obama to sign the UN small arms treaty July 27 2012

No, this is a waste of time thread with no real meaning or intent.

move along short bus. No more Clinton type back door deals when it comes to my guns.

And the Senate, Obama will be derelict in thier duties to the Constitution.

In my view? Most gun laws are unconstitutional as they stand now. Having another body outside the Constitutional authority is an assault on our soverignty.

Anyone who votes to ratify this treaty are committing treason, period.
Exactly.

If Obama signs, you know there won't be an election in November. He'll fake a terrorist attack or assassination attempt
If obama signs it I doubt there will be a fake assassination attempt

Never forget the dubious "October Surprise"...Something will happen and he will seize the oppritunity on whatever it may be.

If Obama signs, you know there won't be an election in November. He'll fake a terrorist attack or assassination attempt

Never forget the dubious "October Surprise"...Something will happen and he will seize the oppritunity on whatever it may be.
If he signs that monster any assassination attempt will not be a fake. that was my point.

You aren't the first person I've read to front that notion. Obama's actions are cold and calculated. After all? I think MOST of us remember his "Bitter Clingers" comment from '08.

And all of the sudden secret service scandals and cops threatening to kill Michelle... Yep, they are cooking something up if ya ask me.

Scary shit man.... :eusa_shifty:

You aren't the first person I've read to front that notion. Obama's actions are cold and calculated. After all? I think MOST of us remember his "Bitter Clingers" comment from '08.

And all of the sudden secret service scandals and cops threatening to kill Michelle... Yep, they are cooking something up if ya ask me.

Scary shit man.... :eusa_shifty:

Could be...or distractions cooked up because Obama refuses to talk about his real record. It's best to keep an eye on the lot of 'em and stay informed...impart it to friends and family. I don't trust ANY of them.

If he signs that monster any assassination attempt will not be a fake. that was my point.

Cool beans.
icon14.gif

This video is worth watching. That is if you care.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn2ARdR3z0I]Fast & Furious Staged to Pass UN Gun Treaty - YouTube[/ame]

Neither the NRA or gun manufacturors need to use any kind of scare tactics on me. I will always oppose any attempt to restrict gun laws anywhere. Disarming the public is a tyrants #1 objective.

Neither the NRA or gun manufacturors need to use any kind of scare tactics on me. I will always oppose any attempt to restrict gun laws anywhere. Disarming the public is a tyrants #1 objective.

Indeed. Malinform the public...scare them into submission. All one has to be armed with is the Second Amendment...period.

Founders put it there for a reason. (And it isn't hunting).:eusa_shhh:

When the Canadians start showing concern about the UN treaty it's time to take another look at exactly what it is the gun grabbers are defending

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gRRPVVMld8]U.N. Arms Trade Treaty = Global Gun Control - YouTube[/ame]

:lol::lol::lol:

This is recycled bullshit borrowed from the left-wingers who used to say Bush would never leave.

You need to get your own material.

Be smart for a minute, GT. They're not going to put shit in their notes about usurping our rights, they KNOW they'd never get us to sign the treaty if it was out in the open. They used big words and flowery phrases to mask their intent, knowing that their treaty won't do SHIT about arms traffickers, because only honest people obey the law in the first place.

You are making shit up, and you think that is being smart? BWA-HA-HA!

It is the exact opposite of intelligent.

This is exactly what I mean. You lie about having read the treaty, then you and others make shit up about it, so when it is actually made available, you will already be too far gone in your self-constructed delusions to bother reading it.

:lol::lol::lol:

This is recycled bullshit borrowed from the left-wingers who used to say Bush would never leave.

You need to get your own material.

Be smart for a minute, GT. They're not going to put shit in their notes about usurping our rights, they KNOW they'd never get us to sign the treaty if it was out in the open. They used big words and flowery phrases to mask their intent, knowing that their treaty won't do SHIT about arms traffickers, because only honest people obey the law in the first place.

You are making shit up, and you think that is being smart? BWA-HA-HA!

It is the exact opposite of intelligent.

This is exactly what I mean. You lie about having read the treaty, then you and others make shit up about it, so when it is actually made available, you will already be too far gone in your self-constructed delusions to bother reading it.

You think you're smart, but you really haven't gotten a clue as to what you are talking about. I've heard your side of the story from gun grabbers before. It was a fail then like it's a fail now.

When the Canadians start showing concern about the UN treaty it's time to take another look at exactly what it is the gun grabbers are defending

U.N. Arms Trade Treaty = Global Gun Control - YouTube

SUN NEWS!?!?! You guys are cracking me up.

That's Canada's equivalent to Fox News. It has actually been called "Fox News North."

What ever it's still Canada news and they are pointing out their concern about the treaty.
Canada is a little more liberal on Guns than the U.S. is. So try again.

Forum List

Back