Obama to Congress: "Don't muck it up."

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
If I didn't want to be called "racist" this is like the The pot calling the kettle black" i.e. accuse a Congress guilty of the very thing of which Obama has done!
"MUCK UP"?
FACTS? I've been accused of posting LIES, inaccurate statements well you critic/idiot/as..wipes HERE ARE THE MUCKED UP F..kED FACTS of the MOST incompetent one term President and DUMBEST in history!
Here are JUST TWO MUCKED UP/F..KUPs from this totally inept Obamanation!

1) EPA MUCKS UP JOB CREATION!
proposed regulations would lead to 183,000 lost jobs per year and significant increases in the price of electricity and natural gas.
** Cost the power industry $21 billion per year;
** Cause an average loss of 183,000 jobs per year;
** Increase electricity costs by double digits in many regions of the U.S.;
** Cost consumers over $50 billion more for natural gas; and
** Reduce the disposable income of the average American family by $270 a year.

At the same time, the EPA says it will need another 230,000 new bureaucrats to implement their disastrous job killing policies.at a cost of $21 billion — to attempt to implement the rules.
Good Grief. EPA Wants to Kill Off 183,000 Private Sector Jobs a Year With New Regs | The Gateway Pundit

2) Canceling Keystone is a NATION SECURITY RISK AND DANGER to ENVIRONMENT!

FACTS you as..wipes.. that CRITICIZE my comments!!!!!!!

The National Center for Policy Analysis criticized the decision:
“The sad thing is the environment is likely to suffer more if the Keystone pipeline is not built. The Canadian government and the companies involved will build or expand pipelines east and west, crossing the entirety of Canada as oil is shipped to refineries on America’s east coast and west to Canadian ports. The oil will be loaded in tankers—more than doubling tanker traffic—and sent to China and refineries on America’s west coast.”

“Tankers are far more prone to spill oil than pipelines—and i
ncreased traffic raises the accident risk.
In addition, greenhouse gas emissions, which environmentalists claim to
be fighting against in preventing Keystone, will be vastly higher due to the
increased shipping.
This oil will still be produced, delivered, and burned as gasoline and other fuel.
Canceled Oil Pipeline Won't Mean Less Emissions - Technology Review

NOW in case you critic/as..wipe supporters of Obama and his MUCKUPS still can't comprehend how canceling Keystone will BE MORE HARM to the environment..
A) Canada WILL SHIP 1 million barrels A DAY... somewhere.
B) Most likely China which will mean they WILL HAVE A SECURED supply that would
have gone to the USA... THREAT BELL going OFF!!
C) One million barrels a day in ships prone to crew errors, weather, equipment failure
and YOU AS..wipes opponents like IDIOBAMA want that RISK??

MUCKUPS galore!

Given the environmental impact of the tar sands, I would this nation would have nothing to do with it.

But what those impacts will do to your children's future, is not a matter of concern for you, as you have already stated in another thread, you have nothing but contempt for the upcoming generations, and wish them ill.

I was planning on posting the link to job growth (posted below) on its own thread, but this thread by a known troll and frankly a jerk suits the purpose just fine.

Obama is competent and has a steady hand on a ship of state with the potential of becoming dangerously out of control. The hateful rhetoric and mendacity of healthmyths and others who unfairly and routinely criticize ever effort The President to repair our economy is treasonous.

Our economy is on the mend. People such as healthmyths are pissed off that we are in a recovery and their best efforts to stall the economic health is failing. The psychology of such behavior is curious, but for another thread. Let this report below, issued by the private sector speak to the steady course of economic recovery under the leadership of President Obama:

The Top Hiring Employers in America's Biggest Cities - Yahoo! Finance

Last edited:
dear me...what a friggen child President..

don't muck it up?

If I were them I them him where he can stick his muck

don't muck it up?

If you can read with comprehension Stephanie, are not willfully ignorant and care about the United States of American and its citizens, read the following:

Of course if you're as dumb as you appear, I suspect you'll ignore facts and continue to post really stupid comments.

:lol:
fo

don't muck it up?

