obama to condemn Christian film maker before UN

What do you expect from *BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA*? His name ain't Larry Johnson or something like that is it? No. It's a MUSLIM name...

f-8.jpg

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY]Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube[/ame]

TY, ugly 'Merican shytteheads. That's not America, that's intolerant, ignorant, hateful ugly 'Merican toublemaking fundie a-holes who deserve all the condemnation they get. As do violent protestors, and of course, terrorists.

The guy who made that film is not a Christian. Christians aren't supposed to be hateful. This man may CLAIM to be a Christian.....but, he's following Satan....not Christ.

then NO democrat should ever call himself a christian.

The guy who made that film is not a Christian. Christians aren't supposed to be hateful. This man may CLAIM to be a Christian.....but, he's following Satan....not Christ.

So says one of the most hateful posters on the USMB. Sorry dear, I am a Christian and a Democrat. I do my best to love all people....to try to understand instead of condemn. Do I always succeed? No....I fall short quite often. Mostly right here on this message board. This medium of communication has an astounding ability to anger and inflame even the most respectful people. But make no mistake, I consider you all my brothers and sisters, and even though I may disagree, and even get angry with you....I don't hate any of you.

Here's a more accurate thread title:

obama to condemn Christian terrorist film maker before UN

who did he terrorize?

Yeah....I wouldn't call him a terrorist either.....I'd call him a hateful person who let his hatred consume him to the point where he did something without thinking things through. But much like a guy who drives drunk and ends up killing someone, we are all responsible for our actions....now, I don't blame him for the Libyan Embassy attack, that was premeditated. But his action started a new wave of unrest and hatred towards our country.

The solution? I don't know.

So says one of the most hateful posters on the USMB. Sorry dear, I am a Christian and a Democrat. I do my best to love all people....to try to understand instead of condemn. Do I always succeed? No....I fall short quite often. Mostly right here on this message board. This medium of communication has an astounding ability to anger and inflame even the most respectful people. But make no mistake, I consider you all my brothers and sisters, and even though I may disagree, and even get angry with you....I don't hate any of you.

You hate. and very deeply and sincerely. Admit it.

Yeah....I wouldn't call him a terrorist either.....I'd call him a hateful person who let his hatred consume him to the point where he did something without thinking things through. But much like a guy who drives drunk and ends up killing someone, we are all responsible for our actions....now, I don't blame him for the Libyan Embassy attack, that was premeditated. But his action started a new wave of unrest and hatred towards our country.

The solution? I don't know.

the hatred existed before this guy's film. he is not responsible for their hatred or their actions.

yes, he is a hateful person. and you're right, he is not a terrorist as hack lactose says he is.

Forum List

Back