Obama to seek congress approval

warmongers, chickenhawks, and armchair warriors are furious at this decision.

This was the stunt this Commander in Weenie was pulling all along.......career fucking fence sitter.

Thank the people for electing a progressive limpwrister......meanwhile, world leaders are linking their chops!!

what personal sacrifices were you willing to make to fight Assad?

looks like he is backpedaling.

GOOD

Looks like he's listening and thinking, something all leaders ought to do. I sure wish George W. Bush had backpedaled, and so do thousands of American and Iraqi families.

congress authorized and funded the iraq fiasco, both parties voted in favor of it. They are ALL to blame, as they will be if they allow obozo to bomb Syria.

But your disengenuous tactic of trying to blame Iraq 100% on bush is noted for its irrelevance.

Last edited:
That motherfucking TYRANT!!!!!! Impeach the fucking bastard for using the proper channels!

Clearly, Obama is afraid that Biden will have him impeached if he doesn't get Congressional approval.

yes thats it.....go eat your pudding

So Obama-bot #(doesnotfuckingmatter) how do you feel about the Demi-god Obama pushing the US into another war? Because that's the real question. Maybe Obama shouldn't commit us to war before he has congress approval, like he did when he talked chit to look like a big man.

This was the stunt this Commander in Weenie was pulling all along.......career fucking fence sitter.

Thank the people for electing a progressive limpwrister......meanwhile, world leaders are linking their chops!!

i thought he was a dictator/tyrant? I cant keep up with you people deciding on what he really is.

You know I never accused him of being a tyrant/dictator. In my opinion, he is just a politician. Apparently his opinion on Syria "evolved".

i thought he was a dictator/tyrant? I cant keep up with you people deciding on what he really is.

what is he really? Incompetent.

GOOD

Looks like he's listening and thinking, something all leaders ought to do. I sure wish George W. Bush had backpedaled, and so do thousands of American and Iraqi families.

George Bush had a BIPARTISAN blessing for the Iraq war and a blessing from the UN - he was also listening. The vast majority of Americans at that time ( 2003) were also FOR the war.

so stop parroting the lie.

He was until someone pointed out that he was killing the democrats quicker than he was killing Assad. I'll give him credit for listening to his handlers on this one. He has now passed the buck

He was until someone pointed out that he was killing the democrats quicker than he was killing Assad. I'll give him credit for listening to his handlers on this one. He has now passed the buck

so he was, but now he isn't? Wow or is that until an obamacare debate sparks up again and you need to use the term tyrant again?

GOOD

If he was listening you mindless fuck, he wouldn't be going to congress to get approval, he would apologize for talking chit and committing us to another war that by far most Americans want nothing to do with. The only reason Obama is going to congress is because it's his only way out of this shit storm. As I said, if congress gives Obama the ok, does that mean attacking Syria is all of a sudden what Americans want???? NOPE! So Obama ain;t listening to chit other than his approval ratings hitting the floor if he goes through with another war.

He has made a great decision.

after Iraq, after Afghanistan, we need the representatives of The People to ok military action.

no doubt, Zionist extremists and fans of Al Qaeda will be furious at this decision.

Both Iraq and Afghanistan were put before Congress and approved.

Where are the anti-war democrats and liberals? have they all left the country? Are they calling the whitehouse and demanding that we stay out of something that is none of our business?

Or are they sitting on their liberal asses giving praise to chairman maobama, their messiah and demi god.?

Today's decision to let Congress decide what to do about Syria is probably correct...but that doesn't mean Obama made it because he loves the democratic process.

He made it because Bush wasn't around to blame for this new mess. He needed a new patsy, so congress gets to clean it up...and take the blame.

He made it because at heart he is a Chamberlain...and no Chamberlain can ever become a Churchill.

Putin and the ayatollahs are going to have a big time pushing Obama off the world stage.

what is he really? Incompetent.

yes yes an incompetent tyrant who forces things down your throat while he sits on the fence about issue, except when it comes to Muslims, who he is one, all the while being gay and from Africa.....I know.....

I refuse to give Obama credit for this decision. Popular opinion influenced his decision. It's all about politics, and saving face for the Democratic party. It's a good example of a politician doing the right thing for the wrong reason.

The most recent poll I saw on last night news put the split as 46% for bombing, 46% against and 8% unsure. The link below was one I find just now.

"Washington (CNN) - Half of all Americans say they oppose possible U.S. military action against Syria, according to a new national poll.

"But the NBC News survey suggests support does increase if any such attack is limited to cruise missile launches.

"And nearly eight in ten of those questioned in the survey released Friday morning say President Barack Obama should be required to get Congressional approval before launching any military attack against the forces of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad."

Poll: Half oppose military action against Syria ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

The link is well worth reading as it gives some historical background on the actions of previous presidents.

Obama has done the right thing.

This is NOT OUR WAR!!!!!

both sides are guilty of attrocities!!!!!

there are no good guys here, and we have no business there!!!

Clearly, Obama is afraid that Biden will have him impeached if he doesn't get Congressional approval.

yes thats it.....go eat your pudding

So Obama-bot #(doesnotfuckingmatter) how do you feel about the Demi-god Obama pushing the US into another war? Because that's the real question. Maybe Obama shouldn't commit us to war before he has congress approval, like he did when he talked chit to look like a big man.

unless he gets world support i do not support his actions in going in alone.
The act of using chemicals ( and i dont mean 30 years ago like Saddam) should not be tolerated by anyone in the world, because it affects everyone.

If he can't get world support then he should back off period.

I refuse to give Obama credit for this decision. Popular opinion influenced his decision. It's all about politics, and saving face for the Democratic party. It's a good example of a politician doing the right thing for the wrong reason.

The most recent poll I saw put the split as 46% for bombing, 46% against and 8% unsure.

"Washington (CNN) - Half of all Americans say they oppose possible U.S. military action against Syria, according to a new national poll.

"But the NBC News survey suggests support does increase if any such attack is limited to cruise missile launches.

"And nearly eight in ten of those questioned in the survey released Friday morning say President Barack Obama should be required to get Congressional approval before launching any military attack against the forces of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad."

Poll: Half oppose military action against Syria ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

The link is well worth reading as it gives some historical background on the actions of previous presidents.

Historically wars become less popular, not more... so starting at half way is suicide as a politician. And that's the poll you found, I'm sure the numbers are greater for people being against it than for it. Hell even this boards had like 120+ against it vs the 4 for it.

Where are the anti-war democrats and liberals? have they all left the country? Are they calling the whitehouse and demanding that we stay out of something that is none of our business?

Or are they sitting on their liberal asses giving praise to chairman maobama, their messiah and demi god.?

It's White House, moron.

Forum List

Back