Obama to host dinners honoring Powell, Biden and McCain

First off, I didn't rip Bush until AFTER he took the office and then proceeded to keep screwing up. Secondly, respecting Obama's decisions isn't brainwashing, I just agree with him

Lastly, these events are privately funded you moron. Thats exactly why you voted for Bush twice

First, Im not ripping Obama. Im ripping the people who seem to think that Obama hosting a dinner party for Powell, Biden, and McCain is somehow exactly what the nation needs. As if with this one dinner party all our problems were solved.

Second, the Bush haters have been ripping Bush since he was first elected because they couldnt handle Bush beating Gore. And were pissed that Gore didnt steal it like they wanted. I saw it all for the last 8 years. They didnt even put aside their politics after 9/11. They were in a state of shock for about 2 mins and then started blaming Bush. I am not going to be lectured by people who have nothing but hatred in their heart about how im stupid when I recognize a dinner party isnt going to solve this nations problems.

Third, unlike you I respect people for what they do. I respected Bush when he did good. I disagreed with him when he was liberal. I treat Obama the same way. I simply refuse to see him as God incarnate as you all do. I refuse to pretend that throwing a dinner party is somehow going to fix all this nations problems. And i refuse to shut up just because your feelings are hurt when people dont just bow down at Obama.

Finally, I voted for Bush twice because the alternative was suicide. Unfortunately, they werent the most spectacular options. Bush or Tweedle dumb and tweetle dumber. Hmmm tough choice. The guy who wants to keep us alive or the psycho who thinks he's a prophet selling indulgences and the guy who wants to give nuclear materials to the Iranians. Tough choice. The only worse choices Ive seen were this past election where we get the choice of Extreme wacko liberal puppet and wacko liberal.

Unfortunately, we are now out of the frying pan and into the fire.

The funniest thing I've heard in a long time from anyone is you saying McCain has been a Democrat for a decade. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 months ago he was the Rep POTUS candidate. 60-some million people are going to be really surprised that they actually voted for a Democrat. :cuckoo:

There's a joke in there somewhere about being brainwashed. Ooohhhhh, what is it? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I never said McCain was a Democrat. I said he was a liberal. He is. He wrote some of the most liberal bills of the Bush adminstration. McCain-Fiengold. McCain-Kennedy, McCain-Lieberman. to name a few.

You act like McCain is some diehard conservative. It was either. little liberal. or way liberal.

Seriously, does it come naturally or do facts just go in one ear and out the other for you guys?

No it's Osama serving himself again like he has his entire life, it will give him an opportunity to pretend he honors those who actually serve their country in the military. He knows it will be safe, none of these guys are going to give him shit about his lack of service to anything but himself.

It would be easy to joke about what will be served at the dinners....... Chicken wings, blackeyed peas, collard greens, watermelon appetizers, 40s of Colt 45 with maybe some Kool menthols after dinner.

That would only be funny if Osama was actually an American black, he isn't. He is a Kenyan first, a member for 20 years of an African centric church(club) and one that couldn't give a shit about America and it's traditions, he wants to change it. Maybe he will be serving lion steaks with ivory utensils on plates made of dried elephant dung, I don't care, I won't be attending anything this fraud puts on.

Uh whatever...Colin Powell endorced Obama,Biden is his VP and no one helped Obama win more then McCain the "Maverick" who no one in the GOP even likes. This would be Obama paying back his big buddies (more of the same)....nothing else.

Bi -Partisan and " raising above partisanship" would be actually stepping out of the "box" and honoring someone the left can't stand...like GWB for instance.

Obama is not a risk taker. I don't see him being Bi-Partisan in a meaningful way...ever.

Except Bush has not served his country his entire life like John McCain.

Why do you presume that service to country can only happen one way?

So tell me how Bush was serving his country when he was busy doing coke, then running failed oil business after failed oil business?

So tell me how Bush was serving his country when he was busy doing coke, then running failed oil business after failed oil business?

Bush never did coke. Although I know you guys like to ignore that Obama did.

He served in the national guard. He took part in the business world. He didnt spend every second of his life seeking political office. He was just a normal guy.

AVATAR4321: "Finally, I voted for Bush twice because the alternative was suicide."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
LOL

This is why I always assume Bush supporters are lying, when they say then never really supported Bush. They were only unwillingly "forced" to vote for him, because the alternative was "suicide".

-MERLIN: "(Bush) has a contingency for that too. We have troops at bases all over the world and all he has to do is reduce some base personnel and send them to Iraq. By the way, he will eventually go down in history as one of the best Presidents the USA has ever had. Hes already the best one in my lifetime and I've seen a lot of them.

-AVATAR4321: "I have hopes that maybe he will be. But he still has two years which could make or break him. And as good a job as i think he has done, i think he could have done much better and part of me thinks its rather sad that he will be one of the best presidents we've had in a while. But he will be. Other than Reagan has there been a President as good since Eisenhower?

Dems move to limit Bush's war authority - Page 2 - Debate Policy - US Political Discussion & Debates

Bush. Doing a great job as of 2007, and one of the best ever!

He served in the national guard. He took part in the business world. He didnt spend every second of his life seeking political office. He was just a normal guy.

Obama did coke, but I'm not stating that he has served his country his entire life. So stop trying to turn this into about him.

Bush served in the national guard, his record is questionable. He took part in the business world, failed miserably. He spent every second of his life being groomed for political office, starting with Governor of Texas. He was never just a normal guy.

And Bush surely did coke.

Last edited:
Uh whatever...Colin Powell endorced Obama,Biden is his VP and no one helped Obama win more then McCain the "Maverick" who no one in the GOP even likes. This would be Obama paying back his big buddies (more of the same)....nothing else.

Bi -Partisan and " raising above partisanship" would be actually stepping out of the "box" and honoring someone the left can't stand...like GWB for instance.

Obama is not a risk taker. I don't see him being Bi-Partisan in a meaningful way...ever.

Honor GWB for what?

No it's Osama serving himself again like he has his entire life, it will give him an opportunity to pretend he honors those who actually serve their country in the military. He knows it will be safe, none of these guys are going to give him shit about his lack of service to anything but himself.

It would be easy to joke about what will be served at the dinners....... Chicken wings, blackeyed peas, collard greens, watermelon appetizers, 40s of Colt 45 with maybe some Kool menthols after dinner.

That would only be funny if Osama was actually an American black, he isn't. He is a Kenyan first, a member for 20 years of an African centric church(club) and one that couldn't give a shit about America and it's traditions, he wants to change it. Maybe he will be serving lion steaks with ivory utensils on plates made of dried elephant dung, I don't care, I won't be attending anything this fraud puts on.

LOL. Just a little prejudice showing there, bro.

As anyone that has been in the military fully realizes, had his last name not been Bush, he would have been given an undisireable discharge for being AWOL and refusing to take a drug test after we spent hundreds of thousands training him to be a fighter pilot.

As anyone that has been in the military fully realizes, had his last name not been Bush, he would have been given an undisireable discharge for being AWOL and refusing to take a drug test after we spent hundreds of thousands training him to be a fighter pilot.

How many years did Clinton serve in any branch of the military? Oh wait, that's right, he was taking trips to the Soviet Union and screwing up his scholarship to Oxford.

undisirable?????? not only is this misspelled, it's incorrect. Dishonorable Discharge is what you were trying to say and he didn't get one.

Yes indeedy lets all be bipartisan. Let's compromise with the people who think the best way to keep the boat from seeking is to drill a few mnore wholes in the bottom of the boat to lett he water out. Then we can all sit around the campfire - those of us who manage to swim to shore - and sing cumbaya

Forum List

Back