obama to have garage sale

I love how our "friends" in Israel gave us permission to have this sale, lol. It's very important for me personally to know that the Israelis approve.

Defense jobs for Americans.....I can see why the right wing is outraged

Defense jobs for Americans.....I can see why the right wing is outraged

This goes against obama campigan promise.

Then why don't you go back in your room and pout about it

This is along the lines of obama stopoing oil drilling for American company's but allowing other country's to drill in the same place. obama weakens Americas military but allows aan Arba country to strengthen it self. They aren't are friends, or did you miss that part?

I was under the impression that we should have retaliated against Saudia Arabia for being the force behind 9/11. :confused:

This goes against obama campigan promise.

This is along the lines of obama stopoing oil drilling for American company's but allowing other country's to drill in the same place. obama weakens Americas military but allows aan Arba country to strengthen it self. They aren't are friends, or did you miss that part?

How does selling weapons to Saudi..."Weaken our military"??

Saudis aren't our friends??

bush_kiss-761118.jpg

bush_kiss-761118.jpg

Make up your mind.

OMFG!!!

I've only read the TITLE, and I'm shitting myself!

I dreamt this dream, last night? In the dream, I looked north, and saw this FIRE extending from earth up into the sky,

turned and told Dear "Dallas just got Nuked."

WTF???

If our GOV can't kill us,

they'll find someone else who will?

Make up your mind.

photoshoped and you know it oh and at least Bush didn't bow at the feet of the shiek

They aren't are friends, or did you miss that part?

The U.S. and Saudi Arabia have a fairly cordial relationship. They certainly aren't our enemy.

You DO realize that Saudi Arabia is 100% Muslim, right?

For all that some folks want to say THAT doesn't make Any Difference?

I've LIVED in a Muslim country,

and believe me when I tell you,

It WILL make a difference...

Last edited:
Obama does something the righties normally support and they go bazonkers folks.
Great thread.

There was a reason we hadn't sold weapons to them before. Back in the 90's congress stoped a sale of f15 to the Arabs

Last edited:
The Bush administration is facing claims that it is fueling an arms race in the Middle East following the disclosure of a plan to sell $20bn (£9.8bn) of advanced weaponry to Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states.

US Accused of Fuelling Arms Race With $20bn Arab Weapons Sale

Oh, WOW!

It's Bush's fault?

REALLY???

SERIOUSLY ?!?

Even if it DID start back then?

The fact that it's only NOW being consummated shines a pretty revealing light on THIS administration,

don't you think?

Forum List

Back