Obama to Lift Ban on Overseas Abortion Funding

Why bother even having the word BORN in our vocabulary? What does the word even mean? Why not just give us our conception dat as our BIRTH date and issue a BIRTH certificate back when we are a zygote? Because as of today we cannot establish with 100% certanty the date of conception. Birth is the process of physical separation from mom and the baby.

Do the frozen empryos get issue a BIRTH certificate... Nope.

Do the parents of this embryo get to take a child deduction on their taxes? Nope, but as screwy as the tax code is, why not?

Do we issue death certificates to the babies that have naturally miscarried or are aborted? Miscarried yes. My daughter has one.

Are you a parent upon conception or do you become parents when your first baby is BORN or adopted? Conception or whenever you become aware of the pregnancy of course. If not, why bother with the additional medical expenses?

What do doctors look for for a baby to be BORN alive? It's first BREATH, no? they slap the butt untill the baby lets out it's first yelp, a sign of breathing, no? Yep, that would indicate a successful delivery. It doesn't eliminate the fact that the baby was human while still in the womb.

Would you save the frozen embryos in a fire before you would save a living, breathing, human in the same fire? Who would you save? Mom, Dad, Son, or Daughter?

While all are of the human species, they are different. One is a human being and one is a developing human being.... We are all developing human beings. We change constantly.

This does not spoil the argument against women having abortions....a developing human being is very important, because they will be fully developed enough, if let be, to be BORN. Yep. And an abortion is a case where the mothers exercise of her rights collides with the babies.

Good questions.

Except in the case of abortion, you aren't "saving" the mother by allowing her to have an abortion. The mother's choice is destroying the baby. However, the baby alive will not destroy the mother.

Here is a question if we truly want to let it be a womans choice why don't we? Are we not being a hypocrite when we offer to HELP her destroy her baby. Why don't we truly step back and let it be between the mother and God the creator of life. Let her take her case to God himself if he chooses to take that life from her fine if not then it is hers to bear. Why should be butt in at all.

We were not responsible for this pregnancy nobody asked us our opinion before the fact but now they don't want it because of some reason they seem to think is worthy of killing a baby somehow it becomes our problem. Do we butt in because we like taking on the role of God? Do we butt in because somehow we think we are superior? Why must we take on this responsibility why do we subject our doctors and nurses to becoming murderers? Why do we make our Doctors become executioners?

We need to change the attitude of our society where it is not an embarrassment to be pregnant and not married. I am advocating unprotected sex for unmarried people or a run on having babies outside of marriage. I am merely saying we need to have a different attitude like we All fall short of the Glory of God. We need to show we can extend a hand to help you up we are not better then one another and no you do not have to kill your baby for any reason. You are still a viable human being that deserves acceptance and love and we can help you with this without killing your baby.

I hate to tell you this but I am pretty sure any woman that is pregnant is always going to remember I once was pregnant and I opted to kill my BABY what if I had not? She is never going to see her baby as a disposable piece of tissue regardless of how far along she was. In her heart it will always be her child she killed. These are the consequences just because we as a society can accept this a mother will always suffer for the rest of her life like it or not. If she tells you she does not it is a lie and we know it.

If you really care about pregnant women and unwanted babies show it.

Except it's not just about the mother. It's also about the baby. As nice as it is to say that moms feel badly about killing their babies, that doesn't really matter, nor does it make it right to do so.

Why bother even having the word BORN in our vocabulary? What does the word even mean? Why not just give us our conception dat as our BIRTH date and issue a BIRTH certificate back when we are a zygote?

Do the frozen empryos get issue a BIRTH certificate...

Do the parents of this embryo get to take a child deduction on their taxes?

Do we issue death certificates to the babies that have naturally miscarried or are aborted?

Are you a parent upon conception or do you become parents when your first baby is BORN or adopted?

What do doctors look for for a baby to be BORN alive? It's first BREATH, no? they slap the butt untill the baby lets out it's first yelp, a sign of breathing, no?

Would you save the frozen embryos in a fire before you would save a living, breathing, human in the same fire?

While all are of the human species, they are different. One is a human being and one is a developing human being....

This does not spoil the argument against women having abortions....a developing human being is very important, because they will be fully developed enough, if let be, to be BORN.

Very clever. This allows you to completely remove a woman's right to control her body. Lots of luck getting normal people to approve it.

Except it's not just about the mother. It's also about the baby. As nice as it is to say that moms feel badly about killing their babies, that doesn't really matter, nor does it make it right to do so.

I agree I am pointing out some prefer to make it all about the mother and if that is the case then let it be her decision and hers alone and don't jump in and try to bail her out. That is not our job. I agree with you it is never OK to kill a baby at any stage of their development.

You want to hear something funny when I get a email saying someone has replied to a post in this thread when I click the link it always takes me to the post where I posted we are not God interesting I agree we are not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back