Obama to Meet With Seals. Question -----

slukasiewski

Rookie
Mar 21, 2011
Do they want to meet with him?

Having served over 20 years in the Nav., I can honestly attest - the WORST years for me in the military were under Carter and Clinton. Dems "loathe" the military.... and we know it (look at upcoming defense budget cuts on the table).

Yeah - they'll be polite, shake hands, etc.

But honestly - they'd be happier if GWB was making the visit/presenting the awards.

If you've never served, I don't expect you to understand, so please disregard and go on believing these guys have respect for BHO.

I doubt they'll care whether the President is a Democrat or a Republican. He is their Commander in Chief. It is right for him to go and high five them.

You never cease to be a moron. At least you are consistent.

• Banned
I doubt they'll care whether the President is a Democrat or a Republican. He is their Commander in Chief. It is right for him to go and high five them.

I never thought of Jimmy Carter as my Commander In Chief. He was a blithering idiot.

I saw Bill Clinton as an adultering, lying, impeached hillbilly piece of White Trash.

Respect is earned - dumb fuck.

High five that.

I never thought of Jimmy Carter as my Commander In Chief. He was a blithering idiot.

I saw Bill Clinton as an adultering, lying, impeached hillbilly piece of White Trash.

High five that.
I doubt you've ever had anyone's respect.

What did you do in the military, clean toilets?

• Banned

High five that.

Yes I did at one point. As we all did. What did you do in the military, if you bothered to serve at all.

High five that.

What did you do? Stare at your beret all day in the mirror?

High five that.

Yes I did at one point. As we all did. What did you do in the military, if you bothered to serve at all.

most of us didn't make a career of it, though, slooky.

i'm sure clinton and carter cried themselves to sleep at night knowing that somewhere there was a career E-2 that didn't respect them.

boo fucking hoo

i'm sure clinton and carter cried themselves to sleep at night knowing that somewhere there was a career E-2 that didn't respect them.

boo fucking hoo

Actually, I was an E8 when Clinton was CINC, and all 85 of us in the CPO Mess hated his guts - expect for the faggots.

I guess you were in the latter group...

Oh well. Every ship has it's shitbags.

Having served over 20 years in the Nav., I can honestly attest - the WORST years for me in the military were under Carter and Clinton. Dems "loathe" the military.... and we know it (look at upcoming defense budget cuts on the table).

But honestly - they'd be happier if GWB was making the visit/presenting the awards.

If you've never served, I don't expect you to understand, so please disregard and go on believing these guys have respect for BHO.

I am sure they'll be happy to meet him just so they can say "I met the President", and they will get presented some awards.

But I think you're right most anyone in the military would rather the Commander-in-Chief not be a limp-dick liberal.

Lol...

These guys are intense and they have other things on their minds. They aren't about gladhanding; I think a lot of seals meet a lot of very important people on a regular basis. It's business as usual for them. Then they're on to the next thing.

High five that.

What did you do? Stare at your beret all day in the mirror?
No, I was the company whore. But I did get a lot of respect.

:thup:

boo fucking hoo

Actually, I was an E8 when Clinton was CINC, and all 85 of us in the CPO Mess hated his guts - expect for the faggots.

I guess you were in the latter group...

Oh well. Every ship has it's shitbags.

i have tremendous respect for chiefs generally.

i guess you're the exception that proves the rule.

Lets see...If you were to do something wonderful or brave in the military and it was arranged for you to go to the WH and be thanked by the President....you would say no if you didn't like that President?

And you were in the military? Really? :eusa_eh:

I have to agree with Joe Alphabet on this one.

I have several relatives who are currently in the service.

And they all hate serving under democratic presidents. :doubt:

Forum List

Back