Obama to get MORE Free Advertising from ABC on "The View"...

your going to drive yourself nuts with 6.5 more years of this whiny little bitch routine

well, you know, it's no Hannity's America...

:rolleyes:

Ugh....even I cant watch Hannity and I am a conservative.

As for the view...I dont give a crap, but I find it amusing that he is quite evasive of "difficult question" interviews....

Ugh....even I cant watch Hannity and I am a conservative.

As for the view...I dont give a crap, but I find it amusing that he is quite evasive of "difficult question" interviews....

Hannity is a Broken Record and VERY in Love with himself...

Unwatchable.

:)

peace...

....yet you watch THE VIEW?

:eusa_whistle:

I dont watch the view. It is hosted by what I percieve as Hollywood elitists who use their celebrity to gain "credibility" as they attempt to convince mindless people to think like they think.

I dont watch the view. It is hosted by what I percieve as Hollywood elitists who use their celebrity to gain "credibility" as they attempt to convince mindless people to think like they think.

congrats. you just described Fox News. job well done.

But ABCNews, CNN, the NYT, the AP... Perfectly Objective... :lol:

:)

peace...

In this case, yes. Giving face time to a sitting president is not some kind of amazing feat.

I notice you shut the fuck up when I posted a link to Bush's interview on the very first episode of Hannity's America. Why is that, dude? Didn't you want to finish that tangent before launching into another impotent "b-b-but look at them!" attempt?

....yet you watch THE VIEW?

:eusa_whistle:

congrats. you just described Fox News. job well done.

Hannity? Beck ? O'Reiily? The cast of Fox and Friends? Yep.

Fox News? Not even close.

Forum List

Back