Obama to Lose Re-Election...Underdog

Obama going for the sympathy vote? It is just pathetic. The man is the biggest failure of a president we have ever had. Ever.
Once he is out of office the news media will be filled with stories of "Just what in the hell were we thinking?"

No, i can't say that I am. I'm paying more for my energy, more for gas at the pump and more for groceries. Nope, I have less money to spend.

I am making more money. I am in a new career.
EVERYTHING costs more. Far more than the rate of inflation would have driven up prices in the last 4 years.
My home is not worth as much as it was 5 years ago. In this area, market value is lower than tax value. 10 years ago, this was one the hottest real estate markets in the country.
Now homes don't sell in under 6-8 months
Government policy is 100% to blame.

58% expect Obama to declare martial law and cancel the elections
60% expect Obama to sign an executive order that cancels the US Constitution.
Ok, just kidding.
I absolutely believe that if Obama could bypass Congress and rule by executive order, he would do so.
For example, I think if Obama could enact a tax increase such as he is proposing in Stimulus 3( please do not call this a jobs bill. It isn't) he would do so.
If Obama could increase the federal motor fuel tax from the current 18cents per gallon via executive order, he would.
In fact, I think Obama believes he was elected to the office of POTUS "to be in charge of the country".

Ok, just kidding.

Maybe not kidding:
What kind of country would this be if this Chamber had voted down Social Security or Medicare
just because it violated some rigid idea about what government could or could not do?

-President Barack Obama
Addressing Congress...
September 8th, 2011...

Ok, just kidding.

Maybe not kidding:
What kind of country would this be if this Chamber had voted down Social Security or Medicare
just because it violated some rigid idea about what government could or could not do?

-President Barack Obama
Addressing Congress...
September 8th, 2011...
Whatever "Chamber" Obama was talking about was never going to "vote down" Social Security or Medicare.
This is the same rhetoric Clinton was spewing when the Senate sent him a budget. He claimed those "cuts" were "draconian. There were no "cuts". The budget contained reductions in increases to the various budgets.
It's a bullshit premise that the MSM parrots for the Left.

New Topics

Forum List

Back