If you can read with comprehension Stephanie, are not willfully ignorant and care about the United States of American and its citizens, read the following:

Of course if you're as dumb as you appear, I suspect you'll ignore facts and continue to post really stupid comments.

fo

You are as dumb as you appear. At least that makes your ignorance not willful; sad.

fo

You are as dumb as you appear. At least that makes your ignorance not willful; sad.

like I give a shit what you have to say about me..carry on though...:lol:

'" Simply Hired's report looks at nationwide hiring trends, too. “There is significant evidence that the overall job market is improving,” Godhwani says. “Job openings in the Simply Hired database grew 1.5% month-over-month and 9.2% year-over-year. Historically, employment is a lagging indicator to economic recovery. Simply Hired has seen an uptick in job openings for much of last year. Those job openings are now getting filled, and we see more favorable numbers from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. We expect these trends to continue, with a better employment market in 2012.”'

Simply Hired indexes job listings across the web from job boards, newspapers, company career sites and staffing agencies. The company uses a patent-pending de-duplication algorithm and actively monitors job quality to provide a real-time snapshot of all job openings available right now."

For the full text of the article on job creation in America under Obama please see the following link:

I was planning on posting the link to job growth (posted below) on its own thread, but this thread by a known troll and frankly a jerk suits the purpose just fine.

Obama is competent and has a steady hand on a ship of state with the potential of becoming dangerously out of control. The hateful rhetoric and mendacity of healthmyths and others who unfairly and routinely criticize ever effort The President to repair our economy is treasonous.

Our economy is on the mend. People such as healthmyths are pissed off that we are in a recovery and their best efforts to stall the economic health is failing. The psychology of such behavior is curious, but for another thread. Let this report below, issued by the private sector speak to the steady course of economic recovery under the leadership of President Obama:

Did you need some tissue? Maybe a kotex.? Now that your guy is being criticized, lets be civil. Some jobs are coming back just as some home prices continue to fall.

Quit being a damn baby whiner.

LEADERSHIP?
1) EPA costing 183,000 jobs!
2) Leadership to divert 1 million barrels of oil BY SHIP/DAY with risks to environment?
Why not give Iran terrorists passage on one of those tankers with that leadership!
3) I'm all for growing economy after all that's what pays the taxes but how can anyone
think OBAMA wants businesses to grow when his own words he wants 1,400
companies destroyed that pay over $100 billion in federal/state/local to
keep YOUR property taxes lower?
4) Leadership when businesses that pay employees have to spend $1.7 trillion a year
in rules/regulations compliance and Obama Leadership wants to hire at additional but CAN'T due to additional costs i.e. FUTA,FICA,OSHA,EPA,HOC,MIC,KEY,MOU,SE!
5) Leadership that in the Obamacare TAXED tanning salons BUT overestimated by 60% the tax revenue -- BUT DID NOTHING to the Lawyers that make $100 billion a year in fees and drive the $600 billion a year in "Defensive Medicine" costs due to fears of lawsuits -- because lawyers donated $300 million to Obama/Congress in 2008?
6) That leadership that LIED about:
10 million people counted as "uninsured" are NOT citizens..
14 million people counted as "uninsured" are ACTUALLY covered under Medicaid!
18 million people counted as "uninsured" could AFFORD but have no need for it!
42 million people counted as "uninsured" BUT IS A LIE and yet Obamacare said
32 million are going to be covered..SHIT... 14 million are already now again???

THAT LEADERSHIP???

Leadership???

Last edited:
Given the environmental impact of the tar sands, I would this nation would have nothing to do with it.

But what those impacts will do to your children's future, is not a matter of concern for you, as you have already stated in another thread, you have nothing but contempt for the upcoming generations, and wish them ill.

HOW DUMB!

Your opinion means NOTHING because the 1 million barrels are going to be shipped by Tanker every day!
God... why is it so damn complicated that you can't comprehend (obviously the 'smartest" president hasn't caught on either !!) that Canada will sell the 1 million barrels and when they do they will be 1 million barrels in a ticking time bomb known as crew errors, bad weather, faulty equipment away for destroying 1,000 of miles of ocean 100,000s of wildlife!

All of that WILL happen! Remember Exxon Valdez?

THE POINT I would hope idiots would understand is the FACTS of fluid dynamics!
I.e. at any given time in the 2,147 miles of pipeline there is a total of 700,000 barrels in the entire length!
BUT THE ENTIRE 2,147 miles won't crash on a cliff, or employee error won't leave a spigot open and 700,000 barrels flow out!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND???
IN one mile of pipe there is a total of 325 BARRELS!
IN ONE TANKER THERE IS 1 million barrels... DUH?????

ONE MILE pipe buried.
One TANKER floating on water with 1 million barrels!

DUH????
So your druthers regarding oil sands, not a factor!
WHAT IS a factor is OBAMA SIGNED THE DELAY and THAT IS A FACT!

Forum List

Back