Obama to Parents:

Shogun

Free: Mudholes Stomped
Jan 8, 2007
"Parents if you don't parent, we can't improve our schools," he said. "You've got to parent. You've got to turn off the television set in your house once in a while, you've got to put the video game away once in a while."

"You should have a curfew in your house so your children aren't out in the streets all night. You should meet with the teacher and find out what the homework is and help that child with the homework. And if you don't know how to do the homework, don't be embarrassed, find someone to help you."

"Fathers, be fathers," he added. "Be a part of your child's life. Be a part of your child's life and try to make them proud.

"And the last thing is, if your child is misbehaving at school don't curse out the teacher. You know who you are. It's not the teacher's fault that your child is misbehaving. That's some home training."

The crowd reacted raucously and Obama laughed. "You know what I say is true, though. Don't blame the teachers, and the government and the schools if you're not doing your job."

"We've been borrowing money like nobody's business from China," he said. "We're like that cousin who always comes and never seems to have a job. He's out there buying new rims on his car, but can't pay the rent."

"You're going to have to be better consumers of higher education," he told one student in Malvern, Pa., who said she faced a $45,000 a year tuition. "When I was going to school, we knew the food was going to be bad. The gym didn't have all the state of the art Nautilus equipment."

In Lafayette, Ind., Thursday evening, he expanded, sounding much like a parent at the dinner table.

"There are kids in China and India who are learning an awful lot of math and an awful lot of science with facilities that are a lot worse than the ones we have," he said. "And we have to keep that in mind when we're shopping for schools and encouraging school administrators to cut out the frills."

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080411/D8VVKG700.html

(I only posted his quotes so don't flip the moderation switch just yet..)

Obama is the fucking MAN.

Here he is with some white chicks.. it's a long way from Emmet Till, Viva America!
obama&

oh look.. the Obama sticker is right on the their titties.

:lol:

Obama is the Man!

Midcan, your post seemed a bit wierd, but in answer to your question, I think somebody should be the hell out of those kids.

China also uses child labor and CALLS it schooling.

I'm not sure what he's getting at. We should run our schools like the commies do?

"Parents if you don't parent, we can't improve our schools," he said. "You've got to parent. You've got to turn off the television set in your house once in a while, you've got to put the video game away once in a while."

"You should have a curfew in your house so your children aren't out in the streets all night. You should meet with the teacher and find out what the homework is and help that child with the homework. And if you don't know how to do the homework, don't be embarrassed, find someone to help you."

"Fathers, be fathers," he added. "Be a part of your child's life. Be a part of your child's life and try to make them proud.

"And the last thing is, if your child is misbehaving at school don't curse out the teacher. You know who you are. It's not the teacher's fault that your child is misbehaving. That's some home training."

The crowd reacted raucously and Obama laughed. "You know what I say is true, though. Don't blame the teachers, and the government and the schools if you're not doing your job."
Sounds like Obama is taking his cue from Bill Cosby.

Obama is hateful,...unless it involves holding two white biatchs in his arms! He is an idiot, and a racist!

He's certainly a racist.
He's as hateful as all other liberals are.
I don't think he's stupid. He's too good a liar.

Yup, Ali, unlike you he is a racist. And you would never be hateful either.

Obama is hateful,...unless it involves holding two white biatchs in his arms! He is an idiot, and a racist!

Your words reflect yourself, both of you.

You can't post without some hate shit about liberals.

I really don't care, but please don't act so fucking innocent.

Yup, Ali, unlike you he is a racist. And you would never be hateful either.

Your words reflect yourself, both of you.

You can't post without some hate shit about liberals.

I really don't care, but please don't act so fucking innocent.

You bet. If you notice somebody acting like a racist, then you must be the racist.

If we're talking about being hateful, let's check over our posts and see who uses more expletives, who calls more names, and who shows the most unreasoning hatred.

You bet. If you notice somebody acting like a racist, then you must be the racist.

If we're talking about being hateful, let's check over our posts and see who uses more expletives, who calls more names, and who shows the most unreasoning hatred.

You get my vote.

THERE it is!

I figured I could bait at least one silly bastard with a pic of a black man being so familiar with a pair of white women..

:clap2:

Hell you can bet 9 out of 10 times if Rayboy started the thread it is " I hate Bush", " Bush is the devil" and the like.

Forum List

Back