• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Avenues? One might wonder who would have standing to sue on the issue of eligibility, and how the matter could come up. Here is a hypothetical example using a setting from the last election:

During the primaries, the Republican National Committee ("RNC") denies Senator John McCain attendance at a party sponsored and nationally televised debate to be held between the candidates for nomination because he was born in Panama and not a "natural born citizen" eligible to be President. Senator McCain sues the RNC in District Court for declaratory relief asserting his rights as a citizen under 8 U.S.C. § 1403(a), and seeking an injunction against the RNC from barring his participation in the debate. In this example, Senator McCain would have standing to sue because he is the holder of a claim based upon a legally protected right of citizenship provided by federal law. Contrariwise, Senator McCain would not have standing to challenge Barack Obama’s citizenship and eligibility to be President of the United States under the Constitution, because as a citizen he does not hold any actual, particularized and justiciable claim (i.e., he can only assert his own rights, and not those of others not before the court).

can congress subpeona the hard copy of the original ? can the fbi ?? is obama's ss # a secret ?? does he have a hawaiian social security number ?

Last edited:
so no american law under any circumstances can provide for prying that original out of the vault in hawaii. what will happen to the birth certificate when obama finishes his term dies, will anyone be able to see it ??. would it go to his library ?? destroyed ?? will we be able to see the passport obama used in pakistan ? why did judge lamberth issue a subpoena to loretta fuddy to produce the hardcopy, if there was no power for him to do so. why is the certificate online for millions to see suddenly a private issue ??
didn't congress subpoena nixon for his tapes. so congress and the fbi can't subpoena documents from a state, or just people.

Last edited:
In reply to you edited post: no. The State of Hawaii is not amenable to suit under the Eleventh Amendment; and Congress does not have authority to compel production by subpoena, or other legal process. See, e.g., Alden v. Maine, 527 U.S. 706 (1999). Access to the original birth certificate is restricted under state privacy law; and thereunder, only a certified copy may be produced.

What is it that you don't understand? I have explained it all to you. Let me put it to you this way: Not even President Obama has the authority to order the State of Hawaii to produce his original birth certificate.

Expert testimony is not relevant. Once the document has been authenticated and certified by the state, that is conclusive. The argument that expert evidence should be admissible only begs the question that someone has standing to challenge its validity and President Obama’s eligibility. A citizen does not have standing to challenge a candidate’s eligibility because, under the Constitution, a person does not have the right to vote directly for a presidential candidate, but for "electors" for the President of the United States as provided under state law. U.S. Const., Art. II, Sec. 1; Bush v. Gore, 531 U.S. 98 (2000).

I know but I am just playing with him, giving him an analogy of what he is claiming and showing even with that his argument has no standing in court.

What is it that you don't understand? I have explained it all to you. Let me put it to you this way: Not even President Obama has the authority to order the State of Hawaii to produce his original birth certificate.

Well it appears he does have the power to order one forged.

HONOLULU -- Lost in the renewed scrutiny into President Barack Obama's birth records is the fact that anyone can walk into a Hawaii vital records office, wait in line behind couples getting marriage licenses and open a baby-blue government binder containing basic information about his birth.

Highlighted in yellow on page 1,218 of the thick binder is the computer-generated listing for a boy named Barack Hussein Obama II born in Hawaii, surrounded by the alphabetized last names of all other children born in-state between 1960 and 1964. This is the only government birth information, called "index data," available to the public.

So far this month, only The Associated Press and one other person had looked at the binder, according to a sign-in sheet viewed Wednesday in the state Department of Health building. The sheet showed about 25 names of people who have seen the document since March 2010, when the sign-in sheet begins.

Those documents complement newspaper birth announcements published soon after Obama's Aug. 4, 1961 birth and a "certification of live birth" released by the Obama campaign three years ago, the only type of birth certificate the state issues.

Some Obama birth records made public for years - Inside Bay Area

Anytime he has TRIED to produce one he hasnt been able to produce one that hasnt been forged.There should be a thread created like that 9/11 thread where it said-why are people afraid that 9/11 was an inside job? because the same holds true here,why are people afraid of the truth that he is not a us citizen?

I would start one myself but I really dont want to give anymore ammunition for Pole Rider/aka Army Retarded to use.otherwise I would.Pole Rider really hurts the cause because he clearly is a racist who hates black otherwise why does he ONLY care that Obama does not uphold the constitution and lies tp the american people when that easily describes EVERY american president since JFK?:cuckoo:

HONOLULU -- Lost in the renewed scrutiny into President Barack Obama's birth records is the fact that anyone can walk into a Hawaii vital records office, wait in line behind couples getting marriage licenses and open a baby-blue government binder containing basic information about his birth.

Highlighted in yellow on page 1,218 of the thick binder is the computer-generated listing for a boy named Barack Hussein Obama II born in Hawaii, surrounded by the alphabetized last names of all other children born in-state between 1960 and 1964. This is the only government birth information, called "index data," available to the public.

So far this month, only The Associated Press and one other person had looked at the binder, according to a sign-in sheet viewed Wednesday in the state Department of Health building. The sheet showed about 25 names of people who have seen the document since March 2010, when the sign-in sheet begins.

Those documents complement newspaper birth announcements published soon after Obama's Aug. 4, 1961 birth and a "certification of live birth" released by the Obama campaign three years ago, the only type of birth certificate the state issues.

Some Obama birth records made public for years - Inside Bay Area

Anytime he has TRIED to produce one he hasnt been able to produce one that hasnt been forged.There should be a thread created like that 9/11 thread where it said-why are people afraid that 9/11 was an inside job? because the same holds true here,why are people afraid of the truth that he is not a us citizen?

I would start one myself but I really dont want to give anymore ammunition for Pole Rider/aka Army Retarded to use.otherwise I would.Pole Rider really hurts the cause because he clearly is a racist who hates black otherwise why does he ONLY care that Obama does not uphold the constitution and lies tp the american people when that easily describes EVERY american president since JFK?:cuckoo:

well said friend... i like "every time obama tries to release a birth certificate, it's a forgery".
i almost feel sorry for the guy. obama being a usurper means a lot of extra work for everybody.

Forum List

Back