Obama To Donors: We May Have To Re-Do Healthcare Reform

Bloomberg News reports that the president told donors that his administration may have no choice, but to revisit the issue in his second term.
Arrogant prick, already assuming he's getting a 2nd term.

The president added, "Ultimately I am confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress."
Back to this nonsense and lies again, huh. :rolleyes:

PPACA passed the Senate on December 24, 2009, by a vote of 60–39 with all Democrats and two Independents voting for, and all Republicans voting against. It passed the House of Representatives on March 21, 2010, by a vote of 219–212, with 34 Democrats and all 178 Republicans voting against the bill.
That is not even remotely close to a strong majority.... 7 votes in the House. :rolleyes:

obama and democrats are by far the stupidest people on he planet. We don't have enough FEDERAL income tax payers in the United States to support anything like National Health care.. Until you deal with that reality you're stuck on stupid.

Damn

You have no idea what I say. You take what you want then ignore the rest.

what part of printing money, increasing the debt, wasting money, etc = a dollar that doesn't go as far as it did 3 years ago is so hard for you to grasp?

what part of cutting spending, lowering taxes, = a stronger dollar is over your head?

Did you know that the problem in our country is because of poor people like you? We should raise your taxes and roll back your ability to be able to get healthcare like all other Americans. Once we do that you will be able to reach prosperity and the country will head back in the right direction.

Sound good?

I don't pay taxes. Why should I get a break?

roll back healthcare? how the fuck you gunna do that sparky? I pay for insurance.:lol:

So then if you're so concerned about the rising deficit why don't you start sending in your taxes? You know, time to get some "skin in the game". If you are part of the 46% of the country that "doesn't pay taxes" then you are a moocher who is a part of the problem. Right?

Don't worry though if Romney gets elected he'll be sure to "broaden and flatten" the tax structure so that you finally start contributing to society. That will help both the country return to greatness and give you a real chance to get out of poverty.

Like I said. Your beliefs compared to your situation are mind boggling.

You might be the most confused person on this site. How you believe what you believe while living the life that you live is fucking amazing. Truly.

I'm stunned you can turn on a computer and coincidentally type in this site.

Please tell me what wasn't dead nuts correct.

It took about 2 billion in bribes to buy dem votes.

he wasted time on it while UE went up and the dollar went down

his policies make it harder on the poor, I know, since I am one.

so please, enlighten me, baffle me with bullshit.

Why should I bother? Last time I pointed out how backwards your thinking was you just ignored it.

Let's start with this. How does the Affordable Care Act make things harder for the poor? Specifically.

Two Thumbs - I noticed you skipped this post. I hate to say I called it ahead of time, but.....I did call this ahead of time.

Thanks for the laugh though.

that was uncalled for..you people can't post without attacking others

RDD is right.

I've told him I'm poor

well to be specific, I told him I'm working poor, but I can't expect people to understand the difference.

and by people, I mean liberals

so am I dear, but I have pride I pay my own way, have to work two jobs to do, but I'm content

But if you're poor I was told that you don't have any skin in the game. All we need to do is raise your taxes and cut them for the wealthy and you should be swimming in prosperity in no time. In fact, why don't you get a head start and mail your taxes in ahead of time, you should be wealthy by christmas.

RDD is right.

I've told him I'm poor

well to be specific, I told him I'm working poor, but I can't expect people to understand the difference.

and by people, I mean liberals

so am I dear, but I have pride I pay my own way, have to work two jobs to do, but I'm content

But if you're poor I was told that you don't have any skin in the game. All we need to do is raise your taxes and cut them for the wealthy and you should be swimming in prosperity in no time. In fact, why don't you get a head start and mail your taxes in ahead of time, you should be wealthy by christmas.

you are just a hateful person..
see ya

Bloomberg News reports that the president told donors that his administration may have no choice, but to revisit the issue in his second term.

