Obama to stick it to banks

Obama to stick it to banks

Cool that is sure to make them start lending money again! Wooo Hooo Obamanomics Rules.

Stick it to em, like when he bailed them out? Are we (anericans) getting fucked again?

Dude the banks got bailed out under George W Bush.

Is your memory really that short?

You know what happens if the banks wouldn't have been bailed out?

bankrun.jpg

You know... while we're on the subject of banks... I'd like to clear things up about something. If the Rabbi's original intent to say "if Obama did nothing...." was in reference to the TARP Law, that was Bush's baby.

Oh damn, your right!

Obama voted against it.....

{Both Senator McCain and Senator Obama were back in Washington, DC today to vote on the Senate’s version of the proposed $700 billion Wall Street bailout proposal. The Senator version will now be sent to the House, however, both Obama and McCain have now taken a position by giving a nod to the legislation. Sen. Joe Biden, Obama’s VP, also voted to approve the bill.}

Obama, McCain both vote “Yes” on Senate bailout bill | You Decide Politics

The lower the IQ, the further to the left....

You know... while we're on the subject of banks... I'd like to clear things up about something. If the Rabbi's original intent to say "if Obama did nothing...." was in reference to the TARP Law, that was Bush's baby.

Oh damn, your right!

Obama voted against it.....

{Both Senator McCain and Senator Obama were back in Washington, DC today to vote on the Senate’s version of the proposed $700 billion Wall Street bailout proposal. The Senator version will now be sent to the House, however, both Obama and McCain have now taken a position by giving a nod to the legislation. Sen. Joe Biden, Obama’s VP, also voted to approve the bill.}

Obama, McCain both vote “Yes” on Senate bailout bill | You Decide Politics

The lower the IQ, the further to the left....

And? Do you have a point?

And? Do you have a point?

Yes, you're full of shit. A partisan fool.
LOL! So Bush WASN'T President when TARP was passed? OK dude.

AND Bush didn't use the Bully Pulpit to push Congress on passing TARP.
AND Obama didn't vote for TARP!

Bottom-line, there's plenty of blame to pass around and there's politicians on both sides of the aisle who are to blame for not just TARP but this last recession/housing bubble collapse.

Yes, you're full of shit. A partisan fool.
LOL! So Bush WASN'T President when TARP was passed? OK dude.

AND Bush didn't use the Bully Pulpit to push Congress on passing TARP.
AND Obama didn't vote for TARP!

Bottom-line, there's plenty of blame to pass around and there's politicians on both sides of the aisle who are to blame for not just TARP but this last recession/housing bubble collapse.

BLAME? For what? The reason TARP was a bi-partisan bill is because it would have been utterly stupid to not pass it!

Do you not have a bank account? Don't you like to be able to get money out of it?

BLAME? For what? The reason TARP was a bi-partisan bill is because it would have been utterly stupid to not pass it!

Right, the chickens were ripe for the plucking. Trillions could easily be taken from the middle and transferred to well connected looters. It would have been stupid to miss such an opportunity to rape the nation.

Do you not have a bank account? Don't you like to be able to get money out of it?

Yeah, because without trillions going to Goldman Sachs, there would be no FDIC and puppies would shiver in the cold...

WE HAD to funnel trillions to the well connected, otherwise Million dollar bonuses for GS and Chase executives would have been out of the question. And seriously, would YOU want that on your conscience?

pure Fiction. Tarp was a genuine Bi Partisan Effort. Yes Bush supported it, but to try and call it his baby is Bullshit. It enjoyed wide support from both sides of the isle.

It was a misguided effort as well. You can not make banks open up lending by tossing money at them. You need to fix the underlying problems with the over all economy that have the Banks wanting you to have stellar credit for even a small home Equity loan. We need to government to stop borrowing so much money as every dollar they borrow is a dollar not available for lending to the Private Sector, and it makes borrowing cost more. On a larger scale, Despite what the government seems to be saying. Which seems to be that we should all expect to live on credit all the time. We as Americans need to live more with in our means and stop doing every single transaction as Credit. All these factors and many more are why it is so hard to Borrow any money right now.

It is hitting my profession pretty hard. I market Home Improvements, and in the last 2 months I have 105 thousand dollars in Sales, Which is pretty good for our company, but it could be so much more. I have another 90Grand in Sales where we were unable to get the home owner financed. People living in 140 Thousand dollar homes, Both home Owners Employed, who need a 9 Grand roof job, and neither Finance Company or their banks will even consider lending them the money to do it. Very Frustrating. It has gotten so bad, we have taken to a very risky practice of Financing some of them ourselves. Though there is a Limit to how much of that we can do.

If Banks were open and lending right now, I would be making nearly twice as much money per Week as I am right now.

So Federal Government. Please STOP BORROWING MONEY!

Last edited:
And don't look now but the admin, Holder specifically, going after banks for supposed red-lining and pushing SISA loans.

:eusa_drool:

:blowup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back