Obama to declare Martial Law and attempt 3rd Term?

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013

Some kind of Nuke or something is gonna blow shit up and cause no election to happen and Obama will seize power.........

No I don't believe it.............Just want to get this topic off another thread.

Have a nice day.

Some kind of Nuke or something is gonna blow shit up and cause no election to happen and Obama will seize power.........

No I don't believe it.............Just want to get this topic off another thread.

Have a nice day.

It is really important that you tell people that you don't believe it. Otherwise, they might think you are a really dumb fuck.

Have a nice day.
That would mean the end of the world. Literally.
upload_2016-1-10_20-47-30.png

Have a nice day.
It won't be a nuke, it will be the islamic refugees, BLM, etc, etc. If there is major unrest, riots and stuff like that he'll try a putin. The only problem for obongo, we got guns, we just have to us them...

Have a nice day.
makes you wonder,they said the same thing about both bush and clinton so I'll believe it when i see it.if there was any president that would do it though he would be the one since we have a foreigner running the country.

Forum List

Back