Obama to head to heart of Conservatism--Grand Junction, CO--WHY?

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
I kept wondering if Barack Obama just thought all of Colorado turned blue & elected him--& are planning on staying that way. IOW--is he nuts to go to Grand Junction--CO--who just "refused" to sign a "civility agreement" when he holds the town hall there tommorrow--Saturday August 16, 2009.

AND THEN IT HIT ME! Grand Junction, CO along with more mountain towns in that area is mostly covered by a PRIVATELY run--not for profit medical insurance company--called Rocky Mountain Health Systems.

Obviously with no insurance company profits in the mix--insurance premiums are lower.

Our old senator Ken Salazar who is now in the Obama administration has been begging Obama to come & view this system.

If Obama thinks he is going to get in front of these people & say--see what you get--I am just offering that to all citizens of this country--he is sadly mistaken. They know the difference between a privately run organization to the disaster of an inefficiently run Federal Government program.

Our new senator--Michael Bennett-who replaced Ken Salazar & who is up for election next year-today announced he is having a town hall in Frisco, CO today-- It's a small mountain town close to Breckenridge that is crowded with tourists right now. He is to be with Obama tommorrow in Grand Junction.

Our other senator Mark Udall is apparently in hiding--he represents Denver & the n.eastern part of this state.

To add--the State of Colorado just added $3.00 monthly to every current medical insurance policy in order to cover those with pre-existing conditions--in an effort to lower their premiums.

Obama to head to heart of Conservatism--Grand Junction, CO--WHY?

He's hoping to slap one of these on them.

sold.jpg

From what you've posted . . . . I don't think so.

Hand picked, pre written questions for prepicked questions askers. and you call this a townhall meeting , should be called an Obamacare infomercial. What a joke does he honestly think the people believe this is not fixed. maybe just his kool aid drinkers!!!!

Hand picked, pre written questions for prepicked questions askers. and you call this a townhall meeting , should be called an Obamacare infomercial. What a joke does he honestly think the people believe this is not fixed. maybe just his kool aid drinkers!!!!

:lol: That's exactly what I said when I caught some of his last town hall meeting!

they called us racist, unamerican, nazi's but not stupid. You would have to be real stupid to believe the democrats and their agenda and lies and believe that thesse Obama OBAMACARE townhall meeting are not rigged. The people will remember this farce next election. Counting the days for this upcoming election!!!!

Forum List

Back