Obama to officially launch his 2012 Presidential campaign on Karl Marx's birthday:

I know you dont seem to understand the dangerous of communists and havent studied how and what they do to promote themselves. but that doesnt mean the rest of us are ignorant. The man is a marxist. His parents were marxists, his mentors were marxists, his preachers were marxists, he appoints marxists to the highest levels of his administration.

Let's just pray that Obama's forward campaign isnt anything like Mao's Great Leap Forward. The death that came from that was unprecedented, even by holocaust standards

9952661.jpg

no problem, you hide and let the adults take care of things.

I know you dont seem to understand the dangerous of communists and havent studied how and what they do to promote themselves. but that doesnt mean the rest of us are ignorant. The man is a marxist. His parents were marxists, his mentors were marxists, his preachers were marxists, he appoints marxists to the highest levels of his administration.

Let's just pray that Obama's forward campaign isnt anything like Mao's Great Leap Forward. The death that came from that was unprecedented, even by holocaust standards

9952661.jpg

no problem, you hide and let the adults take care of things.

Sure thing. Let me know when it's chicken filet day so I can get doubles, lunchlady.

Obama to officially launch his 2012 Presidential campaign on Karl Marx's birthday

Coincidence?

Or have we been correct all along about him...

(All one has to DO is look at the damgae he's wrought).

He also winked at the correspondence dinner when he said he was born in Hawaii.

This means Sarah Palin is automatically president for life.

This thread is not rational.

9952661.jpg

I know you think you look smart mocking me. But you really don't. You just show your ignorance of whats going on in the world around you.

Id prefer we stopped the next communist holocaust. Especially since my family and friends would be suffering when it happens.

This thread is not rational.

Since when are people rational? If people were rational, would they think they are intelligent why advocating the murder of their youth, handicap, and elderly populations?

YOU fail.
icon14.gif

ok:cuckoo:

Compared to the Japanese invasion of China, and overall world WWII death toll? The Great Leap Forward estimates are 18-45 million, WWII, a conservative estimate, 48 million.

9952661.jpg

I know you think you look smart mocking me. But you really don't. You just show your ignorance of whats going on in the world around you.

Id prefer we stopped the next communist holocaust. Especially since my family and friends would be suffering when it happens.

You're a flaming nut job, dude.

you sticking your head in the sand and pretending there can't be any communist in this country or even our government is the one who is a flaming nut job..but that is OK. A lot of people would rather not see unpleasant things.

you sticking your head in the sand and pretending there can't be any communist in this country or even our government is the one who is a flaming nut job..but that is OK. A lot of people would rather not see unpleasant things.

Paranoia strikes deep................................

Who is pretending there aren't any Communists in this country, lunch lady?

There's a Communist Party USA. They have a headquarters and everything.

The Soshillists have one too.

Ooga booga!

Now quit posting without your hair net and rubber gloves. It's unsanitary.

Ooga booga!

Now quit posting without your hair net and rubber gloves. It's unsanitary.

I know you think you're witty dude, but really

Ooga booga!

There are maybe a few hundred nut cases yes. Many more KKK, Aryan Nation, and National Alliance members.

‘Forward for Communism!’: Is Obama‘s New ’Forward’ Slogan Really a Coincidence?

Is it a coincidence he chooses today to officially begin his run?

(Nevermind he hasn't stopped campaigning since he was immacculated in January '09 ). :eusa_shhh:

By now, most have heard of the Obama campaign’s new slogan, “Forward,” and the dubious scrubbing of all references to the Marxist origins of the motto on its Wikipedia entry. During his Thursday evening broadcast, Glenn Beck reviewed the roots of President Obama’s leftwing ideology and those who have served as his inspiration — from far-left radical Frank Marshall Davis to Bill Ayers and his father, Tom.

Does it hurt to reach that far?
Does it hurt that you support a Marxist as POTUS?

Romney entered the race for the nomination on the date of the Marquis De Sade's birthday; are we to conclude he is a sadist? :doubt:

Lame. Nice try at deception. Romney isn't out procuring prostitutes.

Obama on the other hand is actively engaging in class warfare/envy and division that ANY Marxist would be proud of.

FOWARD!

You know what? Play in traffic,your done, there is no point for you to be here with the amount of stupid you have inside you.seriously do the world a favor.

Obama is a slightly left leaning bush. Mittens is a slightly right leaning obama.this is what you get.look I understand you need to use buzz words and beck thought in order to have any point,but seriously you are a dumb fuck.

Certainly more rational than "Obama is a Marxist".

I'm listening to the liar in chief tout his successes right now.

Did you know that thousands of people dropping out of the workforce is a benefit?

Forum List

Back