Obama to Dumb-Down America… Punish Employers With Aggressive Race Quotas

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Minorities need to be patronized and condescended to by liberals............. Bought and paid for like clueless whores..................

Obamacare already has a provision to approve or disapprove health care providers based on their affirmative action policies.

The cut and paste troll is at it again :rolleyes:

Hmm..., obviously you have no reasonable response to the post, other than to attack me for posting the information. What would you rather I post? Should I be extolling Oblamer's veracity, his intelligence, perhaps his foreign policy genius? Would that make me a better poster in your eyes?

All you do is spam the forum with BS ultra right wing cut and paste bullshit. It shows you have the inability to think for yourself, and just parroting what the right wing propaganda machine programs you with, just the way they want it.

Obama to Dumb-Down America… Punish Employers With Aggressive Race Quotas

Obama Brings the Pain… President Obama will punish American businesses by suing companies that do not promote minorities at sufficient levels. Obama has a long history of punishing producers in his quest for minority justice. State Sen. Barack Obama and …

Continue reading →
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/obama-to-dumb-down-america-punish-employers-with-race-quotas/

Jesus fucking Christ you people are fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back