Obama to skip 9/11 Ground Zero ceremony, what a coward

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
President Obama will mark 9/11 at the Pentagon, as he did last year, rather than risk facing angry demonstrators at Ground Zero, where his convoluted remarks and walk back on the Ground Zero mosque might subject him to criticism "like a dog." So the families of the vast majority of 9/11 casualties will be stiff-armed by a thin-skinned commander in chief.

Not exactly a profile in courage.

American Thinker Blog: Obama to skip 9/11 Ground Zero ceremony

First he says he wants the Mosque at ground zero, and then he can't even take the time to meet the families that disagree with him.

What a coward.

Personally, I find using the tragedy of 9/11 to score cheap partisan points to be shameful. If you choose to do so, that is your business. I hope that most right wingers will refrain from following your 'lead'.

I agree. His mere absence speaks volumes about his character, and is everything we need to know about where he stands. No further comment is necessary.

Remember November.

I agree. His mere absence speaks volumes about his character, and is everything we need to know about where he stands. No further comment is necessary.

Remember November.

Shame on you for going along with those who seek to use 9/11 against any politician - of either side. We should be better than that.

Remember November.

Shame on you for going along with those who seek to use 9/11 against any politician - of either side. We should be better than that.

If he isn't with us, fuck him.

Using the victims of 9/11 is despicable and indefensible. I don't care what your politics are, there are some things that should be above politics. 9/11 is one of them.

I'm happy to see Michelle Obama and Laura Bush uniting at a ceremony in Shanksville, PA.

Using the victims of 9/11 is despicable and indefensible. I don't care what your politics are, there are some things that should be above politics. 9/11 is one of them.

And forgive me for not realizing that you get to set the rules on what is above politics, and what is not.

I defer to your immense wisdom, and leave you with but one thought:

Fuck Obama.

Remember November.

News Flash! Obama is going to the the Pentagon Ceremeony on 9/11. As good as Obama is, he still can't be at all three places at the same time. Fucking partisan hacks!

Last edited:

And forgive me for not realizing that you get to set the rules on what is above politics, and what is not.

Fuck Obama.

Cali-G is not setting any rules, shit for brains. Your obvious attempts to score political points using the deaths of US citizens simly speak volumes about you.

Fuck Obama.

I don't disagree with your final comment. What I disagree with is any attempt - by either 'side' - to use the tragedy of 9/11 for to score partisan political points. Personally, it is beneath me to do so. If you choose to stoop that low, that is fine. I think it's a pity though.

Fuck Obama.

I don't disagree with your final comment. What I disagree with is any attempt - by either 'side' - to use the tragedy of 9/11 for to score partisan political points. Personally, it is beneath me to do so. If you choose to stoop that low, that is fine. I think it's a pity though.

Then let's just agree to disagree on that issue, and stand on our common ground.

Fuck that POS "president!"

President Obama will mark 9/11 at the Pentagon, as he did last year, rather than risk facing angry demonstrators at Ground Zero, where his convoluted remarks and walk back on the Ground Zero mosque might subject him to criticism "like a dog." So the families of the vast majority of 9/11 casualties will be stiff-armed by a thin-skinned commander in chief.

Not exactly a profile in courage.

American Thinker Blog: Obama to skip 9/11 Ground Zero ceremony

First he says he wants the Mosque at ground zero, and then he can't even take the time to meet the families that disagree with him.

What a coward.

imgres

fuck-you1.jpg

Forum List

Back