Obama to hold first Caliphate meeting

Unlike some of the far right extreme and the libertarians, both Romney and Obama are committed to Israel's existence.

Let's keep an eye on the conference.

Obama invites Egypt's Islamist leader to U.S.

Obama invites Egypt's Islamist leader to U.S. | Reuters

Perhaps they can get down to the business of disposing of Israel!

I know they both say so, But Obama did Israel serious Harm when he suggested they should start at the 67 Borders as a starting position when Negotiating.

Obama has to know, from his own Military advisers, that the 1967 Borders of Israel are completely indefensible, and it would be an Invitation to Disaster to even think about asking them to return to them. It would be a recipe for a Another Arab Israeli War.

He Certainly Shook Jewish Americans, and Israelis Confidence in his support when he said that.

Only because it was President Obama who said it, and it's only the reactionaries who listen to the Right Wing Echo chamber......

Nothing New in the Idea That '67 Borders Should Guide Peace Talks (UPDATED) - Jeffrey Goldberg - The Atlantic

I'm amazed at the amount of insta-commentary out there suggesting that the President has proposed something radical and new by declaring that Israel's 1967 borders should define -- with land-swaps -- the borders of a Palestinian state. I'm feeling a certain Groundhog Day effect here. This has been the basic idea for at least 12 years. This is what Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak and Yasser Arafat were talking about at Camp David, and later, at Taba. This is what George W. Bush was talking about with Ariel Sharon and Ehud Olmert.

Forum List

Back