Why would you concede the possibility of defeat when making a sales pitch to donors? Does that make sense in your world?

A less arrogant approach would have been to simply not mention the election... just say 'we may have to revisit healthcare'.

see ya

How am I hateful? Do you ever stop and think about the things you believe in? Or do you just shut down as soon as a sense of, 'this doesn't make sense' starts to creep in?

Why would you concede the possibility of defeat when making a sales pitch to donors? Does that make sense in your world?

A less arrogant approach would have been to simply not mention the election... just say 'we may have to revisit healthcare'.

:eusa_eh:

Really? So he can't mention the election now? Are you serious? GTFO.

*edit, election

Last edited:
I hope they trash it completely and Romney shoves the two year loss of time arguing over an unconstitutional measure and sinks Obama's re-election chances. I dont want Romney, but changing the POS in the oval office every 4 years sounds better than a free run of 16 years of Bush.

If the Supreme Court rules against President Barack Obama's signature health care reform law in a decision expected at the end of the month, it could mean back to the drawing board for the White House.

Bloomberg News reports that the president told donors that his administration may have no choice, but to revisit the issue in his second term. Obama reportedly made the suggestion at a closed-door New York City fundraiser earlier this month.

Last month, in addressing the Supreme Court hearing on the Affordable Care Act, Obama signaled optimism that the case would produce a ruling in his favor.

"This is not an abstract argument," he said. "People's lives are affected by the lack of availability of health care, the in-affordability of health care, their inability to get health care because of pre-existing conditions."

The president added, "Ultimately I am confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress."
More: Obama Says He Could Be Forced To Revisit Health Care Should Supreme Court Rule Against Signature Law

First off, Obama the constitutional law professor has no idea that it doesn't matter what kind of majority passed a law. If it's unconstitutional, it's unconstitutional.
Second, it is testament to how slip shod the bill was constructed that they are in this situation at all. This is what happens when you carelessly ram a multi-thousand page piece of legislation through Congress in any way you can. Pelosi should resign.
Third, there won't be a fucking second term for the Moron-In-Chief. He's toast. And then we can get some actual reform that will accomplish what needs to happen.

Stuck on supporting your own downfall vote republican after attending the Koch reeducation camp.

First off, Obama the constitutional law professor has no idea that it doesn't matter what kind of majority passed a law. If it's unconstitutional, it's unconstitutional.
Second, it is testament to how slip shod the bill was constructed that they are in this situation at all. This is what happens when you carelessly ram a multi-thousand page piece of legislation through Congress in any way you can. Pelosi should resign.
Third, there won't be a fucking second term for the Moron-In-Chief. He's toast. And then we can get some actual reform that will accomplish what needs to happen.

Stuck on supporting your own downfall vote republican after attending the Koch reeducation camp.

They have drugs for that.

see ya

How am I hateful? Do you ever stop and think about the things you believe in? Or do you just shut down as soon as a sense of, 'this doesn't make sense' starts to creep in?

You're not hateful.
Stupid, ignorant, arrogant, empty-headed. But not hateful.

If the Supreme Court rules against President Barack Obama's signature health care reform law in a decision expected at the end of the month, it could mean back to the drawing board for the White House.

Bloomberg News reports that the president told donors that his administration may have no choice, but to revisit the issue in his second term. Obama reportedly made the suggestion at a closed-door New York City fundraiser earlier this month.

Last month, in addressing the Supreme Court hearing on the Affordable Care Act, Obama signaled optimism that the case would produce a ruling in his favor.

"This is not an abstract argument," he said. "People's lives are affected by the lack of availability of health care, the in-affordability of health care, their inability to get health care because of pre-existing conditions."

More: Obama Says He Could Be Forced To Revisit Health Care Should Supreme Court Rule Against Signature Law

Well before they make any attempt to do anything, someone in the administration needs to educate Obama on the difference between HEALTH CARE and HEALTH INSURANCE. They are not synonymous.

Forum List

Back