Obama to Iran: Please gimme back my plane.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Obama Presidency should be taught as a graphic example of hoe NOT to conduct as an executive especially POTUS. Anyone in favor of American greatness and exceptionalism surely sees what a disastrously stupid and dangerous idea it was for Obama to ask Iran nicely for the plane back; Progressive love seeing America embarrassed and brought low.

Obama must start everyday with the mantra: How can I fuck America up today

Obama Presidency should be taught as a graphic example of hoe NOT to conduct as an executive especially POTUS. Anyone in favor of American greatness and exceptionalism surely sees what a disastrously stupid and dangerous idea it was for Obama to ask Iran nicely for the plane back; Progressive love seeing America embarrassed and brought low.

I still dont think that is actually ours. They probably managed to shoot one down, and made a model of it because the real one is a smouldering pile of wreckage.

I had that press conference on in the background the other day when he said, "we asked for it back." I thought that was pretty damn funny.

"Um, Mister Ahmadinejad, could we maybe have our plane back? Please?? We kinda need it back for some other stuff we're doing, and it's kinda expensive to replace."

Alternatives?

So what would YOU do? Please be specific.......

Bush handled the spy plane fiasco any better?

:lol:

The Chinese reversed engineered some pretty high tech with that one chief.

Alternatives?

Threaten, bluster, sabre rattle. You know, the usual stuff the war heads love.

So what would YOU do? Please be specific.......

Pretty easy...

You know if you ask nicely you are not going to get it.
You know if you ask with a threat, you will not get it

So dont ask at all...and make it seem like it doesnt really matter.

It is known as leadership.

Want to know how to have a justified war? Offer your enemy an out as often as possible.

If the President is trying to decide which to run on, his domestic policy achievements or his foreign policy achievements....

...it's pretty much become a toss-up.

If the President is trying to decide which to run on, his domestic policy achievements or his foreign policy achievements....

...it's pretty much become a toss-up.
I wouldn't be surprised if he went back to blaming Bush. His base eats that shit up with a spoon.

I still dont think that is actually ours. They probably managed to shoot one down, and made a model of it because the real one is a smouldering pile of wreckage.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_wBeHNyYBc]Video of the US RQ-170 Sentinel Spy Plane Landing in Iran - YouTube[/ame]

I think it's a fake or a Trojen Horse. Sent to Iran designed to mislead them about our capabilities.

Forum List

Back