Obama to Romney: Let's make a deal on your tax returns.

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
We need the American public to put heavy pressure on Romney to release his tax returns other than what Romney has already released. Mr Romney, what are you hiding?

TRENDING: Obama camp: Let’s make a deal on tax returns. Romney camp: No. – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) – President Barack Obama's campaign sought to turn up the pressure Friday on Mitt Romney to release his tax returns, offering to back off on their calls for the release of additional years of returns if he agrees to disclose five years of tax information.

Obama campaign manager Jim Messina offered the deal in a letter sent to Romney campaign manager Matt Rhoades. The Obama campaign posted the letter on its web site and emailed it to journalists.

"If the Governor will release five years of returns, I commit in turn that we will not criticize him for not releasing more–neither in ads nor in other public communications or commentary for the rest of the campaign," Messina wrote. His offer did not include a promise to avoid attacking Romney on the contents of any new returns, or make any commitments for independent third party groups.

We need the American public to put heavy pressure on Romney to release his tax returns other than what Romney has already released. Mr Romney, what are you hiding?

TRENDING: Obama camp: Let’s make a deal on tax returns. Romney camp: No. – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) – President Barack Obama's campaign sought to turn up the pressure Friday on Mitt Romney to release his tax returns, offering to back off on their calls for the release of additional years of returns if he agrees to disclose five years of tax information.

Obama campaign manager Jim Messina offered the deal in a letter sent to Romney campaign manager Matt Rhoades. The Obama campaign posted the letter on its web site and emailed it to journalists.

"If the Governor will release five years of returns, I commit in turn that we will not criticize him for not releasing more–neither in ads nor in other public communications or commentary for the rest of the campaign," Messina wrote. His offer did not include a promise to avoid attacking Romney on the contents of any new returns, or make any commitments for independent third party groups.

Why? You are not entitled.....

I dont care about the returns I DO CARE ABOUT the current cover up that rivals watergate.

But you dont have the intelligence to understand what real corruption is..........

I dont care about the returns I DO CARE ABOUT the current cover up that rivals watergate.

But you dont have the intelligence to understand what real corruption is..........

What's Romney hiding? It's obvious he is hiding something... but what?

The only way Romney didn't pay taxes and I assume we are talking income taxes, is if he didn't make any income, which is legal. He surely paid property taxes. And all the other bullshit taxes we all pay everyday if we dare to spend any of OUR earned money.

I don't care about this issue it's been run into the ground.

The only way Romney didn't pay taxes and I assume we are talking income taxes, is if he didn't make any income, which is legal. He surely paid property taxes. And all the other bullshit taxes we all pay everyday if we dare to spend any of OUR earned money.

I don't care about this issue it's been run into the ground.

Of course you don't care, you're a typical hypocrite that has infected the republican party.

Fuck Obama
He's an irrelevant outgoing chump

What's Romney hiding? It's obvious he is hiding something... but what?

Nothing...As far as I know.. The onus is on you........

This offer is obscene. If it is coming from the Obama Campaign, it is a bad move. The governor is a wounded animal who didn't need this sort of taunting. It looks bad.

The tax record dodge is all his and the President would do well to let the governor crucify himself on the issue. It's destroying the governor's campaign and making him look even more aloof.

This is a mistake by the Obama campaign.

obama may "need" the American public to put pressure on Romney to release his tax returns, but the American public clearly isn't interested in addressing the issue. It might be because Romney's tax returns aren't important to them and indeed they are not. What obama needs is not on the minds of Americans, it's what they need.

obama has had government tax examiners going over Romney's tax returns from the first year he filed taxes. If there was anything to see, we would have seen it. What's left? Romney made a lot of money. He donated to anti abortion groups. He supports the Mormon Church. obama needs it. The American people don't.

obama sent teams to Alaska to go through Sarah Palin's trash because the American people "needed" to know what she was throwing away. Her e-mails were posted on a New York Times website so amateur snoopers could figure out something their experts could not. Yes yes, we know all about what obama determines as our need to know.

They must think Romney's as stupid as Barry.

I'd tell them to go pound sand, only because if I told them to fuck off the lamestream media would harp on it from now until the polls close on November 6th.

Ahahaha...Of course this isnt a compromise. Republicans think compromise is a bad thing. Compromise consists of Repubs demanding and Dems accepting. Anything else is unfair :lol:

obama may "need" the American public to put pressure on Romney to release his tax returns, but the American public clearly isn't interested in addressing the issue. It might be because Romney's tax returns aren't important to them and indeed they are not. What obama needs is not on the minds of Americans, it's what they need.

obama has had government tax examiners going over Romney's tax returns from the first year he filed taxes. If there was anything to see, we would have seen it. What's left? Romney made a lot of money. He donated to anti abortion groups. He supports the Mormon Church. obama needs it. The American people don't.

obama sent teams to Alaska to go through Sarah Palin's trash because the American people "needed" to know what she was throwing away. Her e-mails were posted on a New York Times website so amateur snoopers could figure out something their experts could not. Yes yes, we know all about what obama determines as our need to know.

There is something in Romneys tax returns that he obviously needs to keep secret. If you want to be POTUS you need to come straight and forward before the American people... something Romney refuses to comply with.

No, Romney is obviously hiding something.

So fucking what?

Even if your accusation were true, you have no right to see his returns and he is under no legal obligation to release them.

He's not legally obligated to release anything. So why only release the two years he planned to run for president?

Courtesy.................

Here is the Webster definition since the left is unfamiliar with the word.........

Courtesy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

a : behavior marked by polished manners or respect for others : courteous behavior b : a courteous and respectful act or expression

New Topics

Forum List

Back