Obama to Children "God bless you..." Separation of Church and State?

BHO reflected all that has been historically good with America: religiosity, hard work, encouragement to children, and telling them to strive.

Anyone who disagrees with his message will lose their influence on their children. The children will recognize fools, and they know BHO was the real deal today.

The Edited Version was Okay. Thank You Critics for making a difference. Keep up the good Work. Be Vigilant.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

BHO reflected all that has been historically good with America: religiosity, hard work, encouragement to children, and telling them to strive.

Anyone who disagrees with his message will lose their influence on their children. The children will recognize fools, and they know BHO was the real deal today.

The Edited Version was Okay. Thank You Critics for making a difference. Keep up the good Work. Be Vigilant.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Critics had nothing to do with the speech. It is the same speech, released a day earlier for the freaks. BHO hit a grandslam, and his enemies know it.

Critics had nothing to do with the speech. It is the same speech, released a day earlier for the freaks. BHO hit a grandslam, and his enemies know it.

Obama did okay, His editors and handlers, and Writers, did a fair job of damage control. It was a very long weekend for them I'm sure. The Polls made every difference, so much so that it inspires hope. Not Your kind of hope, mind you, Hope without strings. The People are a more a part of that speech than any I've heard in a ling time. Again, Thank You Everyone, for using Your Voices.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

"The same People who wanted "God" taken out of the Pledge will Excuse ANYTHING their Messiah does..."

Sigh...

It's very simple

God in the pledge is an instance of government endorsing religion, Obama saying God bless you is just an example of Obama endorsing religion, and he's free to endorse whatever religion he likes for all I care (unless he's trying to get government to endorse it with him).

Um... Obama is effectively one-third of "the government", just like Congress.

Glorious Leader to the Children: "Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America."

I'm not Sure, but can Kids go around Giving Blessings of God to other Students?...

I Thought the Left was Against the Injection of God into Publically Funded Places...

I don't Expect an Honest Response to this...

The same People who wanted "God" taken out of the Pledge will Excuse ANYTHING their Messiah does...

After all, he was Really Referring to himself in that Blessing.

:)

peace...
:cuckoo:
god you would bitch if obama said the sky was blue!

Glorious Leader to the Children: "Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America."

I'm not Sure, but can Kids go around Giving Blessings of God to other Students?...

I Thought the Left was Against the Injection of God into Publically Funded Places...

The same People who wanted "God" taken out of the Pledge will Excuse ANYTHING their Messiah does...

peace...

Nope... And if you Read my Response to his Speech after he Released it, you would Know that I Agreed with him MORE than Once...

Don't be Ignorant, it can Harm you in Real Life. ;)

peace...

peace...

Nope... And if you Read my Response to his Speech after he Released it, you would Know that I Agreed with him MORE than Once...

Don't be Ignorant, it can Harm you in Real Life. ;)

peace...
sorry I don't read all your threads bitching about whatever obama is doing today.
And I don't care about you responded to his speech, you bitched about it enough before to make me assume you are an ignorant loon.
and You would have bitched if he hadn't said God Bless America.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

"The same People who wanted "God" taken out of the Pledge will Excuse ANYTHING their Messiah does..."

Sigh...

It's very simple

God in the pledge is an instance of government endorsing religion, Obama saying God bless you is just an example of Obama endorsing religion, and he's free to endorse whatever religion he likes for all I care (unless he's trying to get government to endorse it with him).

Um... Obama is effectively one-third of "the government", just like Congress.

Yes but it's still only a personal endorsement. If he started with 'on behalf of the executive branch' I'd see your point, but he didn't.

Also the executive branch is more than just Obama but even if, if a CEO does something in his personal life that doesn't mean his company is endorsing it.

First I don't have a problem with Him or anyone else saying God Bless.

Second, he was there as President, not as a private citizen. The boundaries are somewhat arbitrary and hypocritical.

and You would have bitched if he hadn't said God Bless America.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You are Painfully Ignorant of Fact... And a Load that Should have been Swallowed...

I would have

:clap2:

If Barry would have been True to himself and NOT said "God Bless"...

peace...
ignorant of what fact?
that he is a christian, he is the president, and he has every right to say god bless america.
You are the one who is ignorant to facts and are okay with spreading lies and bull shit.
How is living in the bomb shelter working out for you? I am surprised you could even get internet access down there.

peace...

They are against the injection of God into anything unless they feel they are losing and then they put it out there to fool the rest of us. It's not working. :lol:

peace...

They are against the injection of God into anything unless they feel they are losing and then they put it out there to fool the rest of us. It's not working. :lol:

You have to Imagine the Chameleon, They can sound so apple pie when they campaign, ashame that it's all scam.

Forum List

Back