Obama To Let Russia Have All 10 Spys Back In Exchange For 10 Spys Of Ours

xotoxi-albums-pictures-5-picture1547-army-retard.jpg

"ME IS BACK!!!"

This is why I love USMB. It's an Equal Opportunity Message Board.

Okay......looked at a pic of that Chapman chick......she looks like a pretty version of amanda bynes.

do we know what they 'know'? Were they thoroughly interrogated?...10 years, anybody recruited? Who are they, if so? This was damn quick, what was the rush?

Seems like a fair exchange. What's the problem?
What's the problem you say? The problem is that the United States should never let a country dictate terms to us, especially Russia. It's a sign of weakness. It's just like Bush said, we should never negotiate with terrorists. Obama is showing signs of a appeaser like Neville Chamberlain.

How are we appeasing? It's a compromise...assuming both sides agree to it. Have you never heard of diplomacy? We don't always get our way in everything...

Now Del, don't make fun of our conspiracy theorists. How are they ever going to manage to bring about WW3 if people keep laughing at them?

It's obvious that this whole spy deal was pre-planned and pre-arranged by the U.S. and it's the U.S. that benefitted.

We traded 10 insignificant, harmless Russian agents that were not engaged in any significant illegal activity for 4 American agents that had been charged with treason. Obviously, whatever the American agents had done was very significant.

Just the fact that the exchange was a 10 to 4 ratio shows that the American agents were high value agents.

It's important in the spy world that the people that actually do the spy work - usually citizens of the country - know that we will back them up and support them if things go bad.

That's why it was so horrendous when the Bush administration exposed Valerie Plame. Every forgien national the had been working for Valrie Plame became compromised - some probably went to prison and some may have been executed. It fucked up the confidence that forgein nationals need to have in the CIA.

Anyway, I think that this exchange benefited the U.S by far more than Russia. The only issue I have is:

OMG! How could you trade Anna Chapman for ANYTHING?!?!?!

It's obvious that this whole spy deal was pre-planned and pre-arranged by the U.S. and it's the U.S. that benefitted.

We traded 10 insignificant, harmless Russian agents that were not engaged in any significant illegal activity for 4 American agents that had been charged with treason. Obviously, whatever the American agents had done was very significant.

Just the fact that the exchange was a 10 to 4 ratio shows that the American agents were high value agents.

It's important in the spy world that the people that actually do the spy work - usually citizens of the country - know that we will back them up and support them if things go bad.

That's why it was so horrendous when the Bush administration exposed Valerie Plame. Every forgien national the had been working for Valrie Plame became compromised - some probably went to prison and some may have been executed. It fucked up the confidence that forgein nationals need to have in the CIA.

Anyway, I think that this exchange benefited the U.S by far more than Russia. The only issue I have is:

OMG! How could you trade Anna Chapman for ANYTHING?!?!?!

Nobody can guarantee that all American spies exchanged. In the year of planting dozens and released four. And far from being the most important. Others sit, who 6 years, and some 20.

Chapman plans to go to the UK, as it has dual Russian-British citizenship. Beware of MI-5, Anna you all to fuck.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back