voting booth. The only thing I can control, is myself. I have no interest in controlling others.

The government is a reflection of us. If there is corruption in government, it's because there is corruption in our lives. If we want a better government, we first have to become a better society.

There is a reason the Founding Fathers gave the overall control of the country, to federal government. After all the shit they went to create this nation, they weren't going to give the states the right to break it up.

Obama is not on record saying any such thing. I wouldn't hold your breath on the mystery source either.

New Topics

Forum List

Back