Obama to speak on Libya this afternoon

No doubt the Hussein administration is trying to strategerize how to gain as much political points as possible.

Let's lock this guy back up too!

Gadhafi's downfall revives bitter dispute over Lockerbie bomber

Al-Megrahi was released from the jail on compassionate grounds in 2009 after serving eight years of a 27-year sentence for his involvement in the bombing of Pan Am Flight 103 in December 1988. All 259 passengers and crew aboard the plane, plus 11 people in the Scottish border town of Lockerbie, were killed.

Al-Megrahi is suffering from prostate cancer and at the time of his release was given just three months to live. But two years later he is still alive and was last known to be living in Tripoli, now largely under rebel control. Recent images have shown him in a wheelchair.

His former doctors say he appears to be receiving a hormone therapy treatment that has changed his prognosis and extended his life.

In a statement Monday, Schumer said: "As a transitional government takes hold in Libya, it should seek to undo the injustice of al-Megrahi's release by returning him to the jail cell where he belongs."

Mitt Romney echoed those words, saying: "I call on this new government to arrest and extradite the mastermind behind the bombing of Pan Am 103, Abdel Basset Mohmed Ali al-Megrahi, so justice can finally be done."

Gadhafi's downfall revives bitter dispute over Lockerbie bomber - CNN.com

Ame®icano;4039882 said:
strawman-A.jpg

In his own words!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iivL4c_3pck]Obama Bombshell Redistribution of Wealth Audio Uncovered - YouTube[/ame]

What's your problem with this, exactly?

No surprise you don't see it. Also there is no point discussing it with you since you're here just to provoke.

Tact works........

So, you're saying Obama used a good tact (to avoid offending anyone), as opposed to a specific tack (a course of action or conduct, especially one differing from some preceding or other course) like taking the lead as we always have in the past?

I think my word is infinitely more appropriate here.

Obama let someone else lead, and that was a good move on his part.
Okay.....I take back my assertion that you guys will give him none of the credit and all of the blame, and I cannot stand any posts that start out with "So you're saying".....because they never accuratly portray what I was saying.

Admit it.....you will find every way you can to minimize any accomplishments Obama has. It's not your fault....100% advocacy media infects people with that kind of bias.

So you're saying advocacy media is part of the problem?

Where'd they set the teleprompter up...in the ice cream store or the tee box?

Tact works........

So, you're saying Obama used a good tact (to avoid offending anyone), as opposed to a specific tack (a course of action or conduct, especially one differing from some preceding or other course) like taking the lead as we always have in the past?

Okay.....I take back my assertion that you guys will give him none of the credit and all of the blame, and I cannot stand any posts that start out with "So you're saying".....because they never accuratly portray what I was saying.

Admit it.....you will find every way you can to minimize any accomplishments Obama has. It's not your fault....100% advocacy media infects people with that kind of bias.

Name ONE Obama accomplishment... and BTW... "it would have been so much worse" is not an accomplishment.

Name ONE Obama accomplishment... and BTW... "it would have been so much worse" is not an accomplishment.

Osama bin Laden..dead.

Osama bin Laden..dead.

Considering he should have been brought to justice, as we are a nation of laws, or at least once were, this is not an accomplishment. It is a sad, shameful sign of the times.

Osama bin Laden..dead.

He should run his campaign on that. Oh wait, that's pretty much only thing he can run on.

100% advocacy media is the reason you hate teleprompters, even though most righties use them, and also why you get angry when Obama does something that's good for America.

100% advocacy media is the reason you hate teleprompters, even though most righties use them, and also why you get angry when Obama does something that's good for America.

In what way is encouraging radicals to take over their countries and turn them into Theocracies good for America???

Brainwashed un-American Fox/Rushbots! Obama averted ANOTHER Pub Great Depression, passed the most important social legislation ever, ditto financial regulation, led Libyan police action until WPA kicked in, rebuilt American reputation in the world, coalition against Iran and N. Korea. Thanks for the total un-American no compromise obstruction since 1/2010- many of you would make great little nazis...
Bring back the Fairness Doctrine- half the Pub Dupes are out of control (believe Obama is a kenyan Muslim Marxist, ACORN stole the election, gov't takeover, and other total BS)...

Ame®icano;4039476 said:
OMG, he's gonna speak?

I swear he gives more speeches.I hate it every freaking day around when Shep is one that dumbass comes on my TV.. Shut the F up already Obummer:eusa_shhh:

In what way is encouraging radicals to take over their countries and turn them into Theocracies good for America???
Libyan rebels have not turned Libya into a theocracy...unless I missed something?

It's beginning to seem like anti Obama folks can't complain about how it is....so they complain about how it might be in the future.

I bet that that K-daff being out of the picture...and being happy about that...is out of the question huh?

Ame®icano;4039476 said:
OMG, he's gonna speak?

I swear he gives more speeches.I hate it every freaking day around when Shep is one that dumbass comes on my TV.. Shut the F up already Obummer:eusa_shhh:
If he didn't give speeches, anti Obama folks would complain that he doesn't care, and therefore he must be hiding stuff from us. Wait!....Rush was actualy complaining about that same thing during Obama's first term.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back