Obama To Donors: We May Have To Re-Do Healthcare Reform

What he said at this fundraiser should be enough to make people NOT vote for the idiot.

Democratic voters are aware of the republican machinery that may rob us of the only chance we had at healthcare reform, a defeat at the hands of the republican court will cost republicans so dearly that I am almost looking forward to the backlash they will endure.

lol, the Republican court..

this bill was passed against the WILL of the people to begin with..

you can dream it will hurt Republicans...I'm not so sure of that

Reforming health care is a key component to fixing the economy and reducing the deficit.

Knuckleheads like you nutters pretend that they are not related so you can play the dumb and dangerous game that you love so much.

Health care is a right, assholes.

They should have done it "right" to start with then, and not cramming it down the Nation's throats with closed door tactics and bribes and Louisiana Purchases, etc.

remember when the rumor got out that she sold her vote for 100 million dollars?

she was so pissed that she stormed the floor and declared that she sold it for 300 million.

That's 300 million we didn't have.

How much do you think they will demand this time?

yep, I remember. Our legislative process and tax dollars at work.

"Elections have consequences. We won. Pass the law so we know what's in it."

"Are you serious?" -Nanacy Pelosi

The first two years with a three way majority brought us squat. The complaints of Republican obstruction was really a failure of leadership. Now the Dem Senate is obstructing progress.

Is it November yet?

lol, the Republican court..

this bill was passed against the WILL of the people to begin with..

you can dream it will hurt Republicans...I'm not so sure of that

Every arbitrary rate hike, cancellation, lifetime cut-off, every terrible atrocity that our health system produces will be the sole property of the republican party, count on hearing about all of it in every election republicans will ever run again.

If the have a re do, any chance that they (and we) can read the fucking thing before they fuck us with it?

Democratic voters are aware of the republican machinery that may rob us of the only chance we had at healthcare reform, a defeat at the hands of the republican court will cost republicans so dearly that I am almost looking forward to the backlash they will endure.

Perfect example of whats broken in our system,the gotcha mentality! This was a cluster ^^%% from day one,the court will be doing us a favor with a chance at rational rework.

As far as hurting the repubs?? unlikely ,only the wheres my check club will be upset.

Reforming health care is a key component to fixing the economy and reducing the deficit.

Knuckleheads like you nutters pretend that they are not related so you can play the dumb and dangerous game that you love so much.

Health care is a right, assholes.

The best part is that Two Thumbs is himself poor. Has said so and yet he still supports politicians who campaign on making things even harder for the poor. Yet he thinks that reforming healthcare to ensure that even the poor can get access is somehow "hating the poor". He's beyond confused. It's sad really.

that was uncalled for..you people can't post without attacking others

RDD is right.

I've told him I'm poor

well to be specific, I told him I'm working poor, but I can't expect people to understand the difference.

and by people, I mean liberals

The best part is that Two Thumbs is himself poor. Has said so and yet he still supports politicians who campaign on making things even harder for the poor. Yet he thinks that reforming healthcare to ensure that even the poor can get access is somehow "hating the poor". He's beyond confused. It's sad really.

Damn

You have no idea what I say. You take what you want then ignore the rest.

what part of printing money, increasing the debt, wasting money, etc = a dollar that doesn't go as far as it did 3 years ago is so hard for you to grasp?

what part of cutting spending, lowering taxes, = a stronger dollar is over your head?

Did you know that the problem in our country is because of poor people like you? We should raise your taxes and roll back your ability to be able to get healthcare like all other Americans. Once we do that you will be able to reach prosperity and the country will head back in the right direction.

Sound good?

I don't pay taxes. Why should I get a break?

roll back healthcare? how the fuck you gunna do that sparky? I pay for insurance.:lol:

that was uncalled for..you people can't post without attacking others

RDD is right.

I've told him I'm poor

well to be specific, I told him I'm working poor, but I can't expect people to understand the difference.

and by people, I mean liberals

so am I dear, but I have pride I pay my own way, have to work two jobs to do, but I'm content

They should have done it "right" to start with then, and not cramming it down the Nation's throats with closed door tactics and bribes and Louisiana Purchases, etc.

remember when the rumor got out that she sold her vote for 100 million dollars?

she was so pissed that she stormed the floor and declared that she sold it for 300 million.

That's 300 million we didn't have.

How much do you think they will demand this time?

yep, I remember. Our legislative process and tax dollars at work.

"Elections have consequences. We won. Pass the law so we know what's in it."

"Are you serious?" -Nanacy Pelosi

The first two years with a three way majority brought us squat. The complaints of Republican obstruction was really a failure of leadership. Now the Dem Senate is obstructing progress.

Is it November yet?

funny thing about the party of no bs, is that that is what it is, bs

obama holds the record for passed bills

Good news and maybe Obama will not cave to the teabagger house this time and allow their boss insurance cons to write the next health care bill one behind closed doors.

If the Supreme Court rules against President Barack Obama's signature health care reform law in a decision expected at the end of the month, it could mean back to the drawing board for the White House.

Bloomberg News reports that the president told donors that his administration may have no choice, but to revisit the issue in his second term. Obama reportedly made the suggestion at a closed-door New York City fundraiser earlier this month.

Last month, in addressing the Supreme Court hearing on the Affordable Care Act, Obama signaled optimism that the case would produce a ruling in his favor.

"This is not an abstract argument," he said. "People's lives are affected by the lack of availability of health care, the in-affordability of health care, their inability to get health care because of pre-existing conditions."

The president added, "Ultimately I am confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress."

More: Obama Says He Could Be Forced To Revisit Health Care Should Supreme Court Rule Against Signature Law

First off, Obama the constitutional law professor has no idea that it doesn't matter what kind of majority passed a law. If it's unconstitutional, it's unconstitutional.
Second, it is testament to how slip shod the bill was constructed that they are in this situation at all. This is what happens when you carelessly ram a multi-thousand page piece of legislation through Congress in any way you can. Pelosi should resign.
Third, there won't be a fucking second term for the Moron-In-Chief. He's toast. And then we can get some actual reform that will accomplish what needs to happen.

If the Supreme Court rules against President Barack Obama's signature health care reform law in a decision expected at the end of the month, it could mean back to the drawing board for the White House.

Bloomberg News reports that the president told donors that his administration may have no choice, but to revisit the issue in his second term. Obama reportedly made the suggestion at a closed-door New York City fundraiser earlier this month.

Last month, in addressing the Supreme Court hearing on the Affordable Care Act, Obama signaled optimism that the case would produce a ruling in his favor.

"This is not an abstract argument," he said. "People's lives are affected by the lack of availability of health care, the in-affordability of health care, their inability to get health care because of pre-existing conditions."

The president added, "Ultimately I am confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress."

More: Obama Says He Could Be Forced To Revisit Health Care Should Supreme Court Rule Against Signature Law

Ultimately he thinks its going down,and is trying to fluff the troops and deflect.

Forum List

Back