Obama to lose Illinois?

Imagine the prospect of a candidate losing his home state(s). That would be immensely embarrassing, right? If a candidate lost the state(s) where people know him the best?

Kenya isn't voting.

Nor is Mexico!

But Illinois and Hawaii are. How embarrassing if Obama lost either of those, the states where he is best known. Right? amiright?

Yes, those are massive Libtard enclaves.

Obama is essentially a do-nothing POTUS with a mildly retarded VP. His schtick of "Hope and Change" was great 4 yrs ago, but it's long in the tooth now. People are realizing the emperor has no clothes...it's about to get very, very ugly as Team DohBama realize they are going to lose.....

Imagine the prospect of a candidate losing his home state(s). That would be immensely embarrassing, right? If a candidate lost the state(s) where people know him the best?

Kenya isn't voting.

but massafaggingchusetts is

And Michigan! We can't forget Michigan.

Those two are obvious Romney pickups, right? I mean, it would be really embarrassing for him to lose both of his home states, right? Kinda like Obama losing IL would be embarrassing. amiright?

Kenya isn't voting.

Nor is Mexico!

But Illinois and Hawaii are. How embarrassing if Obama lost either of those, the states where he is best known. Right? amiright?

Yes, those are massive Libtard enclaves.

Wait what?! Illinois has one Republican senator and One Democrat senator.

It has 11 Republican house members and ten Democrat house members.

That's a "liberal enclave"?

Kenya isn't voting.

Those two are obvious Romney pickups, right? I mean, it would be really embarrassing for him to lose both of his home states, right? Kinda like Obama losing IL would be embarrassing. amiright?

that would be like totally embarrassing and shit.

imagine Obama/Biden losing in Hawaii, Illinois and Delaware.

How mega-embarrassing that would be.

that would be like totally embarrassing and shit.

imagine Obama/Biden losing in Hawaii, Illinois and Delaware.

How mega-embarrassing that would be.
That's why I'm just certain that with a candidate combo as epic and strong as Mitt Romney / Ayn Ryan the R's will thump the lowly Obama/Biden in Michigan, Mass and Wisconsin.

I know! It would be really embarrassing for him to lose his home state, right?

Hawaii is the most left wing state in the union. People in San Francisco think Hawaii should move a bit more to the center.

Or his adopted home state?

I mean, losing your home state is a level of Epic Fail achieved only by such luminaries as Walter Mondale and Al Gore. Right?

amiright?

Right?

No, you're a racist, but losing ones home state is utterly irrelevant.

Florida matters, Wisconsin matters; Hawaii is a sunk state - they would vote Mao Tse Tung if he were the democrat nominee. (Actually, they probably would dump Obama in favor of Mao.)

Had Al Gore won his home state, he'd have been President, Florida wouldn't have mattered

Zero chance of Obama losing in Hawaii.

I mean, losing your home state is a level of Epic Fail achieved only by such luminaries as Walter Mondale and Al Gore. Right?

amiright?

Actually Mondale did win his own State. It was the only State he won. Even he wasn't as big a loser as Al "Creator of the Internet" Gore...

Dohbama's campaign seems to be losing the magic touch of "Hope and Change". This time it is more like "dope and shame"....what a bunch of pathetic amateurs.

Doubt it.

Illinois population by County for total residents

Cook contains plenty of suburbs but they're obviously in closer to the city. The next 5 counties combined (right next to or near Cook) don't even come close to equaling the population of Cook. Most of the other counties are tiny.

Illinois turning red would be a major shock.

Doubt it.

Illinois population by County for total residents

Cook contains plenty of suburbs but they're obviously in closer to the city. The next 5 counties combined (right next to or near Cook) don't even come close to equaling the population of Cook. Most of the other counties are tiny.

Illinois turning red would be a major shock.

I agree. Dohbama duped 76% of the voters (living and dead) of Cook County into voting for him last time, I doubt he has fallen that far since (they still are giving away gubmint cheese there, right?). The poll is best looked upon as an outlier.

Had Al Gore won his home state, he'd have been President, Florida wouldn't have mattered

I know! What kind of loser loses his own state(s)!?! That's my point.

Gore? Loser.
Mondale? Loser.

Zero chance of Obama losing in Hawaii.

amiright?

Actually Mondale did win his own State. It was the only State he won. Even he wasn't as big a loser as Al "Creator of the Internet" Gore...

Oh, that's right. I pointed that out earlier, then got it confused. Mondale won his own state.

Only Big little Al Gore lost his home state in recent years - proving the track record that losers lose their home state(s).

Forum List

Back