Obama to GOP: Restore Jobless Benefits -- what a baffoon!

So.. let's seee..... if we spend a trillion $$ then enemployment will noyt go above 8%, now he's running around with unemployed people at his side claiming they haven't been able to find a job in 2 years.

Couple that with him now arguing that Obamacare is essentially a tax.... even though it wasn't going to be a tax.

Go figure

No new taxes, but its a tax.... :confused:

Dont look, but the Emporer has no clothes
:eusa_whistle:

If the Republicans cared about the deficit, they wouldn't be supporting keeping the Bush tax cuts. Plain and simple.

Yeah....No way the GOP sees it as dangerous to take away even MORE of the little earned money the small businesses are making right now.

Must be that they only favor the rich.

All the outsourcing of the last 20 years or so is finally coming around to bite us in the ass.

While thousand of Americans loose their unemployment insurance, you want to laugh. Typical repug.

The extension of unemployment will cost $365,000,000.00.

Extending the bushie baby tax cuts cost over $60,000,000.00.

One helps people feed their families.

The other helps one percent of our country's population.

I prefer the one that feeds families.

While thousand of Americans loose their unemployment insurance, you want to laugh. Typical repug.

BS

How long are we supposed to sit back and wait for some dumb ass who is collecting umemployment benefits to decide maybe he ought to try another line of work?
Hell, I was on umemployment for 4.5 mths and I finally decided that I need to try something else and I did.
I am happy to say that I am gainfully employed and dont have to wait for a gov't handout.

As far as Bushie Baby's tax cuts go.... your number is BS! How about all the new jobs that were created by company's having the extra cash to hire more people? I know because that is how I got my last job.... extra cash means more disposable cash to spend on new employees and new equipment for said employees to operate and or manufacture and so on and so on.... simple facts just walk all over the used up logic of the left
:eusa_hand:

BS

How long are we supposed to sit back and wait for some dumb ass who is collecting umemployment benefits to decide maybe he ought to try another line of work?
Hell, I was on umemployment for 4.5 mths and I finally decided that I need to try something else and I did.
I am happy to say that I am gainfully employed and dont have to wait for a gov't handout.

As far as Bushie Baby's tax cuts go.... your number is BS! How about all the new jobs that were created by company's having the extra cash to hire more people? I know because that is how I got my last job.... extra cash means more disposable cash to spend on new employees and new equipment for said employees to operate and or manufacture and so on and so on.... simple facts just walk all over the used up logic of the left
:eusa_hand:

Yeah, all those new jobs in places like China, India, and Pakistan.

Forum List

Back