Obama to Throw First Pitch (like a total girl) at the Nationals' game tonight

WASHINGTON -- One hundred years ago this month, a rotund right-hander, President William Howard Taft, started a baseball tradition by throwing out the ceremonial first pitch at the Washington season opener.

On Monday, the Nationals turn to a svelte southpaw, President Barack Obama, to make his Nationals Park debut.

Obama's pitch will mark 100-year tradition - Chicago Breaking Sports

*preemptive facepalm for the inevitable girl throw*

Can we bring back W to do this? I don't like our POTUS looking like a total fairy in front of baseball fans.

Dear Mr. President, please stay away from baseball and bowling. Stick to B ball please. Its where you shine.

Thank you.

Signed:
Bob, concerned about your girly arm, Smith.

WASHINGTON -- One hundred years ago this month, a rotund right-hander, President William Howard Taft, started a baseball tradition by throwing out the ceremonial first pitch at the Washington season opener.

On Monday, the Nationals turn to a svelte southpaw, President Barack Obama, to make his Nationals Park debut.

Can we bring back W to do this? I don't like our POTUS looking like a total fairy in front of baseball fans.

Dear Mr. President, please stay away from baseball and bowling. Stick to B ball please. Its where you shine.

Thank you.

Signed:

Right, because he's black he's only good for playing basketball, right?

He should probably try rapping too, being as how those are the only two things that blacks have a shot in hell at, huh?

Thank you.

Signed:

He should probably try rapping too, being as how those are the only two things that blacks have a shot in hell at, huh?

Why would you say that? Please tell me you have seen him play basketball. HE IS GOOD AT IT...not because he is black, because he plays well.

Why would you say he would be a good rapper? Where is your mind?

Thank you.

Signed:

Why would you say that? Please tell me you have seen him play basketball. HE IS GOOD AT IT...not because he is black, because he plays well.

Why would you say he would be a good rapper? Where is your mind?

Don't mine me, I'm extra feisty tonight. I'm blaming the Miller limes.

In honor of that lame pitch I had to bring out the outstanding post I received in an email the last time he did this.:lol::razz::lol:

It was a great moment when Bush threw a strike for the first pitch at yankee stadium for the 2001 world series..

What else did he have to do besides practice for a pitch? He wasn't exactly a hands on president.

Forum List

